Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488780 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Baboo13(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Did anyone get an interview invite from Solidum pharmaceuticals?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by goldiam(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Taiye4Christ:
S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services
personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.

S&S Hotels and Suites is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Personnel
Job Description
Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
Control resources and utilise assets to achieve
qualitative and quantitative targets
Adhere to and manage the approved budget
Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
Develop service procedures, policies and standards
Keep accurate records and document customer
service actions and discussions
Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities

Skills/Experience
Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone
Experience in providing customer service support
Strong client-facing and communication skills
Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Customer service orientation
B.Sc. degree in Business Administration or related ed field
Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
Proficiency in English
Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
Ability to think strategically and to lead

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to:
reservations@sshotelsandsuites.com

Note : Please do not call, qualified candidates will be contacted after CV review.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.
The email address is invalid as it keeps bouncing back.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Wanted: Horticulturist/ landscape supervisor Lagos. BSc./HND Horticulture /Crop Science/ related course. Send cv to joeandtim@gmail.com

***‎
‎Know any Nysc corper,  Hnd holder seeking employment?  The person must reside in Lekki. Kindly send cv to info@sme100nigeria.com

***‎
Job position for Quarry Supervisor is open.

send CV to halaaltechquarry3@yahoo.com

***‎
JOB VACANCY) Marketer/Business  Developer in a Manufacturing Company 

Must live around Lekki/Ajah area.

send CV giftcultureng@gmail.com

***‎

‎Recruiting E&S Manager for Agric firm in South West [Kwara, Oyo] Nigeria.

Years of experience not a criterion.

Send CV to tadeniyi@envaccord.com. 

***‎
‎Bar tender &bar back needed in GRA, Lagos

Pay negotiable.

Send cv to info@qcl.ng

Are you interested in working as a Sales consultant in CIG Motors? 

Send CV to hr1@cigmotors.com‎

***‎

‎A Montessori school in Lekki is recruiting; Montessori teachers, Class teachers, Admin personnel. Send CV to recruitment@purplepulp.org.

***‎

NGO in Abuja urgently needs a young project manager. Experience working with teens/youths is added advantage.
Send CV to tgbc@gbfng.org
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by aspirer01: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Baboo13:
Did anyone get an interview invite from Solidum pharmaceuticals?

I receive a call from the Company on Friday, asking me if i will be available next week for interview.. Still waiting for their reply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Baboo13(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
aspirer01:

I receive a call from the Company on Friday, asking me if i will be available next week for interview.. Still waiting for their reply

Okay

I told them to help me move it to next week but the lady declined
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Customer support officer

***‎

‎Deadline: 21st March, 2016

VoguePay.com, is a leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. VoguePay.com is recruiting to fill her internship position.

Job Description
VoguePay requires application from suitably qualified candidates for a six (6) month Internship in various disciplines (including Marketing and Digital Media Strategy).

Job Requirements
- First degree in any discipline with at least second class honours
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Analytic and Reporting Skills
- Good attention to details, critical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Must be smart and fast thinking with a good knowledge of advanced computer use

Interested and qualified prospective should forward their application letter and Curriculum Vitae to:careers@voguepay.com with the mail subject "VPIP16".

***‎

Female corper passing out in Sept/Nov needed to work as Intern (Front Desk) in Lagos. Send your name to 08124161711

***‎

A growing Media Company based in Lagos & Abuja needs an experienced Media Sales Rep.

Send cv to cptheodoreco@gmail.com

***‎
Deadline: 14th April, 2016

HelenLaCoustra, a Fashion Designing company, located in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill  the position to receptionist and personal assistant.

Receptionist
Reference Code: 003

Personal Assistant
Reference Code: 004

Qualifications
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.

