Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1492171 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lululiscious(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello. I'm a fresh graduate of Public Administration. My certificate is not ready yet so I can't do my masters now.
In the meantime, I'll love to intern with
1) A fashion house
2) An event management company
3) A HR company.
I already have basic knowledge of these that's why I'm specifying them. Please any company in need of intern can contact me. My email is busywritter22@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kingjoel98: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
you dnt need your certificate to do your master just request for in lieu of certificate... I used it for mine too

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Walexz02(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kingjoel98:
you dnt need your certificate to do your master just request for in lieu of certificate... I used it for mine too
Chicharito
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lululiscious(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kingjoel98:
My useless school doesn't give statement of result or anything short of certificate.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2017
lululiscious:

My useless school doesn't give statement of result or anything short of certificate.
Unilorin?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lululiscious(f): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2017
eddie7:

Unilorin?
No, unical.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2017
lululiscious:

No, unical.
OK. Same applies to Unilorin too just that my alumni isn't #useless....we get our original certificates within 2 - 3 months after graduation....before Oct sha of every year
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lululiscious(f): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2017
eddie7:

OK. Same applies to Unilorin too just that my alumni isn't #useless....we get our original certificates within 2 - 3 months after graduation....before Oct sha of every year
Count yourself lucky. I was cleared since late last year. They keep on saying "come next month". I have to travel from Lagos to Calabar almost every month just to "check".
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2017
lululiscious:

Count yourself lucky. I was cleared since late last year. They keep on saying "come next month". I have to travel from Lagos to Calabar almost every month just to "check".
Ooh oh. That's serious & disturbing yet our leaders are so careless, irresponsive & irresponsible to the plight of their subjects. May God intervene
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dedons: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2017
larryray26:
Does anyone know anything about Nycil limited in Ota. I have researched online and discovered it's a real company and what they do but I need to know if the interview is worth going for and anyone who has experience with them.
Please I need information
what position did you apply for and when is the interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by moemindz: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2017
please I need directions from Ojodu berger:.
Akord Shopping Mall, Elemoro, Bogije, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Boyopumping: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2017
eremy:
Need an engineering internship or full time job? Visit 23A Okotie-Eboh Close, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. Go submit your CV here. The firm is Queensdrive.

pls is dis still available can I still go submit today or tomorrow @ eremy please respond as soon as possible
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.

Graduate Trainee
Location Nigeria

Job Description
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
Visiting potential customers for new business
Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
Providing customers with quotations
Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
Gathering market and customer information
Providing feedback on future buying trends
Representing your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company's managers
Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience

Requirements
For you be a successful sales trainee you'll need to have:
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
Strong commercial awareness
A confident and determined approach
Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
A high degree of self-motivation and drive
The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: admin@giantbeverages.com

Note
No years of experience needed. Only those within South West (Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun,Ondo, Osun, Oyo) South South (Delta, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Balyesa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom) need apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2017
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.

Brand Management Trainee
Reference Number: SAB-216

Job Description
We are looking for young, dynamic, passionate and hardworking recent graduates to join our marketing function as Brand Management Trainees.
If you are looking to develop a professional career in Brand Management with Nigeria’s most dynamic Beer Company, then we will be delighted to have you join our team.
We want candidates who are analytical, creative, and social, can think outside the box and work with minimum supervision, have the right attitude to learn and contribute to our portfolio of winning brands.

Duties and Responsibilities
Contributes to opportunity identification in line with business goals and targets
Participate in evaluating competitive position as it relates to own brand
Contributes to matching of brands/packs to segments & channels within portfolio strategy
Apply portfolio roles to brand strategy
Interprets brand positioning through Creative Platform and activation
Contribute to the development of winning 360 degrees activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives & in line with creative platforms across consumer touch points
Identify requirements for innovation based on portfolio & brand strategy
Assist with generating insights for specific brands
Coordinate brand suppliers
Contribute to the development of brand strategies
Work alongside Sales force to help develop and execute excellent in-trade activities
Project management to deliver activation on time & on budget
Assist in the development and management of brand budgets

Requirements
Qualifications / Experience & Skills Required:
Bachelor's Degree (or its equivalent) in a commercial field, Marketing, or any related discipline
Must have finished NYSC at the time of application
Excellent Computer Skills

Key Competencies and Attributes:
Ability to take a broad business perspective
Self-starter
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent communication
Good team player

Remuneration
Market Related

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SAB Miller career website on https://sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com/External/Job?Ref=Sm9iSWQ9MjE2JlNvdXJjZT0= to apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
HP Inc. is the global leader of printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.

Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP’s global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 14,000 PC’s & 12,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.

As part of the Start2Grow Graduate Program, you will be an active member of the CEMA Sales team.

