Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks (38368 Views)

Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days / 100% Daily Picks(2-5 Odds) By Babjadol / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:
Lol for u @controversialJ my only Request to you is that. Let Both of Us GO head2head. I don't do ScreenShot. Nah, u parade urself to win 1m,4m,400k,900k. Fine, that's nice. Keep all that screenshot to urself.
Lets get down to Brass Task of Dropping Picks and also screenshoting it and lets see d outcome. Cause if u come on here to say u won 40million e.t.c with ur screenshots, U shud be able to replicate that success here...*in b4 he gives excuse of 'oh, whenever i drop picks here, i dnt win** such talk doesnt work with me. That's my only challenge to U.
I dnt need ur screenshot, cause i cud request someone to send me dia Highest winning screenshot and i come here to pass it off as mine. Y? Because any1 cud say he bears any name with bookies... I Luv competing against any1 Fair and Square. am chilling in my Thread. #Waiting.....otherwise Keep shut

HAHA

ARE AWARE OF.PPL WAITIN TO SEE MY TIPS??

HAHA?

BIGGGGGY WIL CHALENGE U.BT I NID TO KNW WEDA UR CAPABLE OF FACING BIGGGGGY?

CN PLS DROP UR SCREENSHOT.JST ONCE ALONE. I.MEAN.JST ONCE 50K UP!!! FOR TODAY??

I WILL PUSH D MONI DIRECT TO UR ACCOUNT? AT ONCE!!!

JST ONE I.MEAN JST ONE?

N WE WILL STRT D COMPETITION?

BT U SHOT UR SHOT.DEN I COUNTER UR SHOT 3TYMS MRE UR ACCOUNT U PAY BIGGGGY

U SAID U CN CHALLENGE A SCAMMER OR THIEF WHO TOLD U BIGGY IS NOTCUZ U DNT KNW BIGGGGGY??

HAHA BIGGGY IS EVN WORST DAN DIS GUY IF U DNT KNW?

4NI U.U JST JUMP.TO CHALLENGE BIGGGGY CUZ U WANA C TIPS LOL??

NOT SO FAST BRO??

LWKMD

DEN D GAME BEGINS??

I HV ALWAYS GVEN CHALLENGES??

BT NO WAN HAS EVA GO NEAR??

LETS WAIT N SEE UR XCUSE??
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

i know u have disability in reading and comprehension. I like stating FACTs.
I said it before, U're not Qualified to Compete with me, cause U dont do ur own picks urself, U're a THIEf And a Rogue! and that's the big question mark. + u're yet to redeem urself of the girl u SCAMMED. U're d FORUMS COWARD. Keep giving xcuse
d only person giving excuse here is u sir!!every tin u accused me of I have agreed!!! I understand y u r so mad at me bcus am beta than u one,two I scammed ur mother three I stole from ur father and raped ur mother in d process too!!u r d real COWARD sir u r just tryin to hide sayin trash dat am not up to ur level.lol that's wat I used to say back in sch wen someone I knw wud kick my ass threatens me.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

u have reading Issues? I suggest u Fix it. Before u post comments. And let me say this to U, whether u say 'oh I cant say show an SS...e.t.c'.....One thing They'll Tell u around here is.......CHIMA DOESNT CARE!!!
Whether u put mouth for d matter, no concern or worry me.
Again, I Remain firm. This kid of an OP is A SCAMMER!! And will Remain ONE in my books.
TOO BAD U NO GET SHAME, u come here to RANT how u won 80k. Yet to Pay that Girl her 10k+ u scammed her, U can't. Doesnt that make u Look stoopid?
U're Making Too much Noise about challenge.
Yet, u don't come up with ur Own Picks. So tell me, isn't that a Faulty reasoning? I always urge u. Listen to urself b4 u talk.
U're a Shame to this Forum!! A black Leg at that. U steal picks, then u come here to parade urself as a Tipster.
As i said, U're Not Qualified to compete with me. I can Never Give U Audience.
When u're able to analyse games urself, tink fo urself, be honest, then i may even consider listening to u...
But for now. U're a COWARD FOR NOT PICKING THE CHALLENGE AGAINST LUKESMITH.
I wont even tell any1 to pick a challenge with u. Cause u have a challenge ahead of urself that u cnt CONQUER!!
shame on a Shameless Being like u.

