Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. (2704 Views)

Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident / Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David / Why Abubakar Shekau May Get A National Award Soon By Imoh David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by firstafricanews: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
We are Breaking the news.....

Follow us now for latest and hot political Issues + News.

Twitter: @FirstAfricaNews OR https://twitter.com/FirstAfricaNews

IG: @FirstAfricaNews OR http://instagram.com/firstafricanews

FB: https://www.facebook.com/FirstAfricaNews1
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by atlwireles: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pataki:

Saved him from what? OK, let me do the honor of stating it here:

Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFUCK is a drug addict (Cocaine, igbo, hemp user), a certified ARMED ROBBER well known on the streets of Warri and Lagos. Tell the world the whole truth about this bling bling JayZ Pope of Aso Rock.

Noise, you people, should stop crying like sallah rams. Pastor Ayo is above your pay grade, even your Sultan, knows his level when it comes to Ayo.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Blaqsmith(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

Sambo dasuki is your arms dealer, just stop misrepresenting facts here.
so what do u suggest we call a pastor whose private jet was used in arms dealing?

1 Like

Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Pataki: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: That guy RaPper Oritsejafor was and still is an Armed Robber, A gunrunner and a suspected Terrorist. He's a fraud and even worse that polithiefcians

An armed robber of international dimensions! Involved in money laundering and arms smuggling while hiding under the coat of ''man of goat''.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Freest(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: your FraudStor
Guy, you are seriously broke!!! Nobody needs your 5k or 2k tithe when even pastors themselves sponsors their church... Some pays tithe in millions (go ask oyedepo,Adeboye others), they have members whole heartedly promoting Gods work... You are here saying trash... Your poverty stricken cash ain't needed, paying it adds no value sef... Mthceews
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by atlwireles: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Blaqsmith: so what do u suggest we call a pastor whose private jet was used in arms dealing?

The man responsible for all the crying Islamist in Nigeria. AKA The Sultan's boss.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Pataki: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

Noise, you people, should stop crying like sallah rams. Pastor Ayo is above your pay grade, even your Sultan, knows his level when it comes to Ayo.

Yawns! No wonder even God said judgement will begin from his household. When con-men, and international armed robbers and arms smugglers like Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR are busy involving themselves in great wickedness. Not all those who call me LORD LORD shall enter my kingdom.

Bling-Bling JayZ-Pope of Aso Rock will never know peace again.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by atlwireles: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pataki:

Yawns! No wonder even God said judgement will begin from his household. When con-men, and international armed robbers and arms smugglers like Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR are busy involving themselves in great wickedness. Not all those who call me LORD LORD shall enter my kingdom.

Bling-Bling JayZ-Pope of Aso Rock will never know peace again.

You are still crying like a sallah Ram, bring your Sultan, he might do better.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Pataki: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

You are still crying like a sallah Ram, bring your Sultan, he might do better.

Yawns again......you are boring me.

Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR aka President of Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR aka Bling-Bling JayZ Pope of Aso Rock

Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR aka drug user, international armed robber, international arms smuggler and money launderer!
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Guy, you are seriously broke!!! Nobody needs your 5k or 2k tithe when even pastors themselves sponsors their church... Some pays tithe in millions (go ask oyedepo,Adeboye others), they have members whole heartedly promoting Gods work... You are here saying trash... Your poverty stricken cash ain't needed, paying it adds no value sef... Mthceews
Oboy, whether my income is N1m or N10k per month, it is inconsequential. As long as I am not duping gullible minds "in the name of thus says the Lord", I am Satisfied as it can only get better. I work legitimately, pay my tax and contribute positively to the society.

Your jobless fraud called pastor will wakeup one morning, shout "thus says the Lord, bring 10% of your income" and be blessed. Yet this same crook won't pay tax, congregation are retrogressing physically but the pastors ministry is progressing. He is flying private jets while the members couldn't afford bicycle tyre grin. He tells the members that your reward is in heaven while his own is on earth. He goes by the title, Man of God when in real sense he's man of fraud. The members see him as god of men. He wines and dines with polithiefcians that are looting the treasury and are known cultists. Lol

he uses his Jet to smuggle cash and by arms for terrorists in the name of the Lord.

