Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490635 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Benysta Microfinance Bank, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager

Report to: The Managing Director

Job Description
Periodic review of the management information system.
Ensures that the MFB keeps proper books of account with respect to all transactions.
Ensure efficient and correct rendition of returns in compliance with the provisions of Section 58(2)b of BOFIA, 1991.
Prepare financial statements and
Ensure punctuality of all staff by maintaining a staff log book.
Handling of increment and promotions, evaluation periodically.
Prepare managerial reports for directors.
Prepare comprehensive operational reports for top management staff.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: info@benystamfb.com with the position as mail subject.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
uncolonised:
please who else got this, want to know if it's genuine

Sequel to your application, HR invites you for Job Briefing (ACR GROUP), Monday (31/7/17), 9:am Venue: 95, Ikorodu Expressway

Road, Fadeyi Bus-stop, close to Yaba/Ojuelegba area of Lagos State, Nigeria. Come with your printed hardcopy CV with two

PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS. We look forward to seeing you. 

Best Regards.

Note: COME WITH THIS MESSAGE AS REFERENCE.

The Human Resources Desk 08084082421 HR/ADMIN.

Thanks

Fake.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by cana882(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Corpers in need of place of primary assignment in port-harcourt should pm me.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
eremy:
SIWES opening

https://refejobs./2017/07/26/it-position-lagos/
hello bro!! Pls I need your advice!! I am to attend a job interview on Monday at supermart, Something is bothering me right now! I am a graduate but yet to collect certificate, I don't know if I can be accepted! Is it possible to attend the interview base on awaiting certificate?? or should I continue to look for SSCE jobs! while I wait for my cert..

thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
john4reala:
hello bro!! Pls I need your advice!! I am to attend a job interview on Monday at supermart, Something is bothering me right now! I am a graduate but yet to collect certificate, I don't know if I can be accepted! Is it possible to attend the interview base on awaiting certificate?? or should I continue to look for SSCE jobs! while I wait for my cert..

thanks

Do you have any related experience to the job role? Is it an entry level position? What was the minimum requirements?

I suggest you attend the interview and state your challenge, anything that happens from there on happens and life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Physical101: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
john4reala:

thanks
Do you have a notification of result? If you do , you could present it at the interview.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Which post do not apply for first... u need to pass there assement before thinking about the job.
john4reala:

thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
CEO to young people: Apply for jobs you’re not qualified for

According to self-made millionaires, your level of success may boil down to how willing you are to step outside of your comfort zone.

Perhaps that’s why Barstool Sports CEO Erika Nardini advises young people to apply for the jobs they want, even if they don’t necessarily have the credentials.

“Any young person should, at some point, take a job that makes them uncomfortable and that they feel unqualified for,” she tells Adam Bryant in an interview with The New York Times. “It’s really great to feel uncomfortable, and you change so much as a person from that.”

Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon, who helped break a 108-year championship drought last year when his team clinched the 2016 World Series, has a similar perspective on the value of embracing discomfort.

Maddon, whose new challenge is to win back-to-back titles, has one objective for his team this season: “This year, I want our guys to be uncomfortable,” he tells David Axelrod on his Axe Files podcast.

“You really want to avoid the potential for complacency,” continues Maddon. The manager is known for his themed road trips, which serve as a way for his players to find “comfort in the uncomfortable,” ESPN reports.

“If you’re uncomfortable, growth continues. If you’re comfortable, growth diminishes,” he says.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Appliedmaths:
Very Urgent!

Job Description
JOB DETAILS
A Pharmacy located at a very commercial location wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill this position
JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN QUALIFICATION: B.Pharm
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Good command of English, Good team player
Suitable candidate will be fresh Graduate in Pharmacy
Good communication skills in English.
Send your CV's to salverelifestyl@gmail.com or call 08153872443 on or before July 30th.

Still open, send in your CV's please.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2017
If you are a Computer science graduate,

Send CV to dev@lexceltech.com to apply for a suitable role after visiting their site.

https://refejobs./
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
For immediate employment, Biz Mgr & Biz Dev. Mgr.

Interview today 29/7.