HAHA??

WICH.LUK

BIGGGGGY DON TURN.SCAMMER.LOL

U DON CONFUSE CUM FACE BIGGGGGGY??
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
controversialJ:

HAHA

ARE AWARE OF.PPL WAITIN TO SEE MY TIPS??

HAHA?

BIGGGGGY WIL CHALENGE U.BT I NID TO KNW WEDA UR CAPABLE OF FACING BIGGGGGY?

CN PLS DROP UR SCREENSHOT.JST ONCE ALONE. I.MEAN.JST ONCE 50K UP!!! FOR TODAY??

I WILL PUSH D MONI DIRECT TO UR ACCOUNT? AT ONCE!!!

JST ONE I.MEAN JST ONE?

N WE WILL STRT D COMPETITION?

BT U SHOT UR SHOT.DEN I COUNTER UR SHOT 3TYMS MRE UR ACCOUNT U PAY BIGGGGY

U SAID U CN CHALLENGE A SCAMMER OR THIEF WHO TOLD U BIGGY IS NOTCUZ U DNT KNW BIGGGGGY??

HAHA BIGGGY IS EVN WORST DAN DIS GUY IF U DNT KNW?

4NI U.U JST JUMP.TO CHALLENGE BIGGGGY CUZ U WANA C TIPS LOL??

NOT SO FAST BRO??

LWKMD

DEN D GAME BEGINS??

I HV ALWAYS GVEN CHALLENGES??

BT NO WAN HAS EVA GO NEAR??

LETS WAIT N SEE UR XCUSE??

u're the one giving excuses!!! Y am i replying u? Smh...I don't do Screenshots and will Never do. When u're ready. Hit me up. Until then. Shut up
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
controversialJ:

HAHA??

WICH.LUK

BIGGGGGY DON TURN.SCAMMER.LOL

U DON CONFUSE CUM FACE BIGGGGGGY??

again, ur reading and comprehension disability is showing. That post u quoted has 2 discussions for u and the SCAMMER. Learn to Read.
Again until then. Shut up
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

u have reading Issues? I suggest u Fix it. Before u post comments. And let me say this to U, whether u say 'oh I cant say show an SS...e.t.c'.....One thing They'll Tell u around here is.......CHIMA DOESNT CARE!!!
Whether u put mouth for d matter, no concern or worry me.
Again, I Remain firm. This kid of an OP is A SCAMMER!! And will Remain ONE in my books.
TOO BAD U NO GET SHAME, u come here to RANT how u won 80k. Yet to Pay that Girl her 10k+ u scammed her, U can't. Doesnt that make u Look stoopid?
U're Making Too much Noise about challenge.
Yet, u don't come up with ur Own Picks. So tell me, isn't that a Faulty reasoning? I always urge u. Listen to urself b4 u talk.
U're a Shame to this Forum!! A black Leg at that. U steal picks, then u come here to parade urself as a Tipster.
As i said, U're Not Qualified to compete with me. I can Never Give U Audience.
When u're able to analyse games urself, tink fo urself, be honest, then i may even consider listening to u...
But for now. U're a COWARD FOR NOT PICKING THE CHALLENGE AGAINST LUKESMITH.
I wont even tell any1 to pick a challenge with u. Cause u have a challenge ahead of urself that u cnt CONQUER!!
shame on a Shameless Being like u.

I TOT U AGREED TO CHALLENGE D GUY NA??

HABA WHY RUNNING TO CHALLENGE BIGGGGGGGGY??

LWKMD?

A GUY WHO NEVA ASK.U FOR CHALLENGE??
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

again, ur reading and comprehension disability is showing. That post u quoted has 2 discussions for u and the SCAMMER. Learn to Read.
Again until then. Shut up
if everybody can't comprehend wat u are saying means one tin!!u r saying trrash!!!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

u're the one giving excuses!!! Y am i replying u? Smh...I don't do Screenshots and will Never do. When u're ready. Hit me up. Until then. Shut up

HAHA??

4NI GUY U LEAV D GUY WHR U GET WAHALA WIT GO FACE PERSON.WHR U NO.KNW?

