Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  (19031 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by size38: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2014
If the APC or any Nigerian have blown open this federal govt sponsored money laundry. All tongs would have been wagging in the mouth of PDP and its supporters by now. But unfortunately for them, it was blown open in far away south Africa. $20 billion Dollars went missing in NNPC. When Sanusi complained they called him APC sympathizer. Now the PDP have shifted their usual blame game to USA since APC is not available for blame. Until when we Nigerians use water and soap to wash our eyes clear and clean, we will never see the bad image and poverty level that the PDP has brought upon us.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by boujaye: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
cramjones: Can someone please lash Ayo Orisejiafor with a horse whip? Can someone tie him up and throw him behind the UniLag Lagoon?

Can someone please do this?

-CramJones
Why? is that how you judge?
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
timilehing: Nigerian government, handling matters illegally since independent independence
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by samuelson06(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2014
cramjones: Can someone please lash Ayo Orisejiafor with a horse whip? Can someone tie him up and throw him behind the UniLag Lagoon?

Can someone please do this?

-CramJones

Thought you said you come back to NL again? How is APC?
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
if you will not vote for GEJ in 2015, press LIKE..

3 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Hamazz1: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
a case of pot calling kettle black.d executive legislature n judiciary hv connived to rip d poor masses of ds country off.noting has been done thus far n noting is gonna b done.patiently waiting 2hear them say Aisha seesay of cnn d U.S govt EU or APC is reponsible 4ds embarasmnt.4 d 1st time in ds nations history cabals r weilding more power than d govt due 2 incompetence in leadershp.stolen or missin 20B$ 200chibok gals stella oduah car scandal subsidy fraud bomb blast/BH highest degree of crude theft in our history. jst name it n yet bc ds pple dnt knw of d existance of ds 2 wrds honor n accountability they shamlessly tlking abt reelectn bc leadershp has gone blind in nigeria..n more painfull is d fct dt ethnic religion n regional bigotry has blinded sme nigerians frm seein ds...
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by dalhat14(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Certainly another attempt at a cover up, the Senate are ever willing to come to d rescue of the presidency when they run into trouble as they so often do, all in the name of a probe. The Makarfi led probe of Diezani Allisons deals on my mind
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by abdulabbakar(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jonah suppose to be among them...He knew more than he admitted, and please let him not set a committee...Waitundecided lemme think... I want to be among the members pls!
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by san316(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Their discussion must be aired live on TV. That is how they refused to air the covert deal for the weapon and everybody is confused. *pretending i didn't write it*
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Fourwinds: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nigeria Senators.? I don't have faith in them. their past performance is what I hold onto if u are in doubt
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Our government should be investing in perfecting projects like this

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=BhRf6Ur_P04& feature=player_detailpage

Not going out to buy arms..... Why goto south africa to buy arms instead of goto russia or other countries that manufacture the best of arms?
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
who told you that SA does nt manufacture best arms?

FLYGERIAN91: Our government should be investing in perfecting projects like this

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=BhRf6Ur_P04& feature=player_detailpage

Not going out to buy arms..... Why goto south africa to buy arms instead of goto russia or other countries that manufacture the best of arms?
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by mustymatic(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Movingcoil: so are u saying that boko haram is no more an Islamic sentence? broda park well joor.. na una be d terrorist cos soon na Christians form Isis.
E pain am, wat islamic sentence?...abegi. of cos dats wat they want u to believe. If na one northern muslim leader am sure you'll say the same...lol
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by Rexyl(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2014
What exactly was the money meant for? For acquisition of arms and ammunition for the military to reinforce the security or to the purse of Oritshajefo as many have claimed? Just can't understand the desperation of many Nigerians.
Re: Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  by fxskye: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

When the "Man of God" Pastor Ayo got a dash of a private jet in 2012, he and his crowd said it was "for God's work", and I was hoping and believing since then that the jet would carry him higher and closer to heaven to shorten the distance and time with which his "prayers for the nation" will be answered so that "Boko Haram" will be crushed by his tribal and "Christian" president, Ebele Jonathan!

I am now disappointed but not shocked nor surprised that this private jet now engages in illegal weapons trafficking!

I am now compelled to check my Holy Bible or ask some theologians whether the "work of God" includes weapons trafficking and money laundering!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.36 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet, wanted tobuy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

The End User in this case cannot be different from "Boko Haram" that is now busy writing electoral results in advance for President Jonathan.

One by one, the financiers and sponsors of "Boko Haram" are being exposed.

Do we need to say more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.