Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489087 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Berylsprings: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Vacancies currently in Berylsprings Academy, Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

1. School Administrator
2. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
3. Yoruba Language teacher
4. Hausa Language teacher

If Interested, please send your CV specifying the position being applied for to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kingstel(m): 1:48am On Mar 02, 2017
A fast growing IT company is recruiting for the following postions:

CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE (5 Slots)

IT/OPERATIONS OFFICER (2 Slots)

Applicants for this position require at lease 1 year work experience.
Successful candidates will be trained adequately.

Educational Qualifications:
A minimum of HND/BSC in the respective field.

Salary Range:
#50,000 - 95,000+ depending on experience/performance.

Skills:
Self motivated and result orientated Strong interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills Able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity with all stake holders Opportunities Successful candidates have immense opportunities to grow professionally with unlimited income potential.
Outstanding performances incentives, achievable structured career path and best training opportunities.

Application Closing Date
21th March, 2017.

How to Apply?
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to:
justice.ayo9@gmail.com

NB: Only qualified applicants will be considered.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
LS Scientific is a Solutions provider of Laboratory products and services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.

NYSC Intern
Location Lagos

Requirements
A Degree in Management or Social Sciences
The candidate must be a recent Corps member seeking for PPA

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and a copy of Call-up letter to: careers@lsscientific.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.

Teller (Intern)
Location Lagos

Job Description
Receive and count working cash
Identify customers, validate and cash checks
Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip
Process cash withdrawals
Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures
Balance currency, cash and checks in cash till
Ordering statements and cheque books
Liaising with account managers
Maintaining a proper beginning and end of day balance
Assistance to customers with queries

Required Qualifications and Skills

Holder of OND in any discipline
Must be female
Must not be more than 26 years of age by March, 2017
Must be fluent in English [oral and written]
Residents of Lagos Island and its environs preferable.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: career@veritemfb.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bashmoh Homes was established in 2010, though registered with Corporate Affairs Commission in 2011 by four professional in different fields of endeavour ranging from legal, strategy, accounting and risk management with 15 years working experience each.

Junior Personal Assistant to the MD
Location Lagos

Qualification
A Degree in Law or Business Management.

Experience:
Experience One Year working experience.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: info@bashmohhomes.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Flyguy1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
A cashier is needed in a Sport Bet shop located at Ikotun, Lagos For immediate Employment.

Requirements

Preferred candidate must be Computer Literate,
Minimum qualification: SSCE (Prefarably a Jambite)
Must reside in Ikotun and environs
Falls within the ages of 20-25yrs
And can work from Monday -- Saturday at least. 8am- 6pm
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guys I'm in a fix. My march has started with a race.

After complaining about my current job last month and almost submitting that resignation letter,Late last month / March 01, I got an additional portfolio and accolades from my boss with some financial bonus for a good job so far. As if that was not enough, I got a call from signal alliance today for an internship interview tomorrow... Same signal alliance that said my 68/100 was an F when in took their online test about 7months ago.

Now the point is why leave where I'm KING for another round of fight to prove my worth again.

Please I need insights on signal alliance and how much is their internship. Last I heard its a 2years internship with about 50k take home (Little compared to what I earn now).

Cc eremy cc Debbie cc davide470 cc ksstroud and anyone with info thanks!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Udochee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Appliedmaths

in as much as you will get different views/advice, the sole decision still lies on you. i would suggest you try comparing future prospects of your present place & signal alliance. your present place has seen "potentials" in you that was why the accolades/perks rose high. but an internship of 2 years is much sha....#what do i know kwanu, let the professionals advise you more..

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Udochee:

in as much as you will get different views/advice, the sole decision still lies on you. i would suggest you try comparing future prospects of your present place & signal alliance. your present place has seen "potentials" in you that was why the accolades/perks rose high. but an internship of 2 years is much sha....#what do i know kwanu, let the professionals advise you more..

