Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489578 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
kavey10:

What role? Also, are you sure the job is for Workforce or a client?

For workforce not a client. I think it's their academy.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
ISON Technologies is a pan- African systems integrator, managed service provider and strategic outsourcing player providing end-to-end IT services and solutions across the continent with an on the ground presence in 25 African countries.

IT Support Engineer (Trainee)
Location Lagos

Job Description
Understanding of basic desktop support knowledge.Repairs, Installation and Upgrading of PCs and Laptops
Configuration of Routers and Switches for Local Area Network and Wide Area network
Manage Users, Computers, and Groups
Mail and Configuration of user accounts
Network Crimping, N/W Configuration
Configuration of Active Director, DNS and DHCP Servers
Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
Clean, modify and repair computer hardware
Network troubleshooting and maintenance
Providing support to all Users.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: wajobs@isontechnologies.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a health organization that provides rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries and disabilities.

Office Assistant

Job Location: Lekki (ideal applicants should be resident of Lekki and its immediate environs).

Job Summary:
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing mails; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; responsible for the general office cleanliness.

Job Duties:
Maintains office hygiene by cleaning daily and ensuring the office is ready for the day.
Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
Running errands for the members of staff.
Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
Any other administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.

Requirements:
OND/SSCE holder.
Must be smart and assertive.
Computer / scanning/ photocopying skill will be an added advantage.
Salary
N30, 000 monthly;

Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to recruitment@stresertservices.com using ‘Clerical Staff’ as subject of mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.

Account Assistant
Location Lagos

Requirements
The qualified candidates must have a B.Sc or HND in Accounting/Finance,
The candidates should be resident in Ikeja or environs and would be expected to provide assistance to the Accounts Executive on all Accounting functions.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: recruitment@tekniteedng.com with the subject of the mail as "Application for an Accounts Assistant"
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Yes-Africa Global Resources Company, we are a global empowerment company committed to helping people take control of their personal and organizational goals.

Receptionist
Location Lagos

Job Description
Providing follow up action on clients feedback and managing requests for compensation, where appropriate
Ensuring that relevant departments are made aware of concerns raised by customers so that they may carry out corrective action.
Recording customers feedback details in the Customer Relations Management System for producing management reports
Recognizing possible customer relation cases and, where necessary, keeping records or arranging proactive service recovery

Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will be a confident and diplomatic communicator, with a positive, customer-oriented mind set.
A Diploma/Degree in English Language, Social Science or the Arts
Possess a minimum of one year experience
Ability to maintain and build internal, external contacts
A proficient knowledge of IT and media activities
The ability to manage and prioritize a varied workload effectively as well as the capacity to work under pressure.

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV'S to: olujide.mayowa@yesafricaglobalresources.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by umasucre(f): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please also post port Harcourt jobs..... Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
A very sound and qualified Locum pharmacist is needed at Gbagada to function in a pharmacist.

Minimum Requirenents...
B.Pham preferably from a Federal University
Minimum 1 year practice (Internship included)
Sales savvy
Social media savvy
Extremely competent in every sense of the word.

Send a detailed CV to SalvereLifestyl@gmail.com
Call 08153872443 for more info.

Deadline 19th April 2017.

I'll paste this on job boards tomorrow, so share with a friend.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BeautifulBrain(f): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Done
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Industrial Trainee is urgently needed in an automotive company in Lekki.
Requirement: OND in Computer Science/Eng.

send CV to sulaimon.saliu@germaine.ng using Industrial Trainee as the subject.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a secretary/admin intern for a part time volunteer role. Candidates should be young, computer literate and hard working.

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to Bleep

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in a week. It would be great for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walexsho(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Taiye4Christ:
ISON Technologies is a pan- African systems integrator, managed service provider and strategic outsourcing player providing end-to-end IT services and solutions across the continent with an on the ground presence in 25 African countries.

IT Support Engineer (Trainee)
Location Lagos

Job Description
Understanding of basic desktop support knowledge.Repairs, Installation and Upgrading of PCs and Laptops
Configuration of Routers and Switches for Local Area Network and Wide Area network
Manage Users, Computers, and Groups
Mail and Configuration of user accounts
Network Crimping, N/W Configuration
Configuration of Active Director, DNS and DHCP Servers
Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
Clean, modify and repair computer hardware
Network troubleshooting and maintenance
Providing support to all Users.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: wajobs@isontechnologies.com
Hello boss, I sent you a mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SoftWorking(f): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a secretary/admin intern for a part time volunteer role. Candidates should be young, computer literate and hard working.

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to bazuayeesther@yahoo.com

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in a week. It would be great for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SuccesYear: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hi guys,

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to bazuayeesther@yahoo.com

locatn? Any accommodation?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2017
SoftWorking:

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2017
SuccesYear:
locatn? Any accommodation?
Ikeja....... I'm sorry there's no accommodation or transport allowance. It's a short term job
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kenobi007(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Ikeja....... I'm sorry there's no accommodation or transport allowance. It's a short term job
So u are actually looking for free labour. Chai u are part of people killing this country.

13 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
kenobi007:

So u are actually looking for free labour. Chai u are part of people killing this country.
It's not free labour. The person won't come everyday and for those who claim that they don't have any experience, it's a good platform to gain experience
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Godswill10: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
It's not free labour. The person won't come everyday and for those who claim that they don't have any experience, it's a good platform to gain experience

But what? you clearly stated no payment, no tf, and you are still saying that its not free
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by spenca: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:

At least you should provide a stipend for transportation. Hard times mate. Just my kobo
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
spenca:

At least you should provide a stipend for transportation. Hard times mate. Just my kobo
I understand
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Godswill10:

But what? you clearly stated no payment, no tf, and you are still saying that its not free

what experience will the candidate possibly gather from a part time gig of such short period? At least Transport fare should be taken care of, not to take advantage of a poor girl's jobless condition. Experience my left yansh....yes, the black one!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
walexsho:

Hello boss, I sent you a mail

Hi,

I didn't get it. Please send again.

Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walexsho(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Taiye4Christ:

Hi,
I didn't get it. Please send again.
Thank you.
You've replied the message and I've sent you another
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by djeuneur: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good day Nairalanders. I am a graduate of Management and Accounting. And reside in Agege-Ikeja area. I am in need of a job in Customer Service , call center agency or Administrative roles. Thanks.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
The way people take advantage of situations God dey

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smart& disciplined Male nd female massage therapists and hair stylists are currently needed in Lagos and Benin

Send cv to sarnjrah@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
A Female Christian Editor is needed in Aaron & Hur Publishing, Lagos. SendCV to info@aaronandhurpublishing.com or Call Funsho on 07066232779
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
A innovative, creative and good negotiator is needed for a Supervisory internship role. Send CV to admin@seeswa.org

Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Female,Muslim,science teachers are needed around Ketu,Ikosi environs.Send cv to info@gradesgate.com.ng, 09069189000

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.