LOL

HAHA?

IS A PITY??

INSTEAD OF U TO DISGRACE D GUY U CALL SCAMMER UR FACING BIGGGGGGY

EVN BIGGGGY IS A SCAMMER U WIL B GLAD TO CHALLENGE HIM? LOLLL? NARIALAND GUYS??

EVRIONE WANS TO CHALLENGE BIGGGGGGY

LWKMD??
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by stepsy: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls add me on watsapp 08069263910
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
stepsy:
Pls add me on watsapp 08069263910
no wahala @chimajiii ministry still growing Ooooooo my sucess go drive u mad o
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

Here is the definition of who a COWARD IS: Lukesmith offered u a challenge and ur Tattered A s s Ran. Y? U cnt come up with the Goods.
attention? I get enough of it from What I do. U're beginning to sound pathetic.
By Gods Grace i have single Handedly Ran My Thread with Huge Success. Yet am still eager for More.
For a braggard of ur nature who doesnt have the credentials to go with it or INTEGRITY. It becomes a Sad Situation.
Of course i have to re-state my Facts. Which is, every1 i can learn something from in this forum, BUT definitely Not U. U have nothing to Offer!! Cause U're a Pathetic BOLD Face Liar/SCAMMER!!
Lets keep Going at it!!
I never challenged him... He threw the challenge ... I gave in and he backed out after the much noise he made... ASTRO stop being a kid and grow up...
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
YBNSCEO:
baba right from the world go I have offered u and no one else a challenge u are d one claiming to b d boss not me I have accepted everytin u have accused me of so u repeating it only makes u foolish!!people are now seeing clearly that u r hiding bcus deep down u know am far beta than u but u r 2 scared to admit it bcus u knw ur subscribers wud run to the winning team!!u r a COWARD
*Clearing the air* You challenged me not him ... I was the one who started this ish... I told you your info about vfl was pointless ... You threw back at me saying a was a kid and nobody in the bet world.. And that I should upload my highest won screenshot and you would do yours and we would know who is the boss... I picked up the challenge and you took to your heels... I don't do screenshots.. I have never done it... But I have to bring down my glory by accepting to keep you shut with actions and not words ... But you saw it an opportunity to attack chimajii more because he called you a scammer...
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lukesmith:
*Clearing the air* You challenged me not him ... I was the one who started this ish... I told you your info about vfl was pointless ... You threw back at me saying a was a kid and nobody in the bet world.. And that I should upload my highest won screenshot and you would do yours and we would know who is the boss... I picked up the challenge and you took to your heels... I don't do screenshots.. I have never done it... But I have to bring down my glory by accepting to keep you shut with actions and not words ... But you saw it an opportunity to attack chimajii more because he called you a scammer...

God Bless U, which is why i didnt even bother explaining to that Dude who has disability in reading and comprehension called @controversialJ becos he just showed how silly of a person he is. Nai make me challenge the so called dude, and he is using screenshot as Excuse
Facts still remain Facts, the YBNesco dude is a SCAMMER and a toothless DoG!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lukesmith:
I never challenged him... He threw the challenge ... I gave in and he backed out after the much noise he made... ASTRO stop being a kid and grow up...

oho!! U see......lwkm!! That is how he runs his mouth. He no fit do picks imm sef. So what exactly does he have to challenge?
I have told him, let him go and redeem his BOTCHED image and Buy a Brain alongside
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

