Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Deceivers And Liars. Lord Forgive Me If I'm Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deceivers And Liars. Lord Forgive Me If I'm Wrong (452 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deceivers And Liars. Lord Forgive Me If I'm Wrong by driand(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
now let's examine the incidence at SCOAN,
1) the pastor told us he was on his way to somewhere and he was called and informed of an aircraft hovering over his church....
now in my own view anybody living in Lagos should be familiar with aircrafts, and normally the altitude shouldn't matter much to them since It's an everyday affair but how come that particular aircraft caught their attention and they had to even cover it on CCTV ? in my opinion that aircraft could have hovered days or months earlier but since this was a planned deal the CCTV was preserved for the d-day.
2) the man if God said the aircraft is responsible for the collapse, HOW?
in my opinion that is possible ONLY if the residents around ther heard an explosion of any sort , or is there any other way an air to ground offensive could be carryied out ? NO!
3)now the blames go to boko haram.
now wait a minute,.......... T.B Joshua has being fond of telling us boko haram came to his church to confess but does anyone really see any atom of truth in that ? as for me they are just fabricated tales just to keep selling and deceiving people, because none of the so called repentant boko haram have really being proven or heard of after leaving SCOAN .. so he is becoming fond of telling lies in the name of boko haram, maybe he knows something about them.

in my opinion nothing seems to be true in TBJ's story.. he knows about the loss of those lives and he shall answer on the day of reckoning

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Queues May Resurface By Weekend / Most Dangerous Country For Journalists / Rising Kidnapping In Our Decks Around Our Waterways With No Media Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.