Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Claritas Investment Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Claritas Investment Certification (1446 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claritas Investment Certification by davide470(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wanna use this medium to ask for tips and guidelines for the Claritas Investment exam by the CFA Institute.

Am scheduled to write one before december and would need some guide.

Thanks.
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Dude! Changing paths?
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by Emasel(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2014
my observation too
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Dude! Changing paths?

You gotta survive on a path you are threading till you change paths completely.

2 Likes

Re: Claritas Investment Certification by davide470(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yeah, Tobiflink, though survival does not entirely lead to change of path.

Thanks for looking out though, my eyes are still looking for ''oyel', but till then...... wink
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
davide470: Yeah, Tobiflink, though survival does not entirely lead to change of path.

Adonye and Emasel, It's a compulsory and paid up exam, so i gat no option.

Thanks for looking out though, my eyes are still looking for ''oyel', but till then...... wink
Irrespective of what anyone say here, I will say congratulation in advance. Not everybody will start from their intended projected prospects--life is in stages. I know a friend, a senior precisely, who after graduating took up a banking job. Today, as I am typing this, he is a Chevron staff. I met a nairalander who also shared similar experience--he worked at a bank previously, but a now a big boy in the Oil and Gas industry. Our most revered xfire also never started from Oil and Gas industry.

One advise I was given by a friend, a brother and a father after my OND some years ago was: "if you can't fly, run; if you can run, walk; if you can't walk, crawl--but never you be stagnant" I have applied this principle ever since, trying various means to survive and with just God's grace and my mental power.

Once again, congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Claritas Investment Certification by davide470(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks 2sexy1. With time, all will fall in due places...
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by KeenOne(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
davide470:
Calling any Investment Analyst, Investment advisor, Stockbroker, Client Service Manager et al..

Wanna use this medium to ask for tips and guidelines for the Claritas Investment exam by the CFA Institute.

Am scheduled to write one before december and would need some guide.

Thanks.
Hi Brother....

You later wrote the CIC? Hope to register soon. Where did you have your exams? Cost estimate
Thanks
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by davide470(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
KeenOne:

Hi Brother....

You later wrote the CIC? Hope to register soon. Where did you have your exams? Cost estimate
Thanks
Yeah I did. Wrote in Accra and the exam fees was about $700.
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by KeenOne(m): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2015
davide470:
Alright. Thanks much.
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by KeenOne(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2015
davide470:
No vex for the mentions, was the $700 for Study Pack/Exam? Trying registering, I noticed a registration fee of $685 fee. Let me know how to structure my budget.

Also, was the study pack in soft or hard copy format?

Thanks
Re: Claritas Investment Certification by davide470(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2015
KeenOne:

No vex for the mentions, was the $700 for Study Pack/Exam? Trying registering, I noticed a registration fee of $685 fee. Let me know how to structure my budget.

Also, was the study pack in soft or hard copy format?

Thanks
Yeah. $685 covers the exam and study packs. and the study packs comes in soft copies.

(1) (Reply)

IT Department In Bank : What Is The Best Career Path ? / How To Get Your Project Supervisor To Quickly Approve Your Project Topic / Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.