Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks (38365 Views)

Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days / 100% Daily Picks(2-5 Odds) By Babjadol / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
I started following u so that any thread u post on I wud know and tell d world wat a fool u r!!!u said I stole ur picks y not post screen shot

DOES D GUY HV THREAD

IF YES PASS MI.D LINK??

LET ME C,, CUZ I WNT TO KNW D KIND OF PHNE HE IS USIN?

ANY GUY WHO RUN FROM.LINKS IS USIN A VRY POOR PHNE?

PASS MI.HIS THREAD IF U GAT D LINK
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
I started following u so that any thread u post on I wud know and tell d world wat a fool u r!!!u said I stole ur picks y not post screen shot

Hahahaha, what an excuse to follow someone. U're a Rigid THIEF!! Tell the world? The world already knows u're a Scammer!! WHAT ELSE U HAVE TO SAY? OH WAIT...U HAVE A BOTCHED IMAGE. COWARD!!
U POSED A CHALLENGE TO LUKESMITH. HE PICKED IT UP. AND UR SORRY LIFE RAN. SMH
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

DOES D GUY HV THREAD

IF YES PASS MI.D LINK??

LET ME C,, CUZ I WNT TO KNW D KIND OF PHNE HE IS USIN?

ANY GUY WHO RUN FROM.LINKS IS USIN A VRY POOR PHNE?

PASS MI.HIS THREAD IF U GAT D LINK

again, u always make urself a laughing stock. I posed u a challenge. U make 400 million....900k right? Pick up my challenge. Untill then, SHUT UP!! cAUSE ALL U DO I MAKE NOISE. I LET MY WORK DO THE TALKING
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

Hahahaha, what an excuse to follow someone. U're a Rigid THIEF!! Tell the world? The world already knows u're a Scammer!! WHAT ELSE U HAVE TO SAY? OH WAIT...U HAVE A BOTCHED IMAGE. COWARD!!
U POSED A CHALLENGE TO LUKESMITH. HE PICKED IT UP. AND UR SORRY LIFE RAN. SMH
and I posted to u and u RAN!!!that makes u a COWARD!!!!I won't stop following u so don't even try any thread u go I wud also go and rubbish ur comment and expose u to the world
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
and I posted to u and u RAN!!!that makes u a COWARD!!!!I won't stop following u so don't even try any thread u go I wud also go and rubbish ur comment and expose u to the world

MR YBNSCEO!!!!

STOP REPLYING D GUY HERE GO TO HIS THREAD

GO TO HIS THREAD?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

again, u always make urself a laughing stock. I posed u a challenge. U make 400 million....900k right? Pick up my challenge. Untill then, SHUT UP!! cAUSE ALL U DO I MAKE NOISE. I LET MY WORK DO THE TALKING
see how stupid u r?u claim I didn't pick up a challenge that I ran and u just did same tin!!I challenged u and u ran also now u r challenging anoda person bros u just a fool and a coward
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:

Hahaha THIEF!!! Whther u follow me or not. wud not change d fact u're a CERTIFIED SCAMMER. And it wont stop me from doing what i do best.
Oh, i cnt pick ur challenge because, u dnt have d brain to develop ur own picks! There u have it. + u're yet to Redeem ur Smudged Image on ds forum from the 10k+ u scammed that girl
Tell me, what don't u understand?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

MR YBNSCEO!!!!

GO TO HIS THREAD?

Whether he replies me here or inmy thread. I am Ready to Answer him. It wont waste me time.
LETS GO!!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

MR YBNSCEO!!!!

GO TO HIS THREAD?
na true I wud just that
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by chimajii: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2014
any way onah want am. I Full Ground. Am not one who needs back up or someone to Vouch for me.
am a ONE MAN SQUAD, IF ONAH LIKE MAKE ONAH DEY 1MILLION. I GO STILL WIN ONAH HANDS DOWN!!
#WAITING
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by pryme(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2014
I visited this thread to see if some vfl picks will be posted. But what do I find? almost 3 pages of insult and abuses. they say time is money. if you guys really know what that means you won't be time on senseless and irrelevant arguments. you guys are not helping, there is nothing enlightening or helpful about your rantings, and the sad part is NONE OF YOU CHOOSE TO BE THE BIGGER MAN. the bigger man can accept defeat even when he knows he is a winner, the bigger man will forge ahead and put aside any distractions, the bigger man WILL ACT THE FOOL just for peace to reign, the bigger man will allow his actions (in this case his picks) do the talking. you don't have to wait until you are a father before you start being responsible, start now.