God Bless U, which is why i didnt even bother explaining to that Dude who has disability in reading and comprehension called @controversialJ becos he just showed how silly of a person he is. Nai make me challenge the so called dude, and he is using screenshot as Excuse
Facts still remain Facts, the YBNesco dude is a SCAMMER and a toothless DoG!
oh yes I stil agree am a scammer ooooo dnt u get iteverytin u said I agreed to!!call me a killer I agree!!!!scammer oh yes bcus I scammed ur dad and ra ped ur mum too ur plan all along was to sick support from lukesmith!! U and luke have one tin on common stupidity!!! If it is bcus I posted vfl tricks that is paining u guess wat I wud post even more!!!if u don't like it go f u c k urself
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by Lukesmith: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
YBNSCEO:
oh yes I stil agree am a scammer ooooo dnt u get iteverytin u said I agreed to!!call me a killer I agree!!!!scammer oh yes bcus I scammed ur dad and ra ped ur mum too ur plan all along was to sick support from lukesmith!! U and luke have one tin on common stupidity!!! If it is bcus I posted vfl tricks that is paining u guess wat I wud post even more!!!if u don't like it go f u c k urself
Please don't insult me sir... I have never used a bad word on you before so please reciprocate the respect... And btw ... Vfl has no tricks... Its a game of reoccuring incidence.. All you need do is find out the reoccurring events and use it to your advantage.. Which does not happen all the time... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Abeg no time for haters jare making my cash as usual anoda screen shot to prove today pick as requested username clearly reads ASTRONAUTOG which is my humble self because chimajii the coward says I steal screen shots lol!!! He was lucky I wud have shown him he is a learner today

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Abeg no time for haters jare making my cash as usual anoda screen shot to prove today pick as requested username clearly reads ASTRONAUTOG which is my humble self because chimajii the coward says I steal screen shots lol!!! He was lucky I wud have shown him he is a learner today

Lwkm! Do u know wat wud be nice? u're not making sense. Whether i play my picks or not, is not the issue. Am landing greens for ppu, wait, and am doing that with Big oDDs, as opposed to what u churn out. Again, U're a Scammer and a Rogue.
I guess that's why u started following me, so that u'll steal*that's if u have nt been stealing since* picks and send to ur subscribers as ur own. SHAME ON U COWARD.
LET ME RE-STATE HERE, FOR THE MERE FACT U DON'T DO UR PICKS URSELF, MAKES U INELIGIBLE FOR ME TO GIVE U AUDIENCE!!
WHICH IS WHY I CHALLENGED UR COHORT. THAT'S TO SHOW U, AM fEARLESS, AT LEAST HE SUPPOSEDLY DOES HIS PICKS HIMSELF. UNTILL DEN, REMAIN ATHIEF AND ASCAMMER.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

Lwkm! Do u know wat wud be nice? u're not making sense. Whether i play my picks or not, is not the issue. Am landing greens for ppu, wait, and am doing that with Big oDDs, as opposed to what u churn out. Again, U're a Scammer and a Rogue.
I guess that's why u started following me, so that u'll steal*that's if u have nt been stealing since* picks and send to ur subscribers as ur own. SHAME ON U COWARD.
LET ME RE-STATE HERE, FOR THE MERE FACT U DON'T DO UR PICKS URSELF, MAKES U INELIGIBLE FOR ME TO GIVE U AUDIENCE!!
WHICH IS WHY I CHALLENGED UR COHORT. THAT'S TO SHOW U, AM fEARLESS, AT LEAST HE SUPPOSEDLY DOES HIS PICKS HIMSELF. UNTILL DEN, REMAIN ATHIEF AND ASCAMMER.
senseless and pointless
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
senseless and pointless

Yawns...U'll remain a scammer. NO WONDER U FOLLOWED ME, SO THAT U'LL COPY THE PICKS U SEE, THEN TURN AROUND AND TELL PPU U BOUGHT IT, IT CAME FROM MY HEAD. EH YA.
THAT'S HOW THIEVES BEHAVE. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY PPU AND HOW MANY MONIKERS U'RE USING TO FOLLOW PPU SECRETLY JUST SO, U STEAL DIA PICKS AND SELL IT. SCAMMER!!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

NA WA OHHH?

WAT IS.D USE WEDA HE COPY PICK FROM A n GIV B WAT IS D IS D.NID.IS IT ALL ABOUT WINNING?

D.PERSON.HE COPY FROM.NA GURU DEN NA? AND.IF HE KIPS WINNING DEN.MKE HIM COPY N WIN.

I TAYA OHHHH??

SUMONE.COPY PICKS N.WIN AND.UR.SAYIN D.PICK.IS.NOT HIS OWN DEN WAT IS D ESSENCE WEDA HE STEALS PICKS OR NOT SUFA HE IS WINNING??

