Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David (989 Views)

A President Without Ministers: Can Buhari Govern Nigeria? / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by donmalcolm21(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
[b][/b]The country is insane! The citizens are clueless and myopic. If you can rejoice that a man who over-threw or benefited from the usurpation of a democratically elected government, is openly unapologetic over it and ran a very brutal and abusive junta, then you deserve the clueless man in Aso Rock ten times
I am trying my best to stay away from talking about Nigerian politics and politicians. The reason is because it is the surest way to get oneself aggravated with the most unpleasant feelings. If you want a free dose of acrimony, just start discussing Nigeria and her politics and you'll get a bonanza of what you wished for.
President Jonathan and General Buhari
A celebration from certain folks who identify themselves as Buharists with a lofty practice of chorusing "Sai Buhari" upon the news of the emergence of Buhari as the winner of the APC presidential primaries deals a blow of a comfortable disappointment in my eyes. How can you possibly celebrate the emergence of Buhari in a party that had better options of presenting refined people like Fashola or better options like Fayemi and Oshiomole? Even Rochas Okorocha is a more comfortable joke than the coup d' etat General.
The country is insane! The citizens are clueless and myopic. If you can rejoice that a man who over-threw or benefited from the usurpation of a democratically elected government, is openly unapologetic over it and ran a very brutal and abusive junta, then you deserve the clueless man in Aso Rock ten times.
This is a man who said he will not contest for the Presidential race again, defended the monstrous junta of Abacha as "not corrupt," presided over a petroleum ministry where funds running in the billions disappeared under his watch and yet you chorus about his integrity? Do you know what integrity means? Someone says he won't do a thing and next tomorrow he wakes up doing the same thing he promised never to get involved in and you are not worried about a man of such personage? If he could not keep to his word, why would he keep to his promises upon being entrusted with power?
This is a man who has not presented any manifesto, plan, nor submitted any idea or plan he intends to runs with if elected into power. All we hear is "I'll fight corruption," "Vote me and my party and they'll be security," and "I am the answer to a buoyant economy," etc. How the heck do you intend to bring these superficial promises to light? Will you fart out insecurity? You think the economy is run by rhetorics? Or you want to fight insurgency with words of mouth? No explanation, no manifesto, nothing practical just cheap vague promises and the mindless followers chorus "Sai Buhari!"
I do not understand folks in Nigeria. If you think that Buhari will do a better job simply because the man in Aso Rock is acting like a clueless docile which makes it easy for the Sharia enthusiasts to fart any vague rhetoric to your patronage, then I laugh.
You do not find it shameful and disturbing that in a country of over 170 million people, the best that could be offered to contest for the Presidency are a Sharia enthusiast who over-threw a democratically elected government and most importantly has no plans and manifesto to offer and a disappointing commander-in-chief who runs a government of proud incompetence and loud cluelessness. I am ashamed.
In a saner clime neither GMB or President Jonathan would have been allowed to preside over a nursery school not to mention a country of over 170 million people. Sorry, we are lost. A country where two non-senses are put before you to try to make sense from them. Meanwhile, this is the same nation where we have the likes of Donald Duke, Fashola, Nuhu Ribadu, and few others and they are in perfect fettle. Sai! Una shame me!

www.saharareporters.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by tinkinjow: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Do I support you? Sure I do.
But u know what? Jonathan is the surest way to reshaping Nigeria. Forget the fact that he's done better than all of them. I therefore go with him. Until Birnam wood comes to Dunsinane, Gej till 2019.
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by tinkinjow: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Until Birnam wood comes to Dunsinane ( Until Nigeria return to True federalism )
Gej forever.
Gej till the those who covert their neighbours resources repent.
The end of injustice beckons - indeed is here.
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by sandraokosun: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
I dont get u, anyway nt ur fault their is this flu called cluelessness it resides in aso rock and is now spreading in some states. Maybe that is responsible either way vote 4 me then, i would inturn give it to CHANGE cluelesness. Change is here brace urself
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by donmalcolm21(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
GMB will go down
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by Ezemust: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sai Buhari crySai Buhari
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by Lusaint(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
True talk, Nigerians deserve much better.

1 Like

Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by amakaobiemeka: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
GMB will go down
and u have to say it here to convice ur gullible mind grin
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by vanunu: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Op am with u, nigerians are confused people, believing that a despot will transform de country, makes me loose hope on this country.

This same people will discover that this man is totally empty in just 3months after he takes over power
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by donmalcolm21(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Fp please. Ishilove, Obinscopy, Seun do the needful

1 Like

Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by brownlord2: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2014
Exactly what I've been trying to sink into the partitioned brain of those apc cretins and buhari almajiris

Jonathan and the old general is not fit to rule Nigeria.
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by Adminisher: 1:23am On Dec 13, 2014
vanunu:
Op am with u, nigerians are confused people, believing that a despot will transform de country, makes me loose hope on this country.

This same people will discover that this man is totally empty in just 3months after he takes over power

You dont know the meaning of empty.As for those wondering why Buhari is back, think of what Nigeria lost and has to go back to get from where it lost it. For the.people who dont understand that then the problem is more serious than we thought.
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by Adminisher: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2014
brownlord2:
Exactly what I've been trying to sink into the partitioned brain of those apc cretins and buhari almajiris

Jonathan and the old general is not fit to rule Nigeria.

You are just an apologist for Jonathan trying to cast yourself as a neutral to create doubt. A leader is not a civil.servant. Iran is going to space, manufacturing advanced weapons and standing up to the us and that country is governed by.people.who only went to islamic school. In the US, Ronald Reagan was an ordinary actor, some people regarded him as the US second best republican president. Leadership is about values and vision and the communication of it. For the job of president, not everybody has the natural leadership skills to do the values and vision thing, Jonathan is one of those people who dont have it.
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by sparkleboy(m): 1:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Birds of different feathers with very little benefits.hmm. Words
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:31am On Dec 13, 2014
@OP, Rome was not built in a day.

We will surely improve our politics with time, starting with the uprooting of PDP/GEJ from Aso rock next year.
Re: Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David by Bawss1(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2014
The OP with a few exceptions articulates my position perfectly!

How can anything good come from Evil vs Useless?

(1) (Reply)

Politics: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo / Heavy Fighting For Michika As Troops Retake Monguno / "I Was Asked To Resign As Buhari's VP After We Won Elections"- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.