you guys are too talented and to big for this shit, or you guys can prove me wrong and continue with your time-wasting arguments that is not benefiting either you or me.

as far as virtual or online world is concern expect your ego to be stepped on - Pryme

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by omojaytee(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Plz add me to d whatsapp grp...08066489979
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
pryme:
I visited this thread to see if some vfl picks will be posted. But what do I find? almost 3 pages of insult and abuses. they say time is money. if you guys really know what that means you won't be time on senseless and irrelevant arguments. you guys are not helping, there is nothing enlightening or helpful about your rantings, and the sad part is NONE OF YOU CHOOSE TO BE THE BIGGER MAN. the bigger man can accept defeat even when he knows he is a winner, the bigger man will forge ahead and put aside any distractions, the bigger man WILL ACT THE FOOL just for peace to reign, the bigger man will allow his actions (in this case his picks) do the talking. you don't have to wait until you are a father before you start being responsible, start now.

you guys are too talented and to big for this shit, or you guys can prove me wrong and continue with your time-wasting arguments that is not benefiting either you or me.

as far as virtual or online world is concern expect your ego to be stepped on - Pryme
u talked sense bro...in fact I wud stop and continue dropping my picks

4 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by LaGaTumuch(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

NO VEX OHHHH?

ABI U FIT CHALLENGE DIS GUY??

MKE E NO B LIK SAY D GUY WIN U?

JST TRY ABEG NO RUN OR GV XCUSE?

I NO WAN MKE U FALL BIGGY HAND?

IT WILL B TOO BAD FOR U TO LET DIS GUY BRUSH U ASIDE

ABEG GV DIS GUY A RUN FOR HIS MONI

EVN IF NA SCREENTSHOT OF 15K I GO KNW SAY U PUT A GUD FIGHT

CUZ AS E B NW.WE ALL DON.KNW SAY U WAN TAK COVER?

PROVE ALL OF US WRONG.BIKO NO RUN??

WE DNT NID D TIPS WEN DID D WINNING SHOTS?

CUZ WE KNW.MNY.PPL PLAY 100NARIA WINNING AND DATS NT BETTING??

SO NO VEX SAY BIGGGGU PUT MOUTH.BUT FIGHT DIZ GUY??

Hahahahaha

kikikikikiki

Lol

Lmao

Biggy haff kii me with laff oh!

Kakakaka!!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by LaGaTumuch(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

I TOT UR D ONE FIGHTING DIS GUY WHO.IS LUKE AGAIN

I KNW DOES DAYS DEY USE TO BRING ELDER BRODA TO FIGHT FOR HIM?

BT U N DIS GUY HV ISSUES.I HV NT HEARD ANYTIN.FROM LUKE WHY NT FACE HIM URSEF??

IS JST LIK TELLING BIGGGGY TO FACE D GUY.WAT BIZ DOES.BIGGGGY HV WIT D GUY?

ABEG NO FALL OUR HAND ABEG??

CUZ I KNW SAY SHOTS NO BDY GO FIT COPY AM OR TAK ADVANTAGE BT TIPS PPL GO PLAY AM

OYA MKE I DO LIK DIZ B COLLECTIN SHOTS FROM LUKE EDIT IT N FACE D GUY,CUZ D WAY UR RUNNIN I NO UNDERSTAND?

JST B COLLECTIN.SHOTS??

Hahahaha

Biggy sef U get bad mouth o!

Can't stop laffing.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by LaGaTumuch(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
controversialJ:

BT UR CALLIN.A KETTLE BLACK?

OK WAT ARE U DOIN.IN.HIS THREAD?