Send CV to mckenny29@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Check out 30 new opportunities you might be interested in on my blog
-Geoscience graduate
-Bank job opening
-Pre-NYSC opening
-Admin assistant
-Embryologist
-Admin secretary
-HSE Manager
-Personal Assistant
-Accountant
-Media Assistant
-PHP developer
-Litigation clerk
-Procurement Assistant
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SaintChukz(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
eremy:
-Geoscience graduate
-Bank job opening
-Pre-NYSC opening
-Admin assistant
-Embryologist
-Admin secretary
-HSE Manager
-Personal Assistant
-Accountant
-Media Assistant
-PHP developer
-Litigation clerk
-Procurement Assistant

Thanks but there's no link to the blog you stated.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yudeeaikay(f): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
cana882:
Corpers in need of place of primary assignment in port-harcourt should pm me.
CC: austinejack
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
SaintChukz:

Thanks but there's no link to the blog you stated.
My signature has it. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by excanny: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
eremy:
-Geoscience graduate
-Bank job opening
-Pre-NYSC opening
-Admin assistant
-Embryologist
-Admin secretary
-HSE Manager
-Personal Assistant
-Accountant
-Media Assistant
-PHP developer
-Litigation clerk
-Procurement Assistant

Hi, your blog is not displaying older posts, can you work on this?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
excanny:

Hi, your blog is not displaying older posts, can you work on this?

Could you please visit 'archives' for a run down of all posts.

An international IT job in Zurich is available for those who qualify.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
eremy:

Could you please visit 'archives' for a run down of all posts.

An international IT job in Zurich is available for those who qualify.
I like the way you moved from a force to reckon with to being opening your stuff. Good job.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seunlaww(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Please how do i locate this place coming from Abule egba.

NO 114a&b Ilupeju street Dolphin estate ikoyi.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
eremy:
Urgent Vacancies in Nigeria!
1.Production Manager in Sesame Mill production factory.
-10 years experience above
- Mechanical/production Engineering background
- from similar industries
2.Technical Head,Water plant
(The same requirements)
N.B: Nigerians only
Cv to operation@andrexchase.com.ng
Vgc water house, Ikota shopping complex,beside
VGC
Position:Water production mgr
Time:9am(31/7/2017
Ask of : Sabir Ali Khan
From Andrex chase Group.

I got the message above in my email about 8hrs ago. However, the message is not clear to me. Is it possible for a reputable organisation to compose such message as an invitation to interview? Secondly , I don't have the experience that was being portrayed in the advert. I only have relevant qualifications (M.Sc .). However, I don't want to gamble about them mainly because am far from Lagos!! Someone should tell me if they are genuine, this would help me to take informed decision. Thanks in anticipation of your favourable reply.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by don4real18(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
uncolonised:
please who else got this, want to know if it's genuine

Sequel to your application, HR invites you for Job Briefing (ACR GROUP), Monday (31/7/17), 9:am Venue: 95, Ikorodu Expressway

Road, Fadeyi Bus-stop, close to Yaba/Ojuelegba area of Lagos State, Nigeria. Come with your printed hardcopy CV with two

PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS. We look forward to seeing you. 

Best Regards.

Note: COME WITH THIS MESSAGE AS REFERENCE.

The Human Resources Desk 08084082421 HR/ADMIN.

Thanks

Flee except you want to market their products
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mizsirmiel(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
emmahoney:
VGC
From Andrex chase Group.

I got the message above in my email about 8hrs ago. However, the message is not clear to me. Is it possible for a reputable organisation to compose such message as an invitation to interview? Secondly , I don't have the experience that was being portrayed in the advert. I only have relevant qualifications (M.Sc .). However, I don't want to gamble about them mainly because am far from Lagos!! Someone should tell me if they are genuine, this would help me to take informed decision. Thanks in anticipation of your favourable reply.
. I got the same message. Please house say something
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
emmahoney:
VGC
From Andrex chase Group.

Emmahoney cheesy. A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
johnime:

I like the way you moved from a force to reckon with to being opening your stuff. Good job.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mizsirmiel:
. I got the same message. Please house say something
Lol! Are you in Lagos? That should be after chevron, marvwa, Chisco in Lekki axis.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
seunlaww:
Please how do i locate this place coming from Abule egba.

NO 114a&b Ilupeju street Dolphin estate ikoyi.

Thanks in advance.
Abule Egba to Iyana-Ipaja
Iyana-Ipaja to Obalende
Obalende ask for dolphin estate
A keke will take you there
The first turning on your right from where they will stop you. Then ask
Let me guess Facility Manager
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seunlaww(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gaybu:

Abule Egba to Iyana-Ipaja
Iyana-Ipaja to Obalende
Obalende ask for dolphin estate
A keke will take you there
The first turning on your right from where they will stop you. Then ask
Let me guess Facility Manager
Yes, you're right. Did you have any idea about the place? Thanks btw.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gaybu:

Emmahoney cheesy. A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush.
What makes it a bird in hand when the composition of the invitation letter is unprofessional ? No reputable organisation will compose such job invitation message. If they really know what they are doing they will not even give just 24hrs notification. Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.