Interested and qualified prospective should forward their Application letter to:helenlacoustrajobs@gmail.com indicating the Reference code of the job applied for.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MCJIKEL22(m): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

Cc: Heineken
(disregard the experience thang)
Good am bro,I just got an invite from ceoafricajobs for the position of non linear editor and i dont have any experience in this field,please what do you think i should do? Should i ignore the experience needed and still attend the interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Heineken(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Applied.... Thanks Taiye4Christ sure man.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2016
MCJIKEL22:
Good am bro,I just got an invite from ceoafricajobs for the position of non linear editor and i dont have any experience in this field,please what do you think i should do? Should i ignore the experience needed and still attend the interview?
Why cant you Google the roles/duties/responsibilities of the said position and the nature of the position. Give it a trial bcoz i bliv there is no harm in trying. Goodluck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tripleik(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
I received a call from an etisalat agent for an application I made to them for position of customer care agent,he went on to interview me through phone and he said they will get back to me. Please I want to know who has undergone this process before? I also want to know what the next stage might be,their work conditions and ofcourse what the salary looks like. Immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thank You
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
How do you apply if I may ask?
tripleik:
I received a call from an etisalat agent for an application I made to them for position of customer care agent,he went on to interview me through phone and he said they will get back to me. Please I want to know who has undergone this process before? I also want to know what the next stage might be,their work conditions and ofcourse what the salary looks like. Immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thank You
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Valmesk(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
tripleik:
-- N60k per month, medicals (includes spouse and kids if married), N15k airtime monthly, 7hrs shift daily, 5days a week, staff bus
This is their pay when U CONNECT was handling their customer care recruitment in 2012 .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by exotiqueify(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
tripleik:

On the jobs and vacancies section, there is a thread on Etisalat customer care that has a comment of 3,000+, i suggest u read up, i read too and found out all d info i needed as i was called too, without having to ask burdensome questions. You'ld have to be very patient and read through, hope u scale through to the next stage
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tripleik(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
How do you apply if I may ask?
the truth is I cant even remember when I did,i have searched all my sent items in my mail,didnt see anytin. I actually know I did though bt its not this year but I know I put my cv on their site. My mind is going places,cant just pick out the exact time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tripleik(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
exotiqueify:

On the jobs and vacancies section, there is a thread on Etisalat customer care that has a comment of 3,000+, i suggest u read up, i read too and found out all d info i needed as i was called too, without having to ask burdensome questions. You'ld have to be very patient and read through, hope u scale through to the next stage
ok.thanks and God bless
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
A reputable law firm based in Lekki needs a filing clerk very urgently. 

Kindly send your cv to bookey189@gmail.com. ‎

‎***
Female OND holder needed for ‎Office assistant, front office; PA  (all in one). Location : Anthony village.

Interested? Call 08023839100
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nigeriatraining: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Attend a 2 Days Digital Marketing Training By Xcel Consulting For 2nd and 3rd of March, 2016

Attend this 2 days Digital Marketing Training to understand and gain knowledge of how to build and develp a population of followers and fans online.

Module 1
*Current trends and methodologies in social media marketing Establishing goals for social media marketing success

Writing for the social web.

*How to use Facebook to promote businesses, covering facebook customisation.
Running promotions that comply with facebook guidelines.
Promoting your events on facebook.

*How to support your business goals with Twitter
Increasing awareness and visibiity of your brand
Building a strategic network of influencers.
Promoting your offers and growing sales of your products and services.

Module 2

*Email Marketing

Learn how to effectively build your users lists
Deliver e-mails
Generating relevant clicks.

*YouTube Marketing For Buisness
*Exploring other Socials Networks(Google+,Instagram etc)

Advance Training Course Outline:

Module 1

Understanding PPC/PPM/PPS and CTR
Developing valuable Social Media Engagement Plan.
Developing valuable Social Media Engagement Plan.

*Social Media Advertising
FaceBook Marketing For Buisness
Twitter Marketing For Buisness
LinkedIn Marketing For Business

Section 2

Mobile Marketing(Mobile App, Bulk SMS, WhatsApp Broadcast, BB Campaign.)
MTN Caller Feeds.

For More informations & Bookings Call: 09084425164

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sucobaba(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
tripleik:

https://www.nairaland.com/1115210/etisalat-customer-care-job
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
goldiam:

The email address is invalid as it keeps bouncing back.

