Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489402 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jashar(f): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Taiye4Christ:

How is you?
I post vacancies I come across. I don't really know where their office is located in the first place. That said, which area is the address sent to you? We can start from there.

Oh, I wish you the very best.

I is fine ooo
grin Ahhh... let me speak correct grammar ooo. I'm fine thank you. And you? grin
Ok. Good morning. The address is;

Venue: And Christie Research Foundation (The Center for Public Policy Alternatives), 3rd Floor, West Wing, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2017
jashar:

I is fine ooo
grin Ahhh... let me speak correct grammar ooo. I'm fine thank you. And you? grin
Ok. Good morning. The address is;

Venue: And Christie Research Foundation (The Center for Public Policy Alternatives), 3rd Floor, West Wing, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island.

Thanks a lot.

Hi house,

Anyone with a useful idea will be appreciated, please.

cc: horlawoomey
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.

Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Chef
Location Lagos

Job Description
Answering of telephone calls and liaising with clients
Maintains diary and review filing and office systems
Drafting communications on CEO's behalf, scheduling appointments and organize meetings
Reading, monitoring and responding to CEC’s email
Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
Prepare correspondence on CEC's behalf
Prepare papers for meetings; take action points and writing minutes
Conduct research and manage project
Prepare letters, presentations and reports
Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
Attending meetings on CEC's behalf
Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
Managing database
Manage and ensure optimum engagement on CEC’s social media page
Responsible for branding, endorsement and partnerships

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: career@iamcookiejar.com with 'Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Chef' as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Taisha Associate is an accounting, financial management,tax consultancy firm which is established to provide accountancy and audit services including financial management, tax consultancy and professional services. Our aim is to partner with qualified chartered accountants who are dedicated to providing high standards of skills,competency,integrity, growth and fairness in the execution of assigned jobs.

Account Graduate Trainee
Location Lagos

Job Requirements:
Education/Professional Qualifications and Persons Specifications:
Bachelor degree(Accounting)minimum of 2:2(second class lower) and must have completed NYSC
A qualified/in view member of ICAN (preferably from PE1)
Proficiency in the use of microsoft office suite.
Excellent communication(oral/written & interpersonal)
Between 22-25 years old
Must be living around it environs.

Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to info@taishaaccountingservices.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by do4luv14(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2017
eremy:

Ochipattycleaners@gmail.com

hi, are they recuikting, are they based in Lagos,

i need a job, am a Ssce holder, a cleaning job will do,
am based around Aapap/Ajegunle
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Horlawoomey(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Taiye4Christ:

Hi house,

Anyone with a useful idea will be appreciated, please.

cc: horlawoomey

Good morning bro, Catholic mission street is at the back Campbell street in Lagos Island. For easy movement, find your way to CMS or Obalende from anywhere you are coming from, bike is very easy to get on the Island, just tell him you are going to Holy Cross Cathedral church on Catholic Mission street, the building is close to the church.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Funjosh(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
Please I need direction to aswani road, isolo industrial estate oshodi isolo

From where are you coming from
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nkc22: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
do4luv14:

hi, are they recuikting, are they based in Lagos,

i need a job, am a Ssce holder, a cleaning job will do,
am based around Aapap/Ajegunle

Yes they are recruiting for a Laundry Personnel, but the location is in Delta State.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by do4luv14(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nkc22:

Yes they are recruiting for a Laundry Personnel, but the location is in Delta State.

ok tnks,
incase you know of any in Lagos , am available, even if it a cleaner
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Faitty20(f): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good evening
pls i need an organisation to do my 6 months Industrial training am studying industrial maths based in abuja..please any suggestions??
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MrDojo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Taiye4Christ:
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.

Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Chef
Location Lagos

Job Description
Answering of telephone calls and liaising with clients
Maintains diary and review filing and office systems
Drafting communications on CEO's behalf, scheduling appointments and organize meetings
Reading, monitoring and responding to CEC’s email
Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
Prepare correspondence on CEC's behalf
Prepare papers for meetings; take action points and writing minutes
Conduct research and manage project
Prepare letters, presentations and reports
Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
Attending meetings on CEC's behalf
Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
Managing database
Manage and ensure optimum engagement on CEC’s social media page
Responsible for branding, endorsement and partnerships

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: career@iamcookiejar.com with 'Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Chef' as subject of the mail.

Pls any idea how much they'll pay...... I want to knw if its worth it... thanks in anticipation. .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Speeddial(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
I need some info

Following your application for the post of a Client Support Officer Delta, you are invited for an interview on Wed 15/3/17 by 11am at Itex Integrated Services Ltd,163A, Sinari Daranijo Street, VI, Lagos. Come with your CV, passport photo and credentials. Please reply to confirm attendance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:51am On Mar 11, 2017
An auditing firm in Lagos is in need of fresh accounting graduates interested in a career in auditing. Submit CV to info@averti.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Web developer needed in Lagos. Send CV to : thejobshowafrica@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sowhizy(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Nkc22:

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dgaffer(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2017
You are hereby invited for a written test/interview at Foremost Radiology Ltd, 50 Ogunlana Dr Surulere Lagos, 10am on Mon 13/3/3017. Pls confirm your presence.

