Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1491301 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Gloo.ng is an electronic retailing service and corporate procurement engine dedicated to delivering direct to the doorsteps of her clients, on a same-day basis and at very affordable prices, a wide variety
of high quality brands of supermarket goods. Gloo.ng provides her clients very convenient, very efficient and very affordable means of shopping for supermarket goods, saving them irreplaceable time, needless stress and valuable money, thereby enriching their lives with the happiness these savings facilitate.
We are seeking Fresh Graduates Pre-NYSC or ongoing NYSC for the Internship position below:

Job Title: Buying and Sourcing Intern

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant
qualifications.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume as a PDF file attachment to: careers@gloo.ng quoting the vacancy they are applying for as the subject title of the email.

Application Deadline 16th March, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
We are seeking Fresh Graduates Pre-NYSC or
ongoing NYSC for the Internship position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Intern

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume as a PDF file attachment to: careers@gloo.ng quoting the vacancy they are applying for as the subject title of the email.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited - A leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja, seeks to fill the under-listed position with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals:

Job Title: Company Secretary
Job Ref: CS-ABJ-03-16

Key Responsibilities
Maintaining diaries
Arranging appointments
Taking messages
Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
Arrange for meetings and presentations
Assist the Human Resources/Account department
Typing and filing
Organising and servicing meetings (producing
agendas and taking minutes)
Handling correspondence
Liaising with relevant organisations
Any other duty assigned by the management

Requirements
Minimum of Master Degree in Secretarial studies, public admin or any other relevant field.
Professional qualifications in administration or management will be an advantage
HMO Experience is an added advantage
Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders

Organizational skills
Negotiation skills
Assertiveness
Time management
Decision making and problem solving skills
Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage
Excellent in Microsoft, power point, Excel sheet, office packages and web.
Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.

How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to: hr@prepaidmedicareng.com

Or Via Post, addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3RD Floor, ABM Plaza, (Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Utako District,
Abuja.

Note: Use Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email/letter.

Application Deadline 22nd March, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
We are seeking Fresh Graduates Pre-NYSC or
ongoing NYSC for the Internship position below:

Job Title: Graphics Designer Intern

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant
qualifications.

How to Apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the positions of:

Job Title: Medical Receptionist

Job Description
To provide administrative service to pharmacist and scientist in support of diagnosis of occupational diseases for compensation
To assist head of the division and scientist with research and teaching by providing administrative service
General day to day administrative functions including telephone management, filling, facsimile
transmission and photocopying
Receiving of clients, staff members and students and visiting academics in the division
Typing of official documents, letters when required and handling of department correspondence
Effective recording of minutes and ensuring distribution of same as well as staff related matters
Co-ordination of inputs and preparation of regular strategic business reports for the head of the division
Maintenance of staff files
Stock control in departmental office
Maintenance of office equipment
Departmental register and leave administration
To carry out any other reasonable tasks assigned.

Minimum Requirements
HND/B.Sc
1 to 2 years relevant experience
General office administration skills
Computer literacy
Good communication skills
Organization skills
Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work independently within a team.

Job Title: Patient Representative

Job Description
Registers patients in a pleasant, professional, and timely manner, being sensitive to guest services.
Conducts patient/guarantor interviews, explains hospital policies, financial responsibilities, and patient bill of rights.
Handles all routine patient inquiries related to the registration process.
Ensures all necessary demographic and financial data is obtained and accurately documented into.
Identifies appropriate pay or source for routing of revenue generated during the patient stay.

Requirements
OND/HND or equivalent.
Prior experience will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Nutritionist/Dietitian

Job Description
Excellent communication skills
Ability to relate to people from all backgrounds
A non-judgmental attitude
The ability to inspire and motivate people
A keen interest in healthy eating
Good knowledge of the impact of diet on health
Evaluation and reporting skills
Good time management and organization skills
Ability to work alone and as part of a team
A flexible approach to work
Ability to organize time and prioritize work.
Ability to work as part of a team andwith other professionals.

