Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489030 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tannie(f): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
cana882:

INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW! Date: Saturday 1st July 2017. Venue: THE A.O. SMILES, Divine Mercy Plaza, Egbelu Rd. Off St. John's bus stop iwofe road. Time: 10am.

Please who else got this?

I got it
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ColtPython(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
googlepikins:
stop all these nonsense, You know perfectly well the owner of the blog is not looking for any writer.

You don't need to be this saucy to make your point

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by HRDANEE: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Verification Officers are urgently needed in Agbor, Kwale/Ozoro, Ughelli, Abraka, Warri and Sapele, Delta State.

Minimum qualification is OND.
To apply, send your CV to deconcepthr@gmail.com with your location as subject of the mail. (e.g Verification Officer- Kwale)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Currently Sourcing for a School Administrator (Portharcourt)

Responsibilities
• Assist with identifying and recruiting Potential Teachers and other staff in Conjunction with the academic Head.
• Takes Overall responsibility for programme and project Management, delegating extensively across the school community and ensuring roles and responsibilities are understood clearly by all.
• Be responsible for the proper maintenance of account of the School, school records, service books of the teachers and such other registers, returns and statistics as may be specified by the Director/Board.
Requirements:
Bsc/HND in Business Administration/Management or BA English Language.
5 years’ post qualification experience required, (2 of which must be at Managerial/Supervisory level)
Must have demonstrable knowledge of comprehensive and innovative teaching and learning including the principle of early Childhood care, education and literacy.
Individual must be able to demonstrate excellence, passion for Children INCLUDING THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Preferably a Female(Married)
If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using School Administrator as Subject.
Application Ends on 10th July 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by cana882(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Tannie:

I got it
Have you gotten details about them?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tannie(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
cana882:
Have you gotten details about them?
Heard they are GNLD
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by cana882(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Tannie:

Heard they are GNLD
Thanks Tannie. Suspected so
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Sumone should please help me on how to locate this address from oshodi lagos please kindly help a broda as soon as possible RS Hunter Ltd 6 Aderibigbe Shitta Street, Maryland, Lagos...and also information about Rs hunter ltd how real are they i only know its an outsorcing company
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Boujurz:
Sumone should please help me on how to locate this address from oshodi lagos please kindly help a broda as soon as possible RS Hunter Ltd 6 Aderibigbe Shitta Street, Maryland, Lagos...and also information about Rs hunter ltd how real are they i only know its an outsorcing company
RS Hunter is an outsourcing firm. Once u drop at Maryland by d filling stations, as if u heading to Ikeja. Branch into the first street on that lane. Ask around from there
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2017
olu4life:

RS Hunter is an outsourcing firm. Once u drop at Maryland by d filling stations, as if u heading to Ikeja. Branch into the first street on that lane. Ask around from there
thank u sir for yur reply xo i shud enta a bus going to maryland from oshodi whats the nearest busstop i can tell the driver to stop me in Maryland?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Akell(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Boujurz:
thank u sir for yur reply xo i shud enta a bus going to maryland from oshodi whats the nearest busstop i can tell the driver to stop me in Maryland?

Just stop at Maryland. They'll drop you beside the following station.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Akell(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Boujurz:

Just stop at Maryland. They'll drop you beside the filling station.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Akell:

Just stop at Maryland. They'll drop you beside the filling station.
thank u vry much i appreciate.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by googlepikins: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2017
ColtPython:

You don't need to be this saucy to make your point
nonsense is saucy to you? are you part of the scam?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by djeuneur: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
eremy:
Check

Location?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
INTERN/ YOUTH CORPER WANTED

Yes Girls Events are full service event planners specializing in marriage proposals and intimate parties.

They're looking for a hardworking and motivated part time Intern/Youth Corper with flexible hours to join their team.

You would be working remotely 50% of the time.

To APPLY please send your CV to:

yesgirlsng@gmail.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
DISPATCH RIDERS at TD Logistics

Join their dream team.

They are expanding.

CALL: 08026953867

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by judith989(f): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK AND STUDY?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FROM HOME?

Kreative_Minds has vacancies for persons who are creative, Willing to work part-time and experienced in the following areas

1. GRAPHICS DESIGNING: Photoshop editing, logo design, business and cards design, e.t.c

2. WRITING: creative writing (short stories, poems,) article writing and rewriting, business writing, research writing e.t.c

3. BUSINESS: Presentation design, business plans, e.t.c

4. WEB DEVELOPMENT: Desktop application development, web design, word press, e-commerce development, e.t.c

Application from Students and recent graduates will be most welcome. Simply send a copy of your resume, a cover letter stating what area you are interested in, and a draft of your work to

creativemindnj1@gmail.com

Applicants must be ready to have access to the internet 24/7. The pay is on a weekly basis and dependent on the volume of work done.