4GT ALL DIS SCAM TIN. WEDA HE IS OR NOT.IT TAKES A VRY GUD GUY TO SCAM A NIGERIAN N IF HE CN DO DAT DEN HE IS GUD?

DO U TINK IT IS EASY MAGA NO DEY AGAIN??

SO WAT ARE U SAYIN

IF ANYONE IS SCAM DATS DAT PERSONS BUSINESS?

I TAYA OHHH??

WHY CNT D PERSON GO AND GET HIS OWN.PICKS OR STEAL LIK U SAID HE DOES

CALLING DIS GUY SCAM WIL NT TAK D MONI HE TOOK FROM HIS POCKET?

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

Yawns...U'll remain a scammer. NO WONDER U FOLLOWED ME, SO THAT U'LL COPY THE PICKS U SEE, THEN TURN AROUND AND TELL PPU U BOUGHT IT, IT CAME FROM MY HEAD. EH YA.
THAT'S HOW THIEVES BEHAVE. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY PPU AND HOW MANY MONIKERS U'RE USING TO FOLLOW PPU SECRETLY JUST SO, U STEAL DIA PICKS AND SELL IT. SCAMMER!!
can't u see u r reaptin urself over and over again!!!guy get a brain
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

WHY NOT DO D PROPER TIN??

COPY D CONVERSATION HERE?

SNAP SHOT D PICKS HE COPIED FROM YOU?

LET PPL BLIV U??

SUMONE STOLE FROM YOU IF U WNT TO.XPOSE HIM XPOSE HIM WELL

SNAPSHOT D PICKS HE STOLE

COPY N PASTE

PASTE.D LINK

DELETE HIM LET HIM NOT FOLLOW U

U.NO SABI.XPOSE?

CUS ALL DIS ACCUSATION WIT OUT PROVE IS JST TALK??

HE S A THIEF HE IS DIS!!?? WHR IS D SHOT PASTE D LINK? WHO DID HE SCAM

D COMPLAINS OF D VICTIM?

HABA
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
can't u see u r reaptin urself over and over again!!!guy get a brain

Stating facts,at least i have been blessed enuf with Great Brain, to Cudgel my brain and use my knowledge to do my own shii, something u can never do. There is a sense of fulfilment when u do things urself and it comes from within. Something u can never achieve, bcause u have NO BRAINS!!!
No wonder u followed me, so that u'll copy and pass picks off as urs. Choi!! Ur Thiefery has no BOunds!! bOTCHED IMAGE U HAVE. SCAMMER!! GO AND REDEEM URSELF.
AGAIN. U CHALLENGED LUKESMITH, 1S HE PICKED UP D CHALLENGE, UR WEAK SELF RAN FOR COVER. HERE IS UR NAME
C
O
W
A
R
D
|
S
C
A
M
M
E
R
|
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:

DIS GUY HAS SHOWN IS WINNIN WEDA HE STOLE IT OR NOT

D MONI.IS IN IS ACCT DOE D MONI NA PEANUT,BT AT ALL AT ALL NA HIM BAD PASS?

@CHI SHOW UR OWN.MKE WE MANAGE AM??
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

Stating facts,at least i have been blessed enuf with Great Brain, to Cudgel my brain and use my knowledge to do my own shii, something u can never do. There is a sense of fulfilment when u do things urself and it comes from within. Something u can never achieve, bcause u have NO BRAINS!!!
No wonder u followed me, so that u'll copy and pass picks off as urs. Choi!! Ur Thiefery has no BOunds!! bOTCHED IMAGE U HAVE. SCAMMER!! GO AND REDEEM URSELF.
AGAIN. U CHALLENGED LUKESMITH, 1S HE PICKED UP D CHALLENGE, UR WEAK SELF RAN FOR COVER. HERE IS UR NAME
C
O
W
A
R
D
|
S
C
A
M
M
E
R
|

LET US SEE PROVE OF SCAM!!! DAT UR CLAIMIN,,,

ATLEAST LINK?

DEN WHR HE STOLE UR TIPS?

D GEL HE SCAM??

DATE N WAT HPPN??

NO DEY CALL AM SCAM AGAIN.SHEBI D GUY DON.AGREE SAY HIM.B SCAM N A THIEF

BRING D PROVE OF SCAM?

