Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488933 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Graphics Designer/Web Developer in Lagos.

This person will be in charge of creating graphics for the company including: promotions, printing, signs, catalogs and many other company specific material. This position will require you to work on multiple projects at once, while balancing others tasks/responsibilities.

Requirements:
-1-2 Years' experience in web development.
-JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS coding skills.
-WordPress & CMS platforms experience.
-Basic UI/UX design skills, familiarity with Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop. -Experience working with mobile technologies including iOS and Android.
-Fluency and experience developing website in PHP.
-Excellent problem-solving skills, such as the ability to troubleshoot application issues and solve problems.
-Knowledge of web security best practices
-Highly self-motivated & independent.
-Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical colleagues.

Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CVs and existing portfolio to info@pedisbox.com

Note:All applications must be submitted with either a compressed folder or working links to existing portfolio.

Application closing date: April 13th,2017.

Send an email with your c.v and why you will be perfect for this role to info@pedisbox.com NOW!!!!

Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
We are looking for young, creative , vibrant and dedicated individuals to join our team in Lagos.

We have openings for part and full time • social media interns, • online sales and marketing associates
• visual content creators/fashion graphic designers,
• illustrators • Fashion business assistants ... All applicants must have relevant skills related to the role applied for, must be willing to work in accordance with the company's current standards and have the ability to adapt quickly to new ones.

To apply, send your cv and cover letter (stating why you should be considered) to careers@shopdesire1709.com
Entry closes on the 7th April 2017 .
P.S. State the role being applied for in the email subject.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2017
Front-end developers needed at bill payment platform Jara.com on a full-time basis. Submit CV to info@jaramobile.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Felusconi: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Good morning eremy.pls pertaining the job of the front end developer on jara, where is it located ?because I reside in sango ota in Ogun state.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Felusconi:
pls pertaining the job of the front end developer on jara, where is it located ?because I reside in sango ota in Ogun state.
Lagos. It is actually a start-up in Lagos. You could read up more online.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2017
A security firm just opened a new office and is encouraging job applications from all disciplines. Send CV to service@hamgad.com.
Customer Care

Are you a graduate,intelligent,smart,hardworking,resourceful & ready to work?.
Send your cv to lorachelimited@gmail.com

Are you in Lagos? We are hiring qualified candidate as Chief Business Developer (Franchising) Send application and CV to twitter@zagaleti.com

Vacancy for Customer Service in a Medical Facility in Surulere,(Male Preferably) pay is 50k but negotiable.
Send CV to samuel@foremost.com.ng

Sports company in V.I. seeking Marketing Manager specialized in Digital Media. Send CV to jobs@bpsolutionsafrica.com. Use role as subject.

Farm supervisor needed for a Farm startup at Ibadan, Nigeria. Send applications and CV to : lifeimpactvocationfarm@outlook.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by pweetyoge(f): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by pweetyoge(f): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Customer Care

Are you a graduate,intelligent,smart,hardworking,resourceful & ready to work?.
Send your cv to lorachelimited@gmail.com

Hello Eremy, well done. I forwarded the customer service opening of Lorache limited to a female friend and she claimed she got a mail requesting for a full pix of her.just wanted to ask hw legit is the firm n if she should do that. I googled them up n nothing concrete seems to pop out for it. Tnk u for ur efforts and i honestly still cn not believe u are a ma'am. Jisie ike

[/quote]
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Forterun Global - We perform specific tasks like procurement, project management, selling, traditional, social marketing, content management, SEO, etc. To create a business environment where generating leads and increasing sales is easy and profitable.

Virtual Assistant

Job Description
Follow up with prospects, clients and contractors to ensure excellent service delivery.
Start and engage clients through Social Media Accounts preferably Instagram.
Any other assigned task

Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter and CV's to: careers@forterun.com with the subject line "Virtual Assistants".

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
pweetyoge:

Hello Eremy, well done. I forwarded the customer service opening of Lorache limited to a female friend and she claimed she got a mail requesting for a full pix of her.just wanted to ask hw legit is the firm n if she should do that. I googled them up n nothing concrete seems to pop out for it. Tnk u for ur efforts and i honestly still cn not believe u are a ma'am. Jisie ike

Hello pweetyoge. Thanks for the nice words.

The email address is genuine and so responding to the request isn't a bad idea if she is okay with it. However, if she has reservations about this uncommon request, she may skip the response part.