Whilst you will get exposed to roles across Sales and Product management, you will have the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets and to help your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP products and solutions.

The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan to shine, including-sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.

We are looking for graduates in Greece, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Russia.

Start2Grow Sales Graduate
Location Nigeria

Among your super-powers do you have

Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
Passion about technology and innovation
Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
Do you want to make an impact?

Join us, we offer you:
A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
In-company development programs and platforms
International and cross-functional exposure
Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to www3.hp.com/job/dubai/start2grow-sales-graduate-program/3544/4912987">https://h30631.www3.hp.com/job/dubai/start2grow-sales-graduate-program/3544/4912987 to apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Entry-level Merchandisers at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)

British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.

Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.

If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.

Merchandiser
Job Number: 17147BR
Appointment type: Permanent

Job Purpose and key Deliverables
You will be a member of the Trade Marketing & Distribution department, which is responsible for the implementation of the route to market strategy.
This includes ensuring product availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality and retail pricing are properly implemented and monitored.
The job is also about identification of new opportunities and the initiation, development and deployment of trade programmes.

Your day to day activity is to:
Ensure the effective and efficient execution of marketing activities in the defined territory and extended coverage area
Serve as part of a ‘Tactical Response Team’, positioned to address situations arising within the market, as well as business needs. In this regard, direction to be provided by Area Manager, TMDM or Regional Manager
Execute basic TM&grin activities in the outlets located within the territory in order to meet company objectives as described in the cycle plan (visibility, availability, freshness, consumer contacting etc)
Achieve volume and distribution targets through direct selling (Top-up stock), management of the rural wholesale customer and monitoring of van sales.
Improve the company’s corporate image by operating at the highest business ethics, environmental, health and safety standards using the IMS as a guide

Your People Responsibility will be:
Supporting Rural wholesale business expansion by providing Trade marketing support for the DSS rep attached.
Engaging local government officials, transport/ traffic agencies and other stakeholders to avoid disruption of BAT operations in the defined rural territory.
Supporting Van Reps to achieve high performance by developing new routes and giving TM&grin support to existing outlets.

Requirements
Essential requirements:
Candidate must have an OND degree from any reputable polytechnic.
Should have basic Selling, negotiation and influencing skills.
Knowledge of developing and maintaining relationships with consumers, retailers and semi wholesaler
Knowledge of redistribution concept, business reporting and communication
Fluency in English
Driving Skills

Desirable requirements:
Knowledge of Rural towns and road networks is desirable
Understanding of the local languages in territory is a plus

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=179956&PartnerId=30015&SiteId=5134&type=mail to apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SoftWorking(f): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=lululiscious post=58059158]Hello. I'm a fresh graduate of Public Administration. My certificate is not ready yet so I can't do my masters now.
In the meantime, I'll love to intern with
1) A fashion house
2) An event management company
3) A HR company.
I already have basic knowledge of these that's why I'm specifying them. Please any company in need of intern can contact me. My email is busywritter22@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.[/quote
If you are willing to intern for free send a mail with your CV and show your willingness to intern to bioye@senantra.com am sure she will b willing to take u. Its an event management coy. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lululiscious(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=SoftWorking post=58078602][/quote]
Done
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Glorious Kids and More Limited started with a parent’s desire to make available unique and high quality party supplies and gift items for children. We have now expanded to also supply high quality educational resources.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Retail Sales and Library Assistant

Requirements
Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Experience in working with children preferred.
Good team player
Should live in close proximity to kado
Minimum qualification: SSCE
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@gloriouskidsandmore.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oson Consult Limited was founded in 2012 with a focus to provide working solutions to all IT projects and issues; we assist companies on training their staffs. With a reputation for integrity, commitment and quality we are dedicated to providing client satisfaction, by truly achieving their objectives with our vibrant, young talented team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Instructor
Job Description
Successful applicants will be properly guided to oversee the training of both primary and secondary school teachers in Health and Safety.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 7th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their typed Applications and a copy of their Curriculum Vitae to: info@osonconsultltd.com Referencing the "Job Title" in the head of their applications.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
We are an International Company with Head Office based in Ketu Lagos and Branches all over Nigeria, majoring in the FMCG and requires the services of highly experienced, self-motivated and talented individuals to fill in the urgent vacant position below:

Job Title:
1. Experienced Drivers.
2. Loaders.
3. Direct Sales Representative.

Requirement
* Candidates with over 3-5 years experience with a valid Driver's licence.
* Understand Lagos metropolis
* MUST be residing on the mainland
* Salary, Benefits and incentives for (3) ABOVE.IT IS NOT COMMISSION BASED.

