Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Phyno Signs Stormrex To His Pent Hauze Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno Signs Stormrex To His Pent Hauze Record Label (8062 Views)

Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) / Dekumzy Ft Slow Dogg & Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks-who Get Dat Thing(remix) (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Signs Stormrex To His Pent Hauze Record Label by jiggaz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Stormrex is currently the First Lady of Pent Hauze Records, Phyno's Record label. Phyno released the news yesterday on his Instagram page that Stormrex is the newest act signed to his label. He said her official new singles will be dropping in a few days. As you all know, Stormrex has been making waves in the music industry in the East since her days of Desperate Chicks. She has some solo hit songs of her own like Kerenke, Enugu ft Flavour and American Boy ft Meaku.
I think this is a nice move by Phyno cos when you have the Most Powerful Male Artiste from the East ( Phyno ) & The Most Powerful Female Artiste from the East ( Stormrex ) on the same label, na explosion be dat!!! I wish Stormrex the best of luck in her carrier.

Watch out for brand new songs from Stormrex dropping in few days. Also collaboration with Phyno.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Signs Stormrex To His Pent Hauze Record Label by boyzbombo: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
i love phyno and his style of music couple with that of her new signing is explosive can wait to hear there collab

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download ALBUM: Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) / Why Are Styl-plus So Broke.!? / Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.