Entry Requirements
A Degree or postgraduate qualification in Dietetics or Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
An attitude for science.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to:
gileadpharm@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 24th March, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN) is a social enterprise that connects underserved Nigerian youths with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) opportunities. PIN piloted the Ajegunle.org capacity building program in 2007, and is now ready to extend the model to other locations across Nigeria. The current training program includes the ICT training, entrepreneurship training, Life Skills training, internship/job placements for the period following their training, and new businesses established by
trainees. This expansion plan will help PIN reach, train, place in internships/jobs and help start businesses - youth in the new training locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance and Asset Assistant

Key Responsibilities
Assisting in managing, reviewing and revising financial records in a timely manner.
Periodic Inventory of Assets.
Assists with management and filing, scanning and archiving of financial and office records.
Develops tools and mechanisms for effective and efficient monitoring of program and project budgets
Assisting in the maintenance of facility and assets in 5 offices across Nigeria.
Assists the Finance/Asset Manager with the
preparation of financial reports.

Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or other related field.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Accounting packages such as Peachtree and Quickbooks.
Able to work comfortably with numbers.
Excellent negotiation skills.
At least 1 year experience in the Finance/Asset management field.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Efficient Administrative skills.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CVs to:
genevieve.okafor@pinigeria.org

Application Deadline 18th March, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Spectranet was awarded a License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2009 with the aim of promoting Internet Services in Nigeria. Over the last year, Spectranet has assessed and evaluated different technologies and mediums which would facilitate in providing the best data services best suited for Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos with ManagementConsultancy and Technical Collaboration withthe Infrastructure Development Company Group based at Singapore, Spectranet aims to be a leader in the Internet Services space in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Call Centre Agent

Job Description/Requirements
Customer focused and result oriented personnel needed to fill in the Customer Service Department of Spectranet Limited.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a customer service environment, with added advantage in the telecommunications sector.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: hr@spectranet.com.ng
quoting the job title "CALL CENTRE AGENTS".
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions. Emerging Platforms Group is recruiting
to fill the position below:

Job Title: Subject Matter Assistant (Arabic and Islamic Studies)

Job Description
Interface with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on all matters as it relates to the tasks of content development and E-facilitation.
Engage in E-learning Platform activities as required

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:
hredu@emergingplatforms.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Research Assistant

Job Description
This position is responsible for collating, analyzing and interpreting verbal and statistical data used in all aspects of Agriculture
Analyze and evaluate applicability of collected data.
Prepare statistical tabulations on data collected.
Writes reports
Interview individuals to obtain data or draft correspondence to answer inquiries.
Collect, analyze and interpret research data
Develop and maintain research database
Perform studies as related to research project
Prepare questionnaires for farmers/business men
Disseminate research findings
Search sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, and statistical records, to obtain data on assigned subject.
Perform any other task as may be assigned by the CEO.

Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
1-3years experience in research
Accountability for assigned tasks
Good IT skills
Ability to work independently
Must be self motivated
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Offices
Exceptional Organizational skills
Ability to handle large data

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their resumes to:
sencerecruit@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of your email.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by clintlala: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Just thought it wise to share this with fellow job seekers

United States Embassy Nigeria Hiring (6 Positions) March 2016 http://www.ejobs.ng/3680/mid-week-jobs-opportunities-recap-6-10-march-2016/

Mid-Week Jobs Opportunities RECAP 6-10 March 2016 http://www.ejobs.ng/3680/mid-week-jobs-opportunities-recap-6-10-march-2016/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
U‎ber STORMS Abuja hiring drivers. Have a valid driver's license?Can you drive well?, then send your CV to aiyeke@

Marketing Executives Needed with an HND/BSC qualification. Do send ur CV to kristidolly@gmail.com on or before 25th of March, 2016.

***‎
‎Gilead Pharmaceutical Ltd Jobs:
Opening for Medical Receptionist
With HND/BSc and 2years' Experience.

Send CV to gileadpharm@gmail.com‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abraham1986: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hello house, can anyone help me with a good job in Abuja please. I'm a graduate of chemical engineering. I am very vast in some computer applications. I also use Excel to perform data analysis and optimization processes. I teach with Trailblaizers academy currently but in need to change my job. Thank you house. GOD bless you all
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by rvpbae: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2016
aspirer01:

Please come for a chat on Monday the 14th of March at 1:30pm

Hello, good morning.

Please kindly update me with the details later on. Got same mail, slated for Wednesday but coming from a far place. Want to know if it is worth it.

Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Niyyah(f): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for an interview at CEOAfrica at No 24, Kudeti Avenue, Onireke Ibadan Oyo State.on Wednesday 16th of March 2016 by 10am. Thanks.

how authentic is this please?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Prodigee: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
aspirer01:

Good morning Mr Eremy
I saw your advertisement for the position of relationship officer,yesterday i apply immediately this what i received this morning.