Please who knows about them and hope it's not a marketing job in their medical field
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jd1986(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Dgaffer:
You are hereby invited for a written test/interview at Foremost Radiology Ltd, 50 Ogunlana Dr Surulere Lagos, 10am on Mon 13/3/3017. Pls confirm your presence.

Please who knows about them and hope it's not a marketing job in their medical field
Get ur boot ready grin grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gracebeing(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Vacancies exist for the following positions in a catering firm:
* Waiters (SSCE/OND) * Client Service Supervisor (B.Sc/HND) * Store Officers (SSCE/OND) * Internal Control Officer (B.Sc/HND) * Cooks
Send your CV to grubbixrec@gmail.com Applicants staying in Yaba environs are at advantage.
Please note that salary is in the range of 35k to 60k for B.Sc and HND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Memunah(f): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Dgaffer:

I got this too..Please who has an idea about them o
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by timmyblast(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dgaffer(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
jd1986:
Get ur boot ready grin grin
Give us hint abf the job invite
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Speeddial:
I need some info

Following your application for the post of a Client Support Officer Delta, you are invited for an interview on Wed 15/3/17 by 11am at Itex Integrated Services Ltd,163A, Sinari Daranijo Street, VI, Lagos. Come with your CV, passport photo and credentials. Please reply to confirm attendance.
. kk
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dorothy0324: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
I got it too... 4 hours for a test tho grin grin
jashar:

hallos good afternoon. Thank you for this post.

i got a mail to come for an 'exam' grin (4 hours).

could you please help me with directions (if you know) from Obalende to their office?

thanks a bundle. oh and wish me well..... the breakdown of the 'exam' is as follows;

Quantitative Test 1hr30mins
Language Use Test 45mins
A written essay 45mins
General question 45mins.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by pharie(f): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Are you interested in earning while you study
Are you interested in earning to pay your fees, enjoy some good luxury as a student Or you just want to have a feel of what salary earners experience?
Project and Research Nigeria (PRN) is here to give you all these opportunities and the answers
PRN is a platform owned and run by SOUTECH VENTURES. it is a premium platform for consultancy on standard research in Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Msc, Phd), Workplace and Occupational Project Freelance Center. Its services involves bringing experts input to assist in various academic and occupational projects/assignment . we provide help for all disciplines ranging from Marketing, Finance, Medicine, Hr, Engineering etc
There are millions of term papers, projects, articles, research work, thesis, occupational documentations, drawings, paintings, intellectual properties that are being churned out of school and work places, They are dumped forever after its first use.
In PRN, we seek to add more value to these works, by helping owners make money by selling them to people around the world. People who need them for research and legitimate purposes. we also provide an array for Nigerians to sell their works legally without going through the rigour of mass production in hard copies or publishing them.
We are currently looking for Aggregators in Lagos state.
REQUIREMENTS
Must be Smart and outspoken,
Must be a 3rd year student and above currently engaged in a tertiary institution in Lagos state ( class reps,dpt presidents, faculty presidents, lecturers and owners of IT firms within the institution are most welcome and of more advantage),
must be internet savvy,
should be currently enrolled/ have presence in any ( university, polytechnic, national teachers institution NTI, art schools/ colleges,NOUN,etc)
RESPONSIBILITIES
list works (undergraduate and PG works, journals, Academic SIWES report, term papers, project research, business documents, paintings, etc) monthly.
Actively share PRN content via social media, bbm, WhatsApp etc,
write two short articles on any topic of choice monthly and sent to the state coordinator,
send summary report to state coordinator weekly.
Renumeration #65,000 per month
Interested and qualified candidates should send a short writeup of 2 paragraphs on your biodata and reasons why you want to be a PRN aggregator to faridaabdul16@gmail.com or call 09099154944 on / before Tuesday 14th of march 2017 by 12pm.
Goodluck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jashar(f): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
dorothy0324:
I got it too... 4 hours for a test tho grin grin

Hallos. Na exam we wan go write so. cheesy

I honestly thought of rescheduling, but my friends said it won't be right.

God dey.

Come and gimme quantitative tutorials biko... cry
Any idea of what the 'General Question' would cover?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
We are seeking the services of a freelance/volunteer graphic designer to come on board. This position would be reviewed after few trials and also tied on the success of the project at hand.

Its a data survey project, and we need a good graphic designer to come on board. We are about to kick Start operations this week and I state again the beginning stage would not be paid,your work would speak for you and we would review your position as the project develops further.
See the beginning stage as a volunteer job,but we would review your position as we expand.

Minimum Requirement

Sound reading and writing skills
A spark of awesomeness
Social media savy
Your portfolio

your work would speak for you.

Thanks!

If interested or you know someone who is,please whatsapp me on 08108028287
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Have you applied for the Internship opportunities for Computer engineering students & graduates at Konga? You can send cv to careers@konga.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chief correspondent vacancy at Kaduna news. 1 or 2 years experience required. Bsc in Mass communication or Journalism. Send CV to info@kadunanews.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by noordean(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
eremy:
Chief correspondent vacancy at Kaduna news. 1 or 2 years experience required. Bsc in Mass communication or Journalism. Send CV to info@kadunanews.ng
Heineken

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.