Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari (2373 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by 1United1: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
A former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, has vowed to stop corruption if his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, is elected to power.
Mr. Buhari said the APC has a clear objective of securing and efficiently managing Nigeria.

We will stop corruption and make the ordinary people, the weak and the vulnerable our top priority,” he said.
The former head of state spoke while inaugurating a 250-bed Orthopaedic Hospital worth N1.12 billion constructed by the Sokoto State Government in Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area.
Mr. Buhari was on a two-day official visit to the state to inaugurate and inspect several development projects executed by the state government.
Speaking during the commissioning, Mr. Buhari said he was impressed with the governor for initiating and completing the project.
“It will further help in saving the lives of accident and emergency victims in the state and save them the trouble of travelling outside the state to seek medical services.
“I am so impressed with the systematic methods Wamakko had employed to execute all his people-oriented projects.
“You should consider yourself lucky and I am very pleased with the even spread of your projects across the 23 local governments of the state,’’ he said.
Earlier, Gov. Aliyu Wamakko of Sokoto State said his administration had accorded top priority to the health sector from 2007 to date.

Mr. Wamakko said that the state government had provided a general hospital for each of the 23 local governments.
“There are 240 primary health centres in the state, each provided with an ambulance, adequate medical personnel and equipment, among others.
“All these were in addition to several interventionist projects successfully implemented by the state government in the health sector,” he said.

The Commissioner for Health, Ahmed Aliyu, said that the hospital would commenced the provision of orthopaedic and trauma services.
Mr. Aliyu said the hospital was provided with adequate medical doctors, orthopaedic surgeons, nurses, boreholes, three generators, three ambulances, and four utility vehicles, among others.

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/168324-apc-will-end-corruption-secure-nigeria-buhari.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by 1United1: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mr. President has spoken!

16 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by EmoBoy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
With Jonathan's picture on the background. grin grin

24 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
1United1: Mr. President has spoken!

that is a virtual president.

bastard vulture

11 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by 1United1: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obiagelli Nwannem, Nke a bu anya?
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by omenka(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
EmoBoy: With Jonathan's picture on the background. grin grin
And so

5 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
EmoBoy: With Jonathan's picture on the background. grin grin

God bless you bro.

Gej remains the real president while buhari remains the virtual president of apc touts

13 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by omenka(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obiagelli, where the heck have you been??angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by egift(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
APC give us Buhari/Fashola 2015

(PDP having High Blood Pressure before it has even started) grin grin grin

APC...Nigeria...Progress!

20 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that whoever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the meaning of true leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails. Hmmm

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
omenka: And so

mugu he means GEJ remains the confirmed presdo in 2015

4 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
soe: For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that whoever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the meaning of true leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails. Hmmm

may thunder fire you for adding Gods name to darkness

12 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by omenka(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Just for the record: as$holes may quote me, but I reserve the right to respond to them. Therefore when you come from the other side of the divide and you quote me and don't get any response from me, know it this day, you must be an as$hole.

Signed
Omenka.

5 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by ikaboy: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
I know you can do it. We are strongly behind your vision.

7 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
soe: For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that whoever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the meaning of true leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails. Hmmm
on point

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by egift(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
ikaboy: I know you can do it. We are strongly behind your vision.

Time for Nigeria to shake itself off Cluelessness, Incompetence, Failure, illegal Arm Smuggling and Looting. Irrespective of who comes after the Zoologist, he is heading to jail.

8 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by egift(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
omenka: Just for the record: as$holes may quote me, but I reserve the right to respond to them. Therefore when you quote me and don't get any response from me, know it this day, you must be an as$hole.

Signed
Omenka.

Seconded! Time to be ignoring the most deficient of the TANiods. We will still offer a hand of fellowship to those still redeemable and comport themselves in civil manner and have some strains of intellect and facts.

5 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by tonjeola(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
May we even allow Buhari rule for once sef, and see his performance to judge

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
How do you know when a politician is lying?

When his lips are moving.

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Park well jare

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Yemmanuel: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
I guess u'll do dat 4 ur dream!

