Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths (19021 Views)

Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by chily11: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Nigeria under Buhari is now the world HQ for extreme poverty. If we are to change that, we must empower women & youths. Therefore, I give an undertaking that if by the grace of God, I am elected by you the good people of Nigeria, at least 40% of my cabinet would be women & youths.

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1052439111905280000?s=19

19 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by youngest85(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2018
See strategy

Atiku can never when buhari is still alive

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2018
cool
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by baliyubla: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2018
The dullards cabinet has only 3 (7%) women (Khadija Buka Ibrahim, Zainab Ahmed and Aisha Abubakar) all Fulani and 0% youth, as the Lifeless youngest Minister is 51 years old ( Abubakar Malami).

That totals a meagre 7% for both women and Youths in Buharis Cabinet. This further exposes the dullard as a misogynist, who believes the woman's place is in the kitchen and the bedroom, and also shows he has serious Ephebiphobia (fear of the Youth), no wonder he called Every Nigerian youth lazy.

Nigeria is cursed with a Primordial man ruling us in the 21st century, no wonder its now the worlds poverty capital, as captured clearly in the Waziris tweet.

Truth is every Youth or Woman that votes the dullard in 2019 needs his/her head examined, as 40% is a million times better than 7%.

I am a youth, and Atikulate I must in 2019.

255 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by NwaAmaikpe: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
shocked

For the good of Nigerians.
I stand with Atiku.

248 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

ATIKU IS TALK AND DO

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku!! Atiku!!!! all these promises would haunt you o
We don't need all these promises to vote you

Just stay alive for us. Period!!

Orange and Breeze FM listeners are already Atikulating ...Carry go

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by id911(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

You're not God and Atiku is not double-mouthed and double-faced like the hypocrite called Buhari. Atiku is talk and do!

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the outgoing President Muhammed Buhari has done so much damage to the system and our institutions but I'm convinced the incoming President will put smiles on the faces of the deprived citizens of this country

Think 2019! Think Atiku!

Join us let's make a new Nigeria possible with Atiku as President

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For the good of Nigerians. I stand with Atiku.

Tuale!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Omeokachie: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Affirmative action

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by SarkinYarki: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku is the surest way for youths to start their journey into govt and take power from the OLD brigade

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by kolafolabi(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
ATIKU2019

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Wantedmiller: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
The dullards cabinet has only 3 (7%) women (Khadija Buka Ibrahim, Zainab Ahmed and Aisha Abubakar) all Fulani and 0% youth, as the Lifeless youngest Minister is 51 years old ( Abubakar Malami).

That totals a meagre 7% for both women and Youths in Buharis Cabinet. This further exposes the dullard as a misogynist, who believes the woman's place is in the kitchen and the bedroom, and also shows he has serious Ephebiphobia (fear of the Youth), no wonder he called Every Nigerian youth lazy.

Nigeria is cursed with a Primordial man ruling us in the 21st century, no wonder its now the worlds poverty capital, as captured clearly in the Waziris tweet.

Truth is every Youth or Woman that votes the dullard in 2019 needs his/her head examined, as 40% is a million times better than 7%.

I am a youth, and Atikulate I must in 2019.

I have see why you always come online to wail every time.......
because you believed buhari to make #1 to 1$

I see.....

Atiku has started his promises again and you believed him.

I wonder why you fall for Nigeria politicians every time they made all this their empty promises.

Brother/ Sister I weep in private for you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by BabaRamota1980: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2018
chily11:
Nigeria under Buhari is now the world HQ for extreme poverty. If we are to change that, we must empower women & youths. Therefore, I give an undertaking that if by the grace of God, I am elected by you the good people of Nigeria, at least 40% of my cabinet would be women & youths.

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1052439111905280000?s=19

Mmmtcccheeew....who go believe a deceit that cant even honor agreement on VP selection. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
I supported Jonathan in 2011, he categorically verbally approved of stealing Nigeria money and he in summary failed Nigerians

I supported Buhari in 2015 with the hope he would redeem our lost hope, he's a proven tribalist, all his major achievements are in the north, the country has been less secure and inhabitable under his leadership and unquestionably, he has failed Nigerians.

Now I am going to vote for Atiku, I hope I don't live to regret it

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by IamAtikulate: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
I supported Jonathan in 2011, he categorically verbally approved of stealing Nigeria money and he in summary failed Nigerians

I supported Buhari in 2015 with the hope he would redeem our lost hope, he's a proven tribalist, all his major achievements are in the north, the country has been less secure and inhabitable under his leadership and unquestionably, he has failed Nigerians.

Now I am going to vote for Atiku, I hope I don't live to regret it

I love your Atikulated Spirit.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by aghogho62: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

I have see why you always come online to wail every time.......
because you believed buhari to make #1 to 1$

I see.....

Atiku has started his promises again and you believed him.

I wonder why you fall for Nigeria politicians every time they made all this their empty promises.

Brother/ Sister I weep in private for you.
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by anigbajumo(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2018

Sincerely,we av to be candid am not seeing this man defeating Buhari in 2019,yes Buhari is worst but dea is no candidate from the north except kwankwanso that can split the core northerner votes,there is no block votes from SS and SE that can cancel out Buhari block votes from NW and NE,it is obvious fact except we want to play ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by hucienda: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
These are S.M.A.R.T goals. Not the unrealistic, 'not-thought out' promises of the APC in 2015.

Atiku has a similar Nigerian type of momentum Trump had in 2016 no matter what his political detractors threw at him then.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by nelronaldo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
good
modified---- Atikulateobi 2019.. please atiku please stop making promises you can't meet up to. Just make a difference that why we are voting you for...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Ngosievergreen(f): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku shall win by a very wide margin. GOD WILLING

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by allanphash7(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
SMH

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Buharimustgo: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok

Even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer & a cousin to d devil
himself & best friends with Judas, paternal uncle to Cain,a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias & Saphira, or an elder brother to Pharaoh"

Will we try him

If he ended up like PMB, we will vote him out in 2023.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by wunmi590(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Even if you lie, we would still vote for you sir.

But if you Bleep up, we would vote you out in no time

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Painkila: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Just list out the problems of Nigeria and tell us how you intend to fix them and stop talking rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Groovenaija360(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dats an inclusive govt

every one must be carried along.

Big shame on Lifeless Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by kidman96(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by KOLLYPROF(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bitter lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The APC Is Failing In Kwara / Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun / Court Summons Police Over Melaye's Detention. Senator Dino Melaye Shares Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.