Application Closing Date
4th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:

The Human Resources Manager,
584 ikorodu road, Kosofe b/stop, Former Keystone Bank, Ketu, Lagos.
BUSES/VAN ARE AVAILABLE TO TRANSPORT (3) ABOVE TO ANY LOCATION.
RESUMPTION IS IMMEDIATE.
Request to meet with Mrs Bose. 9:00am-6:00pm
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by baesheska(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello, I'm a final year student studying media and communication studies, and I'm expected to do Industrial Training this summer.
I would love to intern with any public Relations agency ,Advertising agency, any company that has a public relations department in Sango otta or any where close by.
please if you know any agency or company accepting IT students, contact me through @omomclinktec@gmail.com, I'm a smart, respectful and vibrant young lady, willing to work and gain the adequate knowledge. I will kindly be waiting for a response. Thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Olusharp(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
baesheska:
Hello, I'm a final year student studying media and communication studies, and I'm expected to do Industrial Training this summer.
I would love to intern with any public Relations agency ,Advertising agency, any company that has a public relations department in Sango otta or any where close by.
please if you know any agency or company accepting IT students, contact me through @omomclinktec@gmail.com, I'm a smart, respectful and vibrant young lady, willing to work and gain the adequate knowledge. I will kindly be waiting for a response. Thank you
try DAAR communications owners of AIT, RayPower and Faaji, its located not too far from sango, N100 should do for going... it is located at Kola Alagbado.

I forgot to had, No payment o!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
https://www.ondemandassessment.com/index.php/verify/apply/mADvDDA/CnbPChET

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

LuxxorGroup requires the services of a Front Desk Officer who will undertake all receptionist and administrative duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.

Person Specification:
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Minimum of HND/Degree
• Proven experience as front desk representative or relevant position
• Competent computer skills (Ms Office)
• At least 2 years proven experience as front desk representative or relevant position
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Good organizational, and technical skills relevant to the role with the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard
• Interpersonal skills.
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Good team player
• A desire to show initiative

To apply; please click on link above
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
- Fabrication Coordinator
- Fabrication Scheduler
Please forward your CV to recruitment@petrokoilandgas.com with the subject position, if you have similar job experience.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos is seeking to fill the role of Assistant IT Manager. The role holder will assist the IT Manager in ensuring all deployed applications within the hotel function optimally. Candidates are to have working experience of Linux & windows OS, database administration, LAN/WAN VPN Networking, OPERA, MICROS, Microsoft Outlook 365 etc. Interested candidate should forward their CV to yinka.dosunmu@radissonblu.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
a leading Insurance company in Lagos is in need of Marketing Executives.

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Requirements
We require the service of target driven graduates for the post of Marketing Executive
Candidates must be aged 23 and above
Candidates should have OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline

Application deadline: Not Specified

Qualified and interested candidate should send their CV to info@25thandstaffing.com with the position ‘Marketing Executive’ as the subject of the mail. https://goo. gl/Fxd7ca
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
If the folowing describe you, then send your CV and cover letter to admin@sesewa.org ASAP. You:
• Possess leadership experience
• Are interested in and have some practical knowledge of Human Resources
• Are driven by passion for youth development
• Are passionate about improving the Nigerian educational sector
• Possess top-notch communication skills – oral and written
• Are a graduate post-NYSC
• Reside in Lagos
• Take pleasure in solving problems

Program officer role
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
I am looking for 3 software Engineers for a TWO months contract for one of my clients. Send your CV to karen.isa@productivepeople.org . Must be in Lagos Nigeria. Must be Experienced in the field/ industry. Must be able to write well-designed, testable codes, produce specifications and determine operational feasibility, Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures and have sound knowledge on IT application architecture, Design Methodologies across multiple platforms.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
We are currently recruiting a diligent Business Development Officer to work with an ICT solution company offering internet, networking and E-business solutions. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with identifying and studying new market opportunities and ways for expansion.
Salary is N50,000 per month plus commission- opportunity to earn more for target-driven individual.

Requirements:
• Must be a graduate with 1-2years’ experience in sales and business development, especially in Telecoms/ICT Industry.
• Strong business acumen, market knowledge and motivation for sales.
• Must live within Ikorodu axis of Lagos State, Nigeria.

Interested candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to recruitment@hrpitch.org.
Subject of mail should be: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (Ref: 01617)

Closing Date: July 12, 2017

*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

RESPONSIBILITIES
Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
Make travel arrangements & occasionally join the director on trip
Take dictation and minutes
Source office supplies
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Devise and maintain office filing system

REQUIREMENTS

Proven work experience as a personal assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
MS Office and English proficiency
Outstanding organisational and time management skills
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Discretion and confidentiality

QUALIFICATION
HND/B.Sc in any field
Young graduate or candidates currently doing their NYSC
Applicant should not be more than 25 years of age.

APPLICATION :- CV TO
lagcareerass@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.