Good Day,

Thank you for your CV submission.

Please come for a chat on Monday the 14th of March at 1:30pm.

Address is:

LOYALTY SOLUTIONS LIMITED

OAK HOUSE

NO. 66 OLD YABA ROAD

OFF HERBERT MACAULEY

YABA LAGOS

Regards

Hello bro! I also applied and was contacted for interview, slated for this wednesday...So how was your interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by aspirer01: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=rvpbae post=43756751]

Hello, good morning.

Please kindly update me with the details later on. Got same mail, slated for Wednesday but coming from a far place. Want to know if it is worth it.

Thank you.

It went well, drop your email so i intimate you on what to expect
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by prettyphlake(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=aspirer01 post=43770993][/quote] I also got a mail from dem to come tomorrow did is my email uniquefola@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
JOB VACANCY 

School Accountant. Qualifications :OND/HND Must live around Ajah/Lekki area. 

Send CV to richard.nwaneri@flexisaf.com

***‎

‎An HR lady is looking to employ a wicked Back-end web developer? 

Send your Cv to chidinmai@profiliant.com

***‎
 Female Office managers needed in Port Harcourt

Send CV to nimibob@yahoo.co.uk

***‎
Marketers and Pidgin English presenters residing in Port Harcourt are needed. 

Send CV to jobsformarket@gmail.com

***‎
VACANCY: Female Kitchen Assistants needed at My Ndidia urgently. Please call 08084179864 and send CV to 
the email on this site

***‎
Female Marketers wanted, 
Minimum qualification: HND.
Btw 20-30 yrs old,
Should be resident in Abuja.
forward ur CV to beth_zoro@yahoo.com

***‎
A Female ICAN certified accountant required for a management consulting firm. Interested candidates should send their CV to hr@ciuci.us

***‎

A New Radio Station In Lagos is in Need of an Experienced Station Manager. Interested ? please send CV and Cover Letter to wale@wale.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Prodigee: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=aspirer01 post=43770993][/quote]Oga abeg na my E-mail addy be this: olutoyekuti@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Prodigee: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
prettyphlake:
I also got a mail from dem to come tomorrow did is my email uniquefola@gmail.com. thanks
Hello! Mine was for Wednesday... Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Udochee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
aspirer01:
hello what's up. hope your interview went fine.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by rvpbae: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Superex(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
hmm also got a mail from dem @ aspire hint me up at iferiamah@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by omofunky(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls I also got a mail 4rm dem n am comin 4rm far place,I want 2 knw if it worth goin.dis is my email: omololafunke@rocketmail.com (thanks)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by aspirer01: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: My interview experience with Loyalty solutions limited

I arrived the company early say, 11:40am, i was suppose to be interview by 1:30pm. Later i was called to meet with the Head Customer Relationship Manager, she interviewed me, after which she ask
CRM: how much are u expecting?

ME: I told her according to salary scale for the said position,

CRM: tell us your worth

ME: between 70-80k,

CRM : we cant.

ME: how much is the company willing to offer?

CRM : 35k + Tfare allowance + call credit allowance

Note : if u re interested read your cv very well, i.e your skills, past Employment and achievement,

Know what the company is into and your job role
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by aspirer01: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tips on how to answer what the company is into ; Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL) today specializes in: The Design, Development and Management of Customer Loyalty & Reward Programs Customer Driven Strategy Development & Enhancement Services Partner Driven Discount and Lifestyle Benefits Networks Development & Management Loyalty/Reward Program Software Licensing Loyalty/Reward Program Operations Management Loyalty/Reward Card Design & Production Route-to-Market & Customer Research & Data Analysis Customer Strategy Training Services

Relationship Officer Job Description Acquire new merchant sign-ups to meet client needs and specifications Manage, train and setup merchant partner locations Create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the client Oversee the resolution of customer concerns and facilitating the delivery of smooth services to the client Relationship Management of existing Corporate/individual clients effectively to facilitate client retention Carry out periodic calls and visits to merchant partners and their location to ensure proper service delivery Work closely with Marketing and other departments to meet Client needs Generate monthly and periodic reports of each client being managed

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CashNaira96: 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hello guys please am studying computer science and need placement for my IT starting June preferable in lagos. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Intern Needed For Marketing/Advertising Position

Description
INAT (Improving Nigerian Agriculture Using Technology) is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing/advertising landscape, including various social media websites.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.

