Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pizza Website Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pizza Website Project (1088 Views)

A Client Is Forcing Me To Use Asp.net For His Website Project. / How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? / New Year Website Project For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pizza Website Project by bosunng: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi,

I need a Pizza ECommerce Website that is going to be Content Management System with the Admin Backend.

This is extremely going to be different from Opencart, Magento, PrestaShop, ZenCart, Woo or Joomla.

It has to be strictly not the use of template.

Features:

- Logo will be provided
- When an order is placed, the Customer and Admin must be able to be informed and notified via SMS and Email respective.
- There will be User Account and also be able to track order when they log into their Account/Order History
- Preferred online payment gateway is VoguePay, CashEnvoy, Fcmb, FirstBank or GTPay
- Backend: There will be two users one is the Administrator to control all the contents on the frontend while the Shop Manager is expected to see a Sales chart as it appears on OpenCart Dashboard. Also the Shop Manager MUST be able to get an SMS alert as soon as an order is placed on the site.

The following is the benchmarks of the kind of website we looking at.

http://www.papajohns.com/
http://www.dominos.com/
http://debonairspizza.co.za/
http://www.pizzahut.co.nz/
https://order.pizzahut.com/home

You are to do a DEMO and send in your designs ASAP.

Don't worry the cost of Demo will be added to the job if eventually commissioned to you.
Please send in link to the Demo as soon as you do one latest Monday September 22 to bosun.ng@gmail.com

Also note that if you can do the Demo version of the website, please send in your costs alongside the Demo when you delivering.

Thank you as I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Demo Links is to be submitted latest Monday September 22 to bosun.ng@gmail.com alongside the cost of Full Design.

Please Note: I am not a Newbie in Web Design, I am a Webmaster too but can't deliver this at the moment so I wanna contract it out.
Re: Pizza Website Project by IamGodzilla: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Custom built!....22sept.....Ecommerce.... Mehn.....real short timeframe.......
Re: Pizza Website Project by adewasco2k(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2014
No way, such projects takes months depending on the number of programmers that will handle it.

Have you used dominos web service before? if you have then you should see its not as simple as you might think
Re: Pizza Website Project by DualCore1: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2014
A tip for those interested in taking this up.

This is not a big project it should not take more than a month from planning to execution if you do not plan to do the planning, graphics and coding all by yourself.

A barebones demo of this can be cooked up in 2 days.
Re: Pizza Website Project by IamGodzilla: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2014
DualCore1: A tip for those interested in taking this up.

This is not a big project it should not take more than a month from planning to execution if you do not plan to do the planning, graphics and coding all by yourself.

A barebones demo of this can be cooked up in 2 days.

Lool! Html codes only yeah?
@op...tbh that timing is pretty short, since your a webbie, you should also know that.
But well someone can deliver that, if he's already developed something like that before.
Re: Pizza Website Project by lincolnpix(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Hi,
i'm interested... question.. can i make the demo visible/open to the public?
Cheers
Re: Pizza Website Project by bosunng: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
How do I view the demo? I need it on your server so I can view at my own convenience...

lincolnpix: Hi,
i'm interested... question.. can i make the demo visible/open to the public?
Cheers
Re: Pizza Website Project by lincolnpix(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sure,
it will be on my server. Was asking permission to render it visible for all.
Re: Pizza Website Project by josieboy: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
hello,

Send me your logo and color theme you intend using to josieboy55@gmail.com.

I hope the demo is for the home page alone ?

Tnks
Re: Pizza Website Project by bosunng: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
lincolnpix: Sure,
it will be on my server. Was asking permission to render it visible for all.

Ok put it on your server and send me details to view.

Thank you sir.
Re: Pizza Website Project by lincolnpix(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi,
as promised... the homepage demo is here http://www.lagoslabs.com/pizza-project/ (responsive) the layout is based on Zurb Foundation Framework customized by me. Now working on some core e-commerce functionalities.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pizza Website Project by lincolnpix(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Hi All,
need to update those following this thread smiley
Kindly move up and read once again the features and standards needed for the project.

The image below sums up the situation!

So, i'm no more working on the demo.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Website Project by josieboy55(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2014
lincolnpix: Hi All,
need to update those following this thread smiley
Kindly move up and read once again the features and standards needed for the project.

The image below sums up the situation!

So, i'm no more working on the demo.

Guy when i look the requirements me self handsup , this is almost 60% of the job na , make una dey fear God ooh.
Re: Pizza Website Project by adewasco2k(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2014
I saw this coming grin
Re: Pizza Website Project by bosunng: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thank you all for the contributions.

The project has been contracted out this evening.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Naij.com Does Not Offer Anything New In Content And Format / Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense / Need Adsense Partnership In 2 Blog's Getting 30,000 To 60,000+ Monthly Pageviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.