STOP SAYIN D SAME TIN 20TYMS

UR CALLIN.SUMONE A THIEF HE HAS ACCEPTED DAT HE IS A THIEF..UR STILL CALLIN HIM A THIEF FOR WAT AGAIN NA?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

WHY NOT DO D PROPER TIN??

COPY D CONVERSATION HERE?

SNAP SHOT D PICKS HE COPIED FROM YOU?

LET PPL BLIV U??

SUMONE STOLE FROM YOU IF U WNT TO.XPOSE HIM XPOSE HIM WELL

SNAPSHOT D PICKS HE STOLE

COPY N PASTE

PASTE.D LINK

DELETE HIM LET HIM NOT FOLLOW U

U.NO SABI.XPOSE?

CUS ALL DIS ACCUSATION WIT OUT PROVE IS JST TALK??

HE S A THIEF HE IS DIS!!?? WHR IS D SHOT PASTE D LINK? WHO DID HE SCAM

D COMPLAINS OF D VICTIM?

HABA

Too bad u have no iota of sense. Again, ur reading disability is evident in comprehension.
Looking for evidence? Check the scam thread where he was thrashed.
More evidence? PM the girl in question
Any questions? Check ppu followin me and u'll see he's all of a sudden following me.
Moreso, even if he tries to unfollow, because of his nefarious activities, he'll more than likely follow me with another moniker. So him unfollowin is baseless, if i had my way, i'd have Blocked his stealing a s s
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

anoda pointless post with every tin u dey talk notin don change!!!my games are winning my subscribers are increasing and ur stupidity increasing u just a coward!!!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

LET US SEE PROVE OF SCAM!!! DAT UR CLAIMIN,,,

ATLEAST LINK?

DEN WHR HE STOLE UR TIPS?

D GEL HE SCAM??

DATE N WAT HPPN??

NO DEY CALL AM SCAM AGAIN.SHEBI D GUY DON.AGREE SAY HIM.B SCAM N A THIEF

BRING D PROVE OF SCAM?

STOP SAYIN D SAME TIN 20TYMS

UR CALLIN.SUMONE A THIEF HE HAS ACCEPTED DAT HE IS A THIEF..UR STILL CALLIN HIM A THIEF FOR WAT AGAIN NA?

i don't waste tym on ppu who can't Reason.
Oh, why i still call him a thief? So that all and sundry would knw he is a SCAMMER, becos it's ppu like u and him who are giving ds forum a bad Name. Obviously d Girl he scammed didnt do enough to BASH and Drag him. too bad.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

Too bad u have no iota of sense. Again, ur reading disability is evident in comprehension.
Any questions? Check ppu followin me and u'll see he's all of a sudden following me.
Moreso, even if he tries to unfollow, because of his nefarious activities, he'll more than likely follow me with another moniker. So him unfollowin is baseless, if i had my way, i'd have Blocked his stealing a s s
I started following u so that any thread u post on I wud know and tell d world wat a fool u r!!!u said I stole ur picks y not post screen shot
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

BT UR CALLIN.A KETTLE BLACK?

OK WAT ARE U DOIN.IN.HIS THREAD?

U SAID HE IS FOLLOWIN U ATLEAST NA FOLLOW BT HERE U R NT JST FOLLOWIN HIM.BT U ARE SLEEPIN IN.HIS THREAD 247

HAHA!! EVRI TYM READING ABILITY DNT U HV ANODA TIN.TO SAY

ANYBDY DAT REPLY U.READIN ABILITY DIZ OR DAT?

IS VRY OBVIOUS DAT D GUY.S NT A SCAMMER CUZ IF HE.WAS.U CULD HV RUSH TO COPY D LINK??

SNAPSHOT INFACT XPOSE HIM

BT U.CNT DO DAT?

AM.SUSPECTING DAT UR USIN A VRY POOR PHNE.SOWI TO SAY DAT, DATS Y U CNT EVN COPY COMON LINK??

SNAPSHOT IS NT POSSIBLE DEN!!!

STOP SAYIN D SAM TIN PROVE D GUY WRONG!!??

CHAI TRY BUY A BETTER PHNE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) / GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / Kingsway Ibadan: Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.