So sorry my response is coming this late. I've been very busy of late and offline. Please, what is the error message you're getting back?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
MCJIKEL22:

Please endeavour to prepare well for the interview and attend. Who knows? I am sure you studied something media-related. If they insist on experience, keep hammering on the fact that you are a very fast learner and can learn on the job if given the chance.

Success!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Heineken:
Applied.... Thanks Taiye4Christ sure man.

Welcome, bro.
All the best!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good
personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting. We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Engineer

Job Description
The candidate is required to combine technical
knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding he/she need to sell the product the company is offering and to respond to clients' queries.

Responsibilities
Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers
Administering client accounts
Meeting regular sales targets
Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Managing and interpreting customer requirements
Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
Offering after-sales support services

Experience and Qualification
First Degree in Electrical Electronics preferred.
Must have 3+ years experience in Sales in Inverters, Solar panels, electrical switches, generators or any electrical products.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CVs to:
felix@smartpartnersng.com

Note: Only candidates who are resident in ABUJA and environs should apply.
Application Deadline 21st March, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by goldiam(f): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

So sorry my response is coming this late. I've been very busy of late and offline. Please, what is the error message you're getting back?
invalid email address
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tripleik(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
I need a marketing job in any of the following banks, UBA, SKYE BANK, ZENITH BANK, FIDELITY BANK and DIAMOND BANK. Thank You
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Excellergroup(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
tripleik:
I need a marketing job in any of the following banks, UBA, SKYE BANK, ZENITH BANK, FIDELITY BANK and DIAMOND BANK. Thank You
For real shocked ? Just when majority of job seekers are running away from such jobs you really want to go for it ? i salute your courage. Wishing you all the best and God's favour
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scarr: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
tripleik:

If ure in Abuja, connect with Workforce, they need marketers for banks, im sure of sterling......Goodluck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Iamhumble: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
aspirer01:
Re: My interview experience with Loyalty solutions limited

I arrived the company early say, 11:40am, i was suppose to be interview by 1:30pm. Later i was called to meet with the Head Customer Relationship Manager, she interviewed me, after which she ask
CRM: how much are u expecting?

ME: I told her according to salary scale for the said position,

CRM: tell us your worth

ME: between 70-80k,

CRM : we cant.

ME: how much is the company willing to offer?

CRM : 35k + Tfare allowance + call credit allowance

Note : if u re interested read your cv very well, i.e your skills, past Employment and achievement,

Know what the company is into and your job role

Hi, thanks for the update. Been trying to pm you to no avail. Got an invite slated for tomorrow. Please kindly guide me on how to get there from Abule Egba. May I have your number please? Would like to ask you a few questions?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
WE ARE HIRING! We're looking for a lady (project lead)with wild ambitions, your middle name is execution and last name is attention to details‎.

‎Send CV and introduction letter to hello@thenerveafrica.com. You can apply from Kenya & Nigeria

‎Jobs for Field Sales Officer in Various locations in Nigeria- Food & Beverage Industry. 

Send CV to  adura.obaju@productivepeople.org

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tripleik(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
scarr:

If ure in Abuja, connect with Workforce, they need marketers for banks, im sure of sterling......Goodluck
Thanks so much but am in umuahia
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Iamhumble: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Well done eremy, God knows you're doing a great job here. Imagine the thousands of lives you must have helped with your life-changing posts! May you get the best of what you desire in life. More power to your elbow.

Please can anyone help me with direction to

LOYALTY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
OAK HOUSE
NO. 66 OLD YABA ROAD
OFF HERBERT MACAULEY
YABA LAGOS
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Iamhumble:
Well done eremy, God knows you're doing a great job here. Imagine the thousands of lives you must have helped with your life-changing posts! May you get the best of what you desire in life. More power to your elbow.

Please can anyone help me with direction to

LOYALTY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
OAK HOUSE
NO. 66 OLD YABA ROAD
OFF HERBERT MACAULEY
YABA LAGOS

Where will u be coming from?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Iamhumble: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2016
derespect:

Where will u be coming from?

From Abule Egba. Coming from Abule Egba. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.