My reasoning is that the client seeks a presentable person to fill this role.

The company appears to use same email address for similar roles.

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
have sent my picture to them
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
goonerette:
Alright then. Hope for the best. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mercyebere44(f): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
apollo13:

They are outsourcing firm and they recruit mainly for banks. Good luck.

Thanks so much. I asked for a reschedule, though I have not been given a response.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by izzou(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
goonerette:

Let me see the picture you sent so I can grade you

cool

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
lol yes sir
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
We are hiring! Photographers, Graphic Designers, Marketers/Field Sales Reps, Website Designers... We need you! To apply, visit the jobs page on www.backdesk.ng

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Project Officer
Full-time job

JOIN THE CBA FOUNDATION TEAM

BACKGROUND

Accountable for professional technical contribution to CBA Foundation programmes/projects design, planning, administration, monitoring and evaluation, data analysis and progress reporting. Commitment for enhancement of teamwork and capacity building.

KEY END-RESULTS

1. Accurate, complete and up-to-date information made available for effective budget preparation, program and project design, implementation, management and evaluation.

2. Fund Raising from individuals, groups and corporate organizations. Project efficiency and effectiveness enhanced through effective implementation follow-on.

3. Progress reports and project work plans timely prepared, and effective technical assistance provided in the identification of required supplies and equipment, and in the drafting of CBAF Programme Recommendation and other project documentation.

4. Appropriateness and completeness of financial and supply documentation as well as adherence to established allotments ensured.

5. Knowledge sharing with donors and media promoted.

6. Effective communication and networking achieved through partnership and collaboration.

EDUCATION
University degree or Minimum of OND in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: University Degree ; Education, Economics, Social Sciences, or a field(s) relevant to international development assistance.

WORK EXPERIENCE
Three years of professional work experience with an NGO relevant to CBAF programs. Driving experience is an asset.

3. Language Proficiency
Fluency in English and local working language of the duty station.

Added advantage - Good presentation & Planning skills, smart and cheerful personality.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Greycells(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Kiishi-Lagos, a marketing consultancy, is seeking self-starters to support its client service and digital marketing team. This internship provides excellent opportunity to have hands-on experience in public relations and digital marketing.

Responsibilities:

· Audio transcription

· Assist in planning and managing monthly content calendar

· Content development etc.

· Media monitoring, and responsible for daily, weekly and monthly campaign reporting

· Attend client meetings; prepare agenda, take minutes and write contact reports

Qualifications:

· Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space

· Completed or working toward a diploma/certification in any field. OND in mass communication or journalism is an advantage. However, self motivated and confident individuals without a diploma/tertiary education are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.

· Must be computer literate - working knowledge of word processing, Power Point, Excel.

· An effective communicator, both written and oral

· Ability to communicate in a professional manner

· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines

Start Date: Immediately

Completion Date: 5/6 months Internship

To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to info@klagos.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by galax1: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
I am a graduate of electrical electronics engineering from federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State.I am a single, smart, intelligent and hard working young man.
I posses skill in AutoCAD design, inverter design /solar installation and electrical installations which include
- Residential, commercial and industrial electrification
- Laying of conduit pipes
- Installation of electrical fittings
- Project management
- Electrical maintenance and repair
- Reading and application of electrical drawings
- General electrical works
Transformer installation and maintenance, DSTV, intercom, security system installation and maintenance and above still willing to learn more.
I will b for Eva grateful for any help
rendered help a brother

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August,1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Our desire to consistently deliver value-added services to our clients has helped us to evolve into a pacesetter in the industry in which we operate. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our clients’ expectations