U SAID HE IS FOLLOWIN U ATLEAST NA FOLLOW BT HERE U R NT JST FOLLOWIN HIM.BT U ARE SLEEPIN IN.HIS THREAD 247

HAHA!! EVRI TYM READING ABILITY DNT U HV ANODA TIN.TO SAY

ANYBDY DAT REPLY U.READIN ABILITY DIZ OR DAT?

IS VRY OBVIOUS DAT D GUY.S NT A SCAMMER CUZ IF HE.WAS.U CULD HV RUSH TO COPY D LINK??

SNAPSHOT INFACT XPOSE HIM

BT U.CNT DO DAT?

AM.SUSPECTING DAT UR USIN A VRY POOR PHNE.SOWI TO SAY DAT, DATS Y U CNT EVN COPY COMON LINK??

SNAPSHOT IS NT POSSIBLE DEN!!!

STOP SAYIN D SAM TIN PROVE D GUY WRONG!!??

CHAI TRY BUY A BETTER PHNE

hahahahaha

hehehehe

kikikikikiki

Can't stop laffing. Biggy U made my day!
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by fecosequence(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
todays pick
gateshead 1and over1.5(england)
barnet 1 nd (england confrence)
paks 1(hungary)
videotonx2(hungary)
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by iykofias(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
senseless and pointless
but to me he's making sense; how can u request i pay 8,500naira into ur account to sub for a month pick; haba oga, wia is ur coscience? Even if u must charge me must it b dat xpensive? i jux tank God i ddnt fall to ur tricks
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
iykofias:
but to me he's making sense; how can u request i pay 8,500naira into ur account to sub for a month pick; haba oga, wia is ur coscience? Even if u must charge me must it b dat xpensive? i jux tank God i ddnt fall to ur tricks
listen to urself how is that a trick??like he said I pay for picks and I dnt deny it if u can't afford it u move along instead of a sayin its a trick.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Today free pick
11.11.14 21:00
Code: 348
Home win
Andy Murray
Vs
Milos Raonic
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by iykofias(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
listen to urself how is that a trick??like he said I pay for picks and I dnt deny it if u can't afford it u move along instead of a sayin its a trick.
so wot abt d girl u scammed? Is dat also business?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
iykofias:
my friend shut d Bleep up I didn't scam nobody if am a scammer wud I b here replying u??
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by iykofias(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
my friend shut d Bleep up I didn't scam nobody if am a scammer wud I b here replying u??
where else would u be replying me?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Today free pick
11.11.14 21:00
Code: 348
Home win
Andy Murray
Vs
Milos Raonic
bet won

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by infobiz9ja(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerians b like Give us free picks... If d game drops una go give d poster part of the money? Find out what works 4 u & stick to it. You can win today & lose tomorrow so b wise. Even odds of 1.01 casts @ times.

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 5:58am On Nov 12, 2014
infobiz9ja:
Nigerians b like Give us free picks... If d game drops una go give d poster part of the money? Find out what works 4 u & stick to it. You can win today & lose tomorrow so b wise. Even odds of 1.01 casts @ times.
u r 100% right
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by YBNSCEO(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Today free pick odd=2.60
Basketball - International - Eurocup Men, Group D
12.11.14 18:00

1 2 and Under/Over 158.5 points
Game Code: c54587

Bet»»BC Khimki Moscow and Over 158.5 points«
Odd:2.60
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by infobiz9ja(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2014
YBNSCEO:
u r 100% right

Thanks.
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2014
iykofias:

YOU PPL ARE FUNNING OHH.I SWEAR!!! SUMONE SAID U SHULD PAY U LOOK D TIN TOO MUCH...?

WHY U NO RUN DO UR TIPS UR SEF??

I DNT KNW WAT PPL TINK CRIOUSLY

LIK ME IF I WNT TO PAY FOR TIPS N IS TOO MUCH N I DNT HV D MONI?

D ONLY WAY IS TO BCK OUT N DO MA TIPS MA SEF?
Re: Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks by controversialJ: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2014
iykofias:

YEA IS A BUSINESS IS A LESSON TO OTHERS?

TRY TO WORK BY URSEF??

Y DID D GET PAY

IF SHE DNT TRUST HIMM, DEN Y DID SHE PAY??

IF D GUY WAS NT GUD.WHY DID D GEL GO DEIR??

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) / GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.