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by omenka(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
egift:

Seconded! Time to be ignoring the most deficient of the TANiods. We will still offer a hand of fellowship to those still redeemable and comport themselves in civil manner and have some strains of intellect and facts.
Exactly. I'm more disposed to people whose arguments portray sound judgement, not necessarily in agreement with my opinion. It makes more sense engaging such persons rather than running around aimlessly with some empty headed incorrigible TANoids.

5 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bugarri should get ready to be deported to his village come 2015.He will be disgraced at the polls as usual,the only option he will resort to will be to dump APC nd form a new party as usual.

The fo.o.l should also get ready to make the north a war zone all in the name of protesting.

Jonathan,move on jare.....JONATHAN TILL 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by GovWahala: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Only in his dreams (nightmare) will he ever rule Nigeria again. Useless killer, Grand master of Boko-are-Ram. Gej will have a flawless victory over this shrink old man. If he and his fellow e-Rats don't commit suicide after GEJ is sworn in by 2015 then he is a bastard.
GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
egift: APC give us Buhari/Fashola 2015

(PDP having High Blood Pressure before it has even started) grin grin grin

APC...Nigeria...Progress!

Go and buy a lot of handkerchiefs because you will cry on that day.Buhari is a serial looser.His real name is Just Born To Loose(JBL)

4 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
egift:

Time for Nigeria to shake itself off Cluelessness, Incompetence, Failure, illegal Arm Smuggling and Looting. Irrespective of who comes after the Zoologist, he is heading to jail.

You guys are averse to good things.If Buhari comes into power,nairaland will cease to exist.He is a monster and a fanatic.

3 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by agabusta: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
God will give u strength and favour u General. Corruption is the major problem we have in this country. Every other issue is tied to corruption.

I believe in you to stamp out corruption.

If corruption is effectively tackled, every other thing will be easily achieved.

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
''I will'' .... Nonsense !!!

Why do I always think Buhari should always speak in the background and not public just like Babangida and recently Obasanjo !!

I was watching him on AIT today with Wammako, I wasn't happy Buhari used a black glass.... It reminded of Sanni Abacha (Devil) !!

Say No To Military Lords Ruling Over Nigeria(ns) again, we want CIVILIAN

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Jmain: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Useless declaration. How does he hope to achieve that when he is in a clear political alliance with corrupt folk's.

Like people rightly said, in his fvcking dream's.

3 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
donroxy: ''I will'' .... Nonsense !!!

Why do I always think Buhari should always speak in the background and not public just like Babangida and recently Obasanjo !!

I was watching him on AIT today with Wammako, I wasn't happy Buhari used a black glass.... It reminded of Sanni Abacha (Devil) !!

Say No To Military Lords Ruling Over Nigeria(ns) again, we want CIVILIAN
nna my broda...have you ever used recommended glasses before?... Okay...for someone whose eyes are delicate...walking around in a hot city like sokoto during a hot season like September.. Inspecting high buildings and roads..... Errmmm..am sure you can complete the rest na...biko...ernn...dalo...it isn't easy ooo..that's what sun shades are meant for...and for a handsome light skinned General...I don't think a pair of dark shades is out of place

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by donphilopus: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikeson12: Bugarri should get ready to be deported to his village come 2015.He will be disgraced at the polls as usual,the only option he will resort to will be to dump APC nd form a new party as usual.

The fo.o.l should also get ready to make the north a war zonbe all in the name of protesting.

Jonathan,move on jare.....JONATHAN TILL 2019.

Some Mods would claim not to have seen this now. How on earth would some inconsequential elements refer to the President-In-Waiting this way?! Lemme just believe that the main thing you've actually learned from TAN is cluelessness and inability to distinguish an elder from a kid! I feel sorry for you!

5 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by kropelgrada(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerians listen!!
Don't try and vote Buhari in 2015..This man will Islamise Nigeria.Pls i beg you
He promised to de-stabilize Jonathan's government after the 2011 general election,and he has since being doing that with Boko-Haram
Don't listen to this man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA / Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.