Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Denrele Believes Goldie Was Killed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Believes Goldie Was Killed (1273 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Believes Goldie Was Killed by oludashmi(f): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
In an interview with Sahara TV, TV personality, Denrele Edun, recounts life with late Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey, popularly known as Goldie, who died on February 14, 2012. He revealed that Goldie haunted him in his dream because he didn’t disclose who killed her.

TV personality Denrele of Channel O in Nigeria gives an exclusive interview to SaharaTV’s Fatima Sesay on the set of “Inside the Diaspora with Fatima”, recounting the death of his beloved friend Goldie, a Nigerian entertainer. Denrele also gave his account of the day she passed and his battle with not only the press, but her family also, who believed he had a hand in her demise.

“Two days after the wake keeping I went to my family house and 5 armed robbers stormed the house and they keep screaming ‘where is the gold. They beat the living daylight out of me. Though I look like I don’t have flesh, they beat my little flesh out of my body. They tried to hit my grandma, my dad, it was scary. Maybe they thought she gave me her gold.

“You Know Who Killed Me, And You’re Not Doing Anything About It.” he recounts.

He also talked about how they met and how she prepared sea food for them to eat on the Valentine day but she died before the food was served.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/denrele-believes-goldie-killed/

Re: Denrele Believes Goldie Was Killed by Greenified(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Simply say you missed her punana.
Re: Denrele Believes Goldie Was Killed by thorpido(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
She was killed by death.
Her autopsy report showed she died of intracerebellar haemorrhage due to hypertensive heart disease.
What other story are you trying to tell Denrele?

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Kendrick Lamar, Drake Is This Era's most influential Rapstar In The World / Why I Flaunt My Body On Social Media – Flavour Opens Up / Video: Daniel Ademinokan Lashes Out At Ex-wife Doris Simeon & Nigerian Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.