Responsibilities
• Provide competitive research and analysis on Agriculture in Nigeria
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Write articles on Agriculture and submit to article directories
• Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from reliable sources.

Requirements
• Undergraduate student reside in Lagos state
• Ability to persist, research and generate creative ideas.
• Good problem solving ability and analytical skills
• Person should be majoring in Marketing or Advertising.
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Most have extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.

How to Apply
To apply send your CV to info@inat.com.ng

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
ICST Solutions is a world-class ICT Solutions provider; established to revolutionize the delivery and
maintenance of ICT and security solutions in the industry. In partnership with top brands in the industry, we provide seamless, scalable and efficient ICT solutions that meets our clients’ needs effectively, through quality, service and craftsmanship. Due to expansion, we seek to recruit highly motivated individuals, showing enthusiasm in:
Finding solutions in changing circumstances; Contributing positively to the growth of the organisation;
Providing excellent services

We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Ref Code: JOB/16-02

Job Overview
Handle front desk and supports day-to-day activities to ensure seamless operations.

Main Tasks
Handles all incoming and outgoing telephone calls and other correspondence
Supervise cleaning of the office
Handling Petty Cash
Management of CEO's diary
Monitor, control and order office supplies

Requirements
Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc or its equivalent
Completion of NYSC
Fair demonstration of office and social etiquette
Good Interpersonal skills
Coordinated and Disciplined
Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines
At least 1 year related work experience
Profound knowledge in MS Office applications such as Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
Good communication skills

How to Apply
hr@icstsolutions.com

Note: Candidates should ensure that they indicate the REF CODE as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.

Application Deadline Thursday, 24th March 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real estate development Company in Nigeria.
Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment and property renovation across Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Accounts Officer

Job Description
We require an individual who can Support the business by assisting to produce accurate financial and
management accounting information,compiling financial reports and analysis, whilst adhering to strict
deadlines.

Duties
Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
Review/Preparation of daily Proposed Expenses with all Supporting Documents and Ensuring that they are approved appropriately.
Preparation of Monthly Management Reports
Liaising with Bank Representatives.
Internal Audit.
Monthly Payroll Computation.
Computation of Terminal Benefits/Severance Package.
Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools.
ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage but is not compulsory.
Issuing of Cheques to various Contractors and Vendors
Banking transactions both manually and online (cheque deposits, cash receipt, payment transfer, cheque books etc.)
Preparation of Daily Inflow and Outflow Reports(Book-Keeping)
Keeping up to date record of all accounting transactions via an ERP Software with daily inflow and outflow.
Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CVs and Cover Letters to: finance@neconstruct-ng.com

Application Deadline 31st March, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining
Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and
exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate
Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee -
Communication Officer/HR Support

Job Description
Your responsibilities will primarily concern:
To close communication gap internally and externally
To provide efficient and effective administrative service to the HR Division
The crux of your responsibilities is broken down as follows:

HR Support:
To provide direct support by handling essential recruitment tasks including:
Posting job openings
Reviewing resumes
Calling candidates
Scheduling interviews
To solely manage the company’s yearly almanac by ensuring all critical events, meetings and appointments are adequately logged.
To solely manage the affairs of our clientele database
Frequent input, review and update of the company’s database
Generate monthly database report
To compile all HR-specific reports as requested

Communication:
To adequately distribute relevant information to all employees when required
Outbound Communication Channel:
Generate reports on these feedbacks
To communicate details of events
To touch base with clients by making cold calls
To accurately identify and record feedback, questions or concerns related to the quality of our services

Qualifications and Requirements
HND or B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Industrial Relations & Human Resources Management, Public
relations)
Familiarity with Standard Microsoft
Office packages is a prerequisite.
Good Letter Writing and Presentation skills are an added advantage.
Applicants should be between the ages of 20-24 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CVs to: career@mediavisionlimited.com

Application Deadline 16th May, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
TekniTeed NG is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power
transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools. We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Junior Logistics Officer

Job Description
Successful candidate will be saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that the company's products are successfully delivered to customers in their various location.
Part of the role is to keep documentation of all items delivered to customers.

Requirements
Interested candidate must have passion for success, proactive and have the ability to cope with competing demand.
Applicants should possess a MAXIMUM of National Diploma(ND).

How to Apply
info@tekniteedng.com using Junior Logistic Officer as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Thursday 17th March, 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.