Another of his colleague Oyakilome is about to be impeached by his Wife, for being an irresponsible father and husband and also fvckin his female hoes/ushers/choirs in the name of the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by atlwireles: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pataki:

Yawns again......you are boring me.

Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR aka President of Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR aka Bling-Bling JayZ Pope of Aso Rock

Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR aka drug user, international armed robber, international arms smuggler and money launderer!

Sallah Ram, please define boring, with the crap, you dump into my mention. Alamjiris like you, have not seen anything yet.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Pataki: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

Sallah Ram, please define boring, with the crap, you dump into my mention. Alamjiris like you, have not seen anything yet.

Seen what? Are you mentally OK at all? Whose private jet is grounded or confiscated in South Africa? Same private jet that so-called ''church members'' contributed money to buy for the international armed robber in the name of preaching the gospel?

Whose private jet was found with almost $10million raw cash, for arms smuggling and money laundering? And yet this criminal and fraudster claims to be a man of god?! It is nauseating nuisance of human beings like you and your useless Pastor Ayo that make me utterly dislike the so-called Naija Christianity. Foolishness in high and low places.

1 Like

Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by atlwireles: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
[s]
Pataki:

Seen what? Are you mentally OK at all? Whose private jet is grounded or confiscated in South Africa? Same private jet that so-called ''church members'' contributed money to buy for the international armed robber in the name of preaching the gospel?

Whose private jet was found with almost $10million raw cash, for arms smuggling and money laundering? And yet this criminal and fraudster claims to be a man of god?! It is nauseating nuisance of human beings like you and your useless Pastor Ayo that make me utterly dislike the so-called Naija Christianity. Foolishness in high and low places.
[/s]
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Afroconnect: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
We are way too religious that we ave gone blind-dont blame religious leaders for manipulating Nigerians,the people are too willing to b manipulated.

Even in the book of the apostles,there were instances where some church leaders where chastised for going astray.

These men of the pulpit are mere mortals like us,if we don't correct them when they are going wrong it will get into their heads-money and wealth corrupts.

We have lost our senses as a people,an average Nigeria serves God because of money-i mean their god is money.

2 Likes

Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
nora544: .

Mod please this is a candidate for ban till 2098
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Seriously?! undecided
atlwireles: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is a dynamic preacher. He is a Pastor, Evangelist, Teacher, Prophet, Apostle and an Author, with a unique anointing of God upon his life. In 1972, the Lord saved and miraculously delivered him during a crusade. Almost immediately, he felt the call of God upon his life and enrolled in the New Covenant Bible Institute, Benin City, Nigeria.
While in college the Lord showed him a vision of himself preaching to countless thousands of people with great power and authority and he heard the Lord say “ Take my Word to the World".
His anointed messages have brought Salvation, Deliverance, Revival, Healing and outstanding Miracles to millions across the world as God’s power is demonstrated with signs and wonders.
As a keynote speaker, he has ministered in crusades with well over 2,000,000 souls in attendance. He has also ministered and still ministers in various international and local Conferences and seminars which has taken him to well over 50 countries and every continent of the world.
In a bid to carry out God’s divine mandate of bringing the message of Salvation, Deliverance, and Healing to the homes of countless millions, Pastor Ayo started a TV programme, (HOUR OF DELIVERANCE) in 1980. Currently, he's on several Cable Networks all over the world and preaching the word of God through the internet via this website.
As a prolific writer, he has authored several books amongst which are “Walking in Unity", "Power through The Church", "The Battle is in the Mind", "Be an Over-Comer", " Power for the Journey", "Faith Antidote For Daily Living", "A Voice in the Wilderness ", "A Man amongst Men ” to mention but a few.
He is currently the national president, Penticostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and president, Christian Assosciation of Nigeria (CAN).
In view of the Apostolic call upon Papa Ayo, his ministry acts as a covering to several ministries in Africa, Europe and America.Pastor Ayo is happily married and resides in Warri, Delta state Nigeria, with his dear wife Helen and family.

