Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com (1076 Views)

My New Forum, You Will Like It / Advice: How Can I Load My New Forum Website With Useful Contents? / New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by Makavelis(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
check out the newest online forum for Nigerians in campuses all over Nigeria and beyond. www.campusnigeria.com

Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by lagoshost(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2008
You should not abuse this image as it represents great Nigeria.

Design a logo for your forum and refuse.

My own opinion.

Thank you
Okoji
Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by alldone(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2008
I think i agree with lagoshost.
you can design a logo for your forum.
nice forum
Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by Makavelis(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2008
Thanks but that's not the logo. Its actually reppin Naija. Get it? Campus on the left and Nigeria on the right.
Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by olush0la(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2008
Nice forum? The dude hardly did any work on the SMF bundle.
Campus on the left, Coat of Arms on the right, repping Naija.!?
That is soooooo lazy. And the campus picture has UI watermarked
on it. And dude, what's the forum supposed to be about?

I could go on and on, but since you didn't deem it fit to lift a finger,
then I should probably save myself the sweat too. And the name: Campus Nigeria,
Try some imagination, that would be the proper way to 'rep Nigeria (Naija is so cliched)'

Sighs*
Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by Mustay(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
olush0la:

Nice forum? The dude hardly did any work on the SMF bundle.
Campus on the left, Coat of Arms on the right, repping Naija.!?
That is soooooo lazy. And the campus picture has UI watermarked
on it. And dude, what's the forum supposed to be about?

I could go on and on, but since you didn't deem it fit to lift a finger,
then I should probably save myself the sweat too. And the name: Campus Nigeria,
Try some imagination, that would be the proper way to 'rep Nigeria (Naija is so cliched)'

Sighs*

exactly!

I actually have the package on my Pc and you really need to do more editing. Anyway, I'm not surprised since there's a similar dude who did exactly the same for one sorta UNILAG FORUM site.
Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by Makavelis(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
no hard feelins, i love u all knowin 'n***az will hate u for whatever u do - Makaveli'grin u might as well ask Seun what editin he did to this old version of SMF grin
grin don't know why most peeps on this forum will result to beef at the slightest chance grin lol grin WHAT'S THE DEAL
Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by maryzee(f): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
sad it is not better to commend the efforts of those who try than to discourage them.
see all of you talking like u've quarrelled with the owner before, somesay they ve the SMF on their system and here they are on some other person's forum mucking about. anyway i dont ve time for all of u sitting in a coner critizing.

" e get as i go do them so people go sit down 4 coner dey critize, fire go burn all the baggars we dey plan make i fall, they go see me dey go higher, sanyhow wey e bi make e no say Baba God dey by ur side" , j Martins
Re: New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com by DualCore1: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2008
u know when u install a wordpress blog u get this annoying header "Yet another wordpress, ".
Your forum is yet another SMF.
Add mods and get a good theme.
Icons on the site should rep articles u see in campus life.

You've got a very good domain name, it'll be so sad if u waste it.
don't let ur case be one of a unique domain in the wrong hands.
Design a header that spans the whole of that header width.
Drop the Nigerian QOA. With all due respect, u've made it suck donkey ballz cuz u stretched it.

This really isnt a critique. So don't sweat it. Its a take-it-or-leave-it-either-ways-i'm-not-bothered thing.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Project Help - Helping Spark Up Creativity. / The Story Behind Games.ng / Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.