Point noted and fully appreciated. Weighing the options has been a nightmare. I guess my visit to signal alliance would be more of a "Negotiation" rather than "an interview",thanks once again bro! God bless!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ksstroud: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Appliedmaths:

After complaining about my current job last month and almost submitting that resignation letter,Late last month / March 01, I got an additional portfolio and accolades from my boss with some financial bonus for a good job so far. As if that was not enough, I got a call from signal alliance today for an internship interview tomorrow... Same signal alliance that said my 68/100 was an F when in took their online test about 7months ago.

Now the point is why leave where I'm KING for another round of fight to prove my worth again.

Please I need insights on signal alliance and how much is their internship. Last I heard its a 2years internship with about 50k take home (Little compared to what I earn now).

Bro
Stay with your current place and keep building your career
Later you will move on with a big offer
Trust me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
ksstroud:

Bro
Stay with your current place and keep building your career
Later you will move on with a big offer
Trust me

Copy that, reasoning in that direction. Thanks chief!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ksstroud: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Copy that, reasoning in that direction. Thanks chief!
Smile
See you
Who's chief?
Boss, you are my senior
Believe me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
ksstroud:

Smile
See you
Who's chief?
Boss, you are my senior
Believe me

Is not like that jare. Respect is reciprocal,na God be our Boss!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by austine4real(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
teymmyt:
pls how do I inbox you cos I have PMed you already
olojo ibi bawo ni
long life n prosperity .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by karleone(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Got the call from them too. Initially, I told them I'll come for the interview but I declined after checking my mail to see the position I applied for. I felt it was like starting afresh (All I need now is growth -- I'm like a plant that has been exposed to the scorching sun).
Like Ksstroud said, stay with your current place and keep building your career (same thing I've told myself).

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please house how do I get to this address from Oshodi ?
Molade Okoya Thomas Street Victoria Island. Behind Zenith Bank,
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
‎A tech firm requires the skills of a specialized Game developer to turn game ideas into codes. If interested, send CV to careers@nerilus.com

***‎
A digital marketing firm is hiring Auxiliary Agents in Lagos, Ibadan, PH & Abuja. 50k-100k. Mail CV to hello@leviante.com

***‎
‎Accounting Officer needed in Oshogbo, HND, BSC,Accounting, Ability to use Microsoft Excel a MUST for reports, Cv to jide_olatunde@yahoo.com

***‎

Marketing Officer needed at BeKaufmann DigiTech. Location: Oyo. Send CV to admin@bekaufmann.com

***‎
A lawyer needed in a lawfirm in V.I 

Experience .-minimum 5years post call in litigation,corporate /common law. 

Pls send CV to recruitcounsel@gmail.com.‎

***‎
Ethiopian Airlines has commenced its recruitment for a Customer Ticketing & Reservation Officer. Send CV to ‎lossm@ethiopianairlines.com
***‎
‎A UK based company in Nigeria has opened its door to new interns. Interested candidates should forward CV‎s‎ to ‎recruit@da-manager.com

‎***
Have 1-2 years experience as an accountant & need a job? Apply at Finchglow Travels. Send CV ‎tocareers@finchglowtravels.com

***‎
Sales Executive  role with 3 yrs minimum experience  in insurance, corporate  or channel sales in real estate sector. Send CV to t_ononye@outlook.com‎
Cost control/legal officer office needed with a least 3years experience. Send CV to careers@oceon-group Location: Lagos

***‎
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhYwTRhvdk8Qu2Uh5KHxSTGrVfAwPIkPrtIyyWyqAEWeJckw/viewform

Volunteers needed‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Appliedmaths:
You've got the best advice so far. Stay put where you are.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
eremy:

You've got the best advice so far. Stay put where you are.

Copy that boss! Gracias!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
karleone:

Got the call from them too. Initially, I told them I'll come for the interview but I declined after checking my mail to see the position I applied for. I felt it was like starting afresh (All I need now is growth -- I'm like a plant that has been exposed to the scorching sun).
Like Ksstroud said, stay with your current place and keep building your career (same thing I've told myself).