Deadline: July 30th
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dsauce: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2017
VACANCY FOR AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE MD OF A BANK
We are a newly licensed Microfinance Bank, situated in the city of Abuja, FCT. Our passion and drive is to redefine the standards of microfinancing in Nigeria with an uncompromising focus to ensure that our PEOPLE always receive the respect, dignity and valued support that they deserve; And we are currently seeking multitalented, dedicated, disciplined and seasoned professionals - to join our versatile team to make our vision of becoming Nigeria’s leading microfinance institution a reality. Hence, if you are an innovative self-starter who is available for immediate employment and is looking to build a rewarding career in a vibrant and result oriented environment – please apply NOW for any of our twenty (20) job openings where you meet the stipulated requirements.
Executive Assistant to the MD
Department Office of the Managing Director
Reporting Manager Managing Director
Role Summary
To be proactive, solution oriented providing support to the Managing director ensuring timely, quality and well organized schedules, meetings and travel arrangements, as well as a variety of other administrative duties.

Key Responsibilities
Extensive, complex diary management, including coordination of internal and external meetings, calls, video conferences.
Assisting bankers – general administration tasks, source and collate research information, news runs and project materials as required.
Screen incoming calls and correspondence for the managing director.
Collate departmental reports and support FINCON to monitor Unit’s performances against agreed target.
Occasional drafting of correspondence for the MD
Prompt and efficient filing, distribution of documents.
Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
To attend to any every other duties as required from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
Level of pro activeness, speed and organization.
Attention to details and carefulness while multitasking
Effectiveness in communication and distribution of information
Number of errors and reworks

How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward a one page personal value proposition statement and resume to prestigemfb@gmail.com . Please not that subject of email should read the POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Real estate organization, LandNowNow, is recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Rep in Lagos. Send CV to contact@landnownow.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Are you interested in working in a fast paced organization focused on inspiring and empowering women? We are currently seeking to engage an Intern in IT.

Aplication deadline is Monday, July 3rd, 2017.

Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Manage the Organisation's Various Databases; Manage the Organizations ERP; Respond to User Requests for Service, Troubleshoot Problems and Help Develop Solutions; Maintain Open Communication and Positive Working Relationship with Staff; Identify and Report System Issues to Vendors; Monitor and Test Resolution of those Issues sent to Vendors; Monitor and Back up Systems and Procedures to Ensure Data Security; Record Activities, Solutions and Other Responses to Request for Service; Assist in Maintaining Inventory Records and Documentation for Equipment; Assist Users in Determining Appropriate Software Solutions to Meet Needs; Provide Backup Technical Support for Network including Router, Firewall, and Wireless Access Point; Perform Other Duties/Projects as assigned.

Interested applicants should send their CV to careers@wimbiz.org. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
djeuneur:

Location?

Port harcourt
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
We are hiring! Basic knowledge in fashion designing is necessary. Should have excellent oral communication and people management skills. Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and be detail-oriented . Must live on the mainland (preferably Ikeja). Kindly send your CV to consultfablane@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by moemindz: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Afternoon guys, please I need directions from Ojodu berger:.
Akord Shopping Mall, Elemoro, Bogije, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
A vacancy exists for the role of a Marketing & Tourism Consultant in Ogun.

1 - 2 years experience needed.

Send CV to Admin@idealfacetravels.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jessyb: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
if you reside in Lagos and would like to make extra money working with a real estate firm, call or whatsapp 07084910289
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by larryray26(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Does anyone know anything about Nycil limited in Ota. I have researched online and discovered it's a real company and what they do but I need to know if the interview is worth going for and anyone who has experience with them.
Please I need information
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tklassy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
please I need direction.
How can I get to Coker Road, Ilupeju from Iyana Ipaja.
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yourmmy: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tklassy:
please I need direction.

How can I get to Coker Road, Ilupeju from Iyana Ipaja.

Thanks.

From Iyanapaja, take a bus to Oshodi. When you alight at Oshodi, cross to the other side across the railway line and take bike or Keke to Coker Road from there.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tklassy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yourmmy:

From Iyanapaja, take a bus to Oshodi. When you alight at Oshodi, cross to the other side across the railway line and take bike or Keke to Coker Road from there.

Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mimiy05: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hi Op,

Kindly permit me to post this here.

Earn N10,000 For Every Client You Get Us

CreateScape Digital is a new digital and media company grounded in website design, whiteboard/explainer video creation, and copywriting.

We are currently running a 50% discount web design + company video promo and seek the services of freelance marketers who will earn N10,000 for every client referred to us.

No qualifications are required. You only need to be able to convince individuals, business or companies who do not have websites to hire our services.

If you think you can do this, please send an email to info@createscaedigital.com with the subject "Freelance Marketer". A form will be sent to you to fill so we can have your details. We will also send you our marketing copy which you can print out and give to clients for them to know more about the promo.

We look forward to hearing from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.