Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 (27336 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
zubby29: i do hope u wnt b a victim of d bombing
no. Unless I visit Nigeria tongue
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by dollarlander: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
I just want him to finish all his good works GEJ TILL 2019. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by zubby29(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
very selfish dude,i have come to realise dat people like u are d 1s supporting
Nobleval: no. Unless I visit Nigeria tongue
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
gift01: Abeg who get today sure Europa league games make him share me. Chelsea spoil boyz ticket yesterday
besiktas under 2.5, standard league under 2.5.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by BodyKiss(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is so sad, I can't wrap my head around this. A man so weak, clueless and no regards for human lives. This jonathan of a thing lacks every quality a president should have.

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by BodyKiss(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
dollarlander: I just want him to finish all his good works GEJ TILL 2019. Good luck.

What good work?

2 Likes

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It would help if you indicated your qualifications and what type of job you want.

B.Sc economics

Microsoft share point 2010 configuration

Certified Ethical Hacker

Any job that comes my way cos right now I don't have a choice
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by gift01: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: besiktas under 2.5, standard league under 2.5.
only 2 games? How much I go put?
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by pendusky(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre: Another 4 years of this retar*ded president & Nigeria is fuc*ked beyond redemption

Go and die

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by LeStylo: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
xxxoladevoxxx:
it seems like d most corrupt cos its d only regime that gave d masses to say what they want, curses, abuses, etc...only a few cud try that in previous administrations. we shud be grateful that we have such power given to us from such a clueless and retard3d man.
I read amnesia!
When people reeled at jokes and insults sprung at Baba Iyabo, where were you? He (Obj) was a comedian's best idea of gaffe! Hope you were old enough to remember Fawehini's descriptive of Obj as "crude, and absolutely lacking in ethical finesse"
Then came sickly Umya who is poor state of health did not save him from commentators' salvo of insults.
GEJ is no firster. He certainly is no better!

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
searay: MODIFIED:

This is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.
GEJ till lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 2099

You are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by okunboy: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
I wonder why this is a news?

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by godunia(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Express ticket.dividend of the money that exchanged hands during d confab

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Iaz93: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Danhumprey: No wonder.grin
grin grin
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
This bastard should keep His "good luck" to himself.There has been no good luck for the rest of the country for the past 4 years.He is totally inept,ignoramus and very corrupt.He is giving national honour.What to thieves like Jimoh Ibrahim-who has looted the 35 billion naira aviation intervention fund given to Virgin Nigeria-and a thief like Peter Odili who has yet to be brought to justice for looting Rivers State for 8 years.What if the refineries and jobs this dumb President promised?Jonathan must go!Diezani spent 10 Billion on private jets in two years yet she is untouchable.PDP chairman Muazu has a 19 Billion fraud case with EFCC.Jonathan and PDP want to loot and destroy Nigeria but God will not agree.
Jonathan must go and He will go!

3 Likes

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by goodgood2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre: Another 4 years of this retar*ded president & Nigeria is fuc*ked beyond redemption
Another 4 years of starvation to bad people in the north. The good ones have been enjoying.

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by spicyJ(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Winning team?!
Are you insane?!!!!!!
no he not insane but that is the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by simpleseyi: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
I expect other non-existing political parties like LP, Accord, APGA, AD, SDP, UPN e.t.c. to also adopt Goodluck Jonathan just as it happened during Sanni Abacha's time. The TAN rallies are also reminder of Sanni Abacha's dance of shame. We all know how Sanni Abacha's story ended. This Goodluck Jonathan is working so hard to go same way. Goodluck to you, Goodluck to me. Goodluck to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by ElFenomeno1: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
spicyJ: no he not insane but that is the simple truth.

Another insane and brainless twerp!

Sorry.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by ajidesola: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmn. Y nt wait nd see
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
BodyKiss: This is so sad, I can't wrap my head around this. A man so weak, clueless and no regards for human lives. This jonathan of a thing lacks every quality a president should have.
GEJ till 2019!
You must live with that fact!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by searay(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
panachuku: nigeria is doomed
[size=30pt]NO[/size]
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by skyfall: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: Lol let the bombing start! Because come 2015,Gej is returning!

I hope it starts with your family. Your intelligence is as low as Jonathan's.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by 50calibre(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
anonimi:

I thought you could read but I was obviously MISTAKEN.....Let me help you further by re-posting something from the thread I referred you to earlier:

Nonsense!!! You're even a bigger reta*rd than I though, so you're making excuses for the FG?? Hahahaha you're a complete airhead.

I've asked you to give me a list of Jonada*fts concrete achievements, achievements which has bettered the lives of Nigerians, but you can't. Instead you're giving me phantom achievements.

Now you're making excusing for the FG, forgetting it has overriding authority over the state governments and has the ultimate responsibility of ensuring that state governments delivers to its people. This further proves Jonadaf*t is a clueless retar*d.

I'm still asking you to give me a list of Jonada*ft's achievements. Let me simplify it for you

- Is the rate of unemployment higher or lower?

- Is there constant electricity?

- Is Nigeria safer?

- Are petroleum prices cheaper?

- Are prices of goods & services cheaper?

- Is corruption lower?

These are basic things which concerns the average man and if you can't give me positive answers (back up with solid fact) to any of these questions, you should kill yourself.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Oringo1: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fresh air don reach NEC members....sai !!!! Let the fresh air continue. GEJ till we can generate 50,000 mega watt...
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by kenex4ever(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Another insane and brainless twerp!

Sorry.

Calling u insane is a promotion, U R MENTALLY DERANGED. In other words, u r dwelling in INSANITY
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by PointB: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
careytommy: You don't change the winning team
GEJ till 2019 cool

You can say that again!

GEJ till 2019!
Haters can can relocate to Sambisa forest and await our gallant soldiers bullets!

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
gift01: No weapon against President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan shall prosper and every Boko Haram rising against his forthcoming shall DIE BY FIRE.....whether they are using Broom or Apc they shall all be utterly disgraced!!!

whether they are using Broom or Apc they shall all be utterly disgraced grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
belamour:

Why u carry my mata for head If you need likes abeg no dey ashame to ask grin

likes no dey full belly ma guy grin
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by CreativeWeb(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by osnova(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
GEJ.....ALWAYS ON POINT...HATERZ RIVER NIGER WELCOMES YOU....OR TRANSFORMER WILL DO YOU GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.