Helen Oritsejafor is the President General of the Daughters of Sarah Fellowship and Chief Host of "Family tips" on the Daughters of Sarah Kitchen Corner TV programme and "Mama Helen and You" a regular talk show on ABN Africa.
She’s the wife of the dynamic Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. Together they have been taking the gospel of Salvation, deliverance and Healing to the Nations of the World.
They host the yearly International Convention “Daughters of Sarah Convention” and a two week trade fair where business men and women and companies gather to tell the world about their business.
Helen Oritsejafor is the C.E.O of Eagle Flight Microfinance Bank, that has been used as a tool to empower so many around their community and beyond, she is an author with several books to her credit. She is blessed together with Pastor Ayo, with three children where they reside in the city of Warri, Nigeria
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by asamaigho(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is a dynamic preacher. He is a Pastor, Evangelist, Teacher, Prophet, Apostle and an Author, with a unique anointing of God upon his life. In 1972, the Lord saved and miraculously delivered him during a crusade. Almost immediately, he felt the call of God upon his life and enrolled in the New Covenant Bible Institute, Benin City, Nigeria.
While in college the Lord showed him a vision of himself preaching to countless thousands of people with great power and authority and he heard the Lord say “ Take my Word to the World".
His anointed messages have brought Salvation, Deliverance, Revival, Healing and outstanding Miracles to millions across the world as God’s power is demonstrated with signs and wonders.
As a keynote speaker, he has ministered in crusades with well over 2,000,000 souls in attendance. He has also ministered and still ministers in various international and local Conferences and seminars which has taken him to well over 50 countries and every continent of the world.
In a bid to carry out God’s divine mandate of bringing the message of Salvation, Deliverance, and Healing to the homes of countless millions, Pastor Ayo started a TV programme, (HOUR OF DELIVERANCE) in 1980. Currently, he's on several Cable Networks all over the world and preaching the word of God through the internet via this website.
As a prolific writer, he has authored several books amongst which are “Walking in Unity", "Power through The Church", "The Battle is in the Mind", "Be an Over-Comer", " Power for the Journey", "Faith Antidote For Daily Living", "A Voice in the Wilderness ", "A Man amongst Men ” to mention but a few.
He is currently the national president, Penticostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and president, Christian Assosciation of Nigeria (CAN).
In view of the Apostolic call upon Papa Ayo, his ministry acts as a covering to several ministries in Africa, Europe and America.Pastor Ayo is happily married and resides in Warri, Delta state Nigeria, with his dear wife Helen and family.

Helen Oritsejafor is the President General of the Daughters of Sarah Fellowship and Chief Host of "Family tips" on the Daughters of Sarah Kitchen Corner TV programme and "Mama Helen and You" a regular talk show on ABN Africa.
She’s the wife of the dynamic Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. Together they have been taking the gospel of Salvation, deliverance and Healing to the Nations of the World.
They host the yearly International Convention “Daughters of Sarah Convention” and a two week trade fair where business men and women and companies gather to tell the world about their business.
Helen Oritsejafor is the C.E.O of Eagle Flight Microfinance Bank, that has been used as a tool to empower so many around their community and beyond, she is an author with several books to her credit. She is blessed together with Pastor Ayo, with three children where they reside in the city of Warri, Nigeria
c dis guy u kno even read my post well before u stary to comment......i even here say u be warei boy...no deyfuk up oo
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by atlwireles: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
asamaigho:
c dis guy u kno even read my post well before u stary to comment......i even here say u be warei boy...no deyfuk up oo

I don tell you sorry nah. cool Go check the post again.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by andyanders: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nice article by the writer.This is pure money laundering and the government should explain to the world why an individual now buys weapon with raw cash and the Apex Bank of Nigeria cannot transfer the so called money to the dealer? I believe that they were going to starch that money to a private account in South Africa whereby their accomplice where waiting to receive them in South Africa but they got busted.
Re: Papa Oritsejafor: The Spoilt Child Of A Religious Nation.by Imoh David. by Jmain: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pastor Ayo Jafor is the man . . .No measure of character assassination will change the fact that he is the best CAN President we have ever had, he came in a time when the Christendom is under severe threats from the marauding Islamic extremists from the Core North . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Days After Wedding, She Died For Lack Of Money / Obasanjo Shuns Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration / This Is What Patrick Obahiagbon Has To Say About Buhari’s ‘slow Motion’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.