This was my final decision, I'm too big for Internships now. Thanks all the same,God bless.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
teymmyt:

I'm based in Lagos

Have you gotten the CV review?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by successnwa(f): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2017
eremy:
Interns at United Nations Office.

Send CV to
lagos@unic.org

please sir any job vacancy for kano state? I will be rounding up my nysc service by May. Thanks remain blessed.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
teymmyt:

pls how do I inbox you cos I have PMed you already

Whatsapp me 08108028287, mail is broken.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sunnyonyex: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 5years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport fleet/logistic manager, having effectively and efficiently manage 15buses(coaster buses,others and 30employees) at a time, i am ready to advance more in this career,if giving the opportunity to work in any company/organization,am good in what i do. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2017
For Techies

New Zealand are offering to pay for you to visit if you agree to having a job interview while you’re there

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/02/new-zealand-are-offering-to-pay-for-you-to-visit-if-you-agree-to-having-a-job-interview-while-youre-there-6483334/#ixzz4aKf6z7CP
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sowhizy(f): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Good morning eremy, please i need job openings in Asaba Delta state any job at all such as cashier, receptionist, bartender etc thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2017
‎A Research & Curriculum Development Intern is neededfor a youth-focused company. Apply to admin@sesewa.org

***‎
An IT/Communications Officer isneeded. Applicant should be skilled with content management & social media use. Apply to admin@sesewa.org

***‎
‎PHP and AJAX Developer ‎Needed With experience in Boostrap and JQuery 

Project : 4 Weeks Please Call : 08034920496 ABUJA ONLY

***‎
An NYSC law intern is needed at a Maritime-focused Law firm. Apply to admin@sesewa.org Location: Lekki, Lagos

***‎
An administrative intern isneeded in an education management company. Develop your skills in "edu-management". Apply to admin@sesewa.org

***‎

Skilled in Curriculum Design for youth skills training? A Training & Development Intern is needed. Apply to admin@sesewa.org

***‎
Channels TV is recruiting witty talents for an upcoming political satire TV show. Send CV, portfolio & cover letter tojobs@channelstv.com.

***‎
Enriched Water Ltd is sourcing for a Control Personnel to work in their plant. Location is Lagos. Send CV toinfo@enrichedvitaminwater.com

***‎
Web developers wanted for urgent employment. Skills: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CodeIgniter(MVC), VueJs. CV to career@resourcedgeab.com

***‎
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is currently hiring analysts with 1-2 years exp. in investment banking. Send CV‎s to uzo.ekwue@fcmb.com

‎***
‎Graduate teachers needed at Rosevic School for these subjects: English, Biology, Physics, Mathematics. Send CV ‎to careers@rosevicschools.com

***‎
If you know someone into marketing/branding looking for a job, kindly tell them to sendcv to oakinrinmisi@pml.com.ng‎
‎A Personal Assistant with law background,strong communication skill (verbal&written) willing to work in Benin. Send cv to SE@azurawa.com‎

Ok sowhizy

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Effurun

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Whizkiday(f): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please, who knows about this company and how do I get there from Sango. Therapeutic Laboratories Nigeria Limited, 372 Ikorodu Road, Opp. BRT Bus-stop Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Whizkiday:
Please, who knows about this company and how do I get there from Sango.
Therapeutic
Laboratories Nigeria
Limited,
372 Ikorodu Road,
Opp. BRT Bus-stop
Maryland,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Board a bus heading to Lagos from Sango. Stop at Ikeja along. Stroll briefly towards under bridge or better still enter keke. From Ikeja under bridge, you'll get a bus to Maryland. When you stop at Maryland bus stop, the brt bus stop is a trekable distance from there. Good luck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Whizkiday(f): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
johnime:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician

Requirement

Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@brickwallinvestgroup.org or recruitment@brickwallinvestgroup.org

what is the name of the company?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.