Training Assistant
Location Lagos

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Training & Development- Ensures the training evaluation and training effectiveness forms are completed as defined
Training & Development- Conduct needs analysis and determines training needs of employees through consultation with the respective line supervisors and H.O.D.
Responsible for coordinating with external agencies for conducting training programs for employees.
Ensure all trainings are approved before the participants embark also on payment advice and collection of certificates on time.
Employee Records- Upload employee’s data on the company’s HR software database. Implement and maintain an effective record and file management system, ensuring accuracy and completeness of employee data on database.
File back-up- scanning of employee personnel records to ensure it tallies and reconciles with hard copy version.
File Management- Ensure an effective record and file management system of the department’s records i.e. performance evaluation, employee discipline, employment & interview, leave, training, timesheets etc. Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
Archiving- Ensures departmental records are archived on need and approval basis (quarterly to yearly is recommended depending on volume of documentation)
Departmental Stationeries- Requests, prepares and requisitions for the necessary stationeries or equipment required by the department.
Meetings- Scheduling of meetings and interviews as requested or required.
New Hires- Ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees.
Ensure the effective management of training and evaluation of learning programs.
Event Management- Assists with company’s events & meetings.
Reports- Generate or Updates required meeting notes i.e. departmental and management meetings.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Employee Records- Oversee the upload of employees’ data on the company’s HR software database. Ensure an effective record and file management system is maintained.
Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to all departments.
Makes photocopies, scans documents and performs other clerical functions.
Assists or prepares correspondence. Draft memos, and other reports as appropriate.
Performs other duties as required or as assigned.

QUALIFICATIONS
A university degree/HND holder is desirable.
Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
Data Analysis skills using Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Ability to work with spreadsheets
Good reasoning and analytical skills
Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.

PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Occasional travel by airplane and automobile in conducting business is necessary. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer, calculator, copiers, and FAX machines.

WORK ENVIRONMENT
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.

Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to cv@icsoutsourcing.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
BAGCO-GROUP was established to provide quality and flexible packaging solutions to support industrial and agricultural market sector. BAGCO-GROUP is a conglomerate of manufacturing companies which was formed by the Nigerian Bag Manufacturing Company Plc, Northern Bag Manufacturing Limited and BagcoMorpack Nigeria Limited.

Data Entry and Documentation Assistant
Location Lagos

The Job
Data capturing of production figures.
Input, validation and printing of data.
Batch order processing
Data documentation, presentation and recording

The Person
Strong numerical and analytical skills
Good communication skills, oral and written
High level of integrity
Computer literacy, MS Office
High observational skills

Qualification
OND in Management and Science course

Method of Application
All applications should be sent to recruitment@bagco-ng.com

Application closes April 10, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
lol
unicbabe:

please I need your advise..... am an accounting graduate with no account related experience........But have got secretarial,admin and Hr related experiences...... But I still want account related jobs to enable me gain that experience I need.... the thing there is I don't get called whenever I apply for any accounting related jobs... unlike others have mentioned. Please what is the way out.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by unicbabe(f): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
johnime:
lol
what's funny?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by unicbabe(f): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
johnime:
lol
what's funny?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iyzeek(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
unicbabe:

what's funny?

Your CV dosent portray you as an accountant. He someone to review that CV for you. Keywords matters a lot.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Your CV dosent portray you as an accountant. He someone to review that CV for you. Keywords matters a lot.
gbam , there was a time I was getting only marketing invites, one day I sat down and reviewed my CV properly; there I found the solution.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
gbam , there was a time I was getting only marketing invites, one day I sat down and reviewed my CV properly; there I found the solution.

Yes ooo, experience has to be shared.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
We wish to announce to the general public that www.mitacy.com is undergoing restructuring in order to serve you better.

We want to thank you immensely for your suggestions, support, opinions and constructive criticism.

We want to thank you for your messages, calls and concern.

Pelumi Omotosho Josiah Opeyemi (Pojomojo)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by singlefade25(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Redline Logistics Limited is a global logistics company with a well established reputation as an efficient and reliable service provider. We specialize in providing consistent delivery of quality logistics solutions in international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), Cargo Consolidation, Transportation and Warehousing services to our esteem clients.

Job Title: HSE Officer

Job Responsibilities
o Responsible for Accident reporting as well as ‘near misses’
o Identification of unsafe conditions and acts with a view to addressing them
o Ensures that pictorial warning signs are strategically depicted in all the Group’s functional areas
o Assists in conducting Environmental Impact Assessment
o Assists in auditing the Group’s operating environment
o Assist in creating environmental awareness among staff working in the Group
o Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned
Educational Qualifications
o Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant field with a minimum of 4 years cognate experience.
o Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Professional Qualifications:
o Membership of any relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
Competence Requirements:
o Understanding of Environmental Protection Laws
o Good knowledge of Public Health practices
o Proper knowledge of Nigerian Environmental factors
o Good knowledge of the Group’s product especially as they relate to the environment
o Proper understanding of standard Health practices
o Waste management skills
o Good communication skills
o Good Interpersonal skills Team working ability
o Honesty and Personal Integrity
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: careers@redlinelogs.com

Only successful candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.