Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489483 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mizsirmiel:
. I got the same message. Please house say something
I mailed them back to tell me the meaning of the mail. And they replied that '' it simply means an invite ''. You can give it a trial, but as for me I am not going.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mizsirmiel(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
emmahoney:
I mailed them back to tell me the meaning of the mail. And they replied that '' it simply means an invite ''. You can give it a trial, but as for me I am not going.

Thanks...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mizsirmiel(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gaybu:

Lol! Are you in Lagos? That should be after chevron, marvwa, Chisco in Lekki axis.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 31, 2017
emmahoney:
What makes it a bird in hand when the composition of the invitation letter is unprofessional ? No reputable organisation will compose such job. invitation message. If they really know what they are doing they will not even give just 24hrs notification. Thanks anyway.
My friend, my current job gave less than 18hrs notice. What makes it a bird in had is if you are working no point coming down to Lagos. Again, it risky not to take risk.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2017
seunlaww:

Yes, you're right. Did you have any idea about the place? Thanks btw.
You will be speaking with the HR a fair lady. It is a nice place.
I don't know anything about the pay.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by syras: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Good morning everyone.

I am looking for job opportunity in the civil engineering department. I have MSc in highway and transportation engineering. However, I will settle for a teaching job as well as field job in civil engineering line in any state within the nation.

I shall appreciate any help anyone can offer regarding this issue. I shall solemnly take any aid anybody out there is willing to give me.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Gaybu:

My friend, my current job gave less than 18hrs notice. What makes it a bird in had is if you are working no point coming down to Lagos. Again, it risky not to take risk.
Your contribution is well understood by me Sir. I am currently working, just that I deserve something better. Thanks man...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dmeji4444(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Goodmorning house,

I need an accounting related job.in Lagos State or Ogun State.

I studied Accounting and currently in the Final stage of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) exams.

Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Horlaarsco: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Good morning
Please I need a place to work for IT
Mechanical engineering ND 1 years IT
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by grinfingaz(f): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2017
hello house, I'm a recent graduate of Applied Geophysics from FUTA looking for where to kick start my career.... Any help from here will be greatly appreciated. God bless us all
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chuksvee(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Nledimeke vitus chukwudi
Undergraduate Student of Federal University of Technology Owerri (Futo).
Studying Soil science and technology
Studying Soil science and technology
Cool headed, inquisitive, brave (in decision making), goal getter, etc.
Currently, I'm in search of an internship place,
for my compulsory six months industrial work experience .
Would love to be part of any soil , agriculture ,constrution or manufacturing or environmental oriented firm .
Would love to be part of any soil , agriculture ,constrution or manufacturing or environmental oriented firm .
Currently I've got little experience in the field," that's the idea of internship, (to acquire practical experience)".
My promise: I'm a very fast learner, can worker under pressure, I'm work oriented, a computer literate.
My promise: I'm a very fast learner, can worker under pressure, I'm work oriented, a computer literate.
In all, I'm still a work in progress.
In all, I'm still a work in progress.
Pls you can do well to give me a try, if you own a company or refer me to someone who can.
Pls you can do well to give me a try, if you own a company or refer me to someone who can.
veechuks@yahoo.com
Hoping to here from someone soon.
Thanks as you help.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dekate1(f): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls house i need openings in jos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Job position: Cash Officer
Qualification: Maximum of SSCE/OND
Job Description
1. Point of contact for customers
2. Issues receipt for all sales
3. Handles cash sales
4. Responsible for banking cash
5. Maintains sales/stock record
6. Updates customers list daily
7. Provides customer service
Salary: 25000
Deadline is on 3rd August, 2017.
Preference will be given to candidates residing at Ajah. To apply, call or send your details to 07011960714
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
John Holt Plc is a well-established name in Nigeria and has been an important participant in many areas of the economy.

Admin Supervisor/HR Assistant
Location Lagos

Job Description
Managing all administrative work.
Managing Executive travels and accommodation.
Updating and renewing expired group vehicle license.
Assist in documentation and updating personnel files and Leave records.
Assist in recruitment and conducting of induction programme for new entrant.
Collation and preparation of bills on monthly basis for payment.
Assist in generating monthly headcount of company staff across locations

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: careers@jhplc.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
At ExchangeIndeed, we are the most reliable, fastest and cheapest e-currency exchanger since 2009 (buy/sell perfectmoney, webmoney, Egopay, bitcoin, okaypay, payza in nigeria).

We are a perfect money exchanger of repute and we pride ourselves to instantly fund perfect money account for both small and large orders efficiently.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Customer Care Executive

Job Description
An experienced customer services executive with many years of invaluable experience that he or she had worked in the customer support departments. Highly focused with a comprehensive knowledge of how to maintain a professional, helpful and courteous relationship with allocated customers.
Having an enthusiastic and positive attitude and working hard to ensure that customers receive an excellent level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the company.

Responsibilities
Providing support,help and advice to customers who use the companies products or services.answering questions, writing uporders
Answering all email enquiries within 15 minute

Duties
Dealing with customer inquiries by telephone, email, letter
Ensuring that a customers problem is brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
Involved in developing a customer service policy.
Collecting and analyzing data to monitor the level of customer service.
Making sure that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
Completing all administrative tasks and updating records.
Occasionally having to work in the company call centre.
Ensuring all telephone calls are answered within a 15 second time frame.
Using Word & Excel to write reports and create invoices.
Maximizing every sales inquiry.
Working as part of a team in a busy and dynamic contact center.
Responsible for responding effectively to the diverse needs of each customer

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to employee@exchangeindeed.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by EbeleChi(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Urgent Vacancy!!!
Paybest.com.ng, an online innovative Gadget store is recruiting talented individuals for the roles below;

Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Description
The ideal applicant should have knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including the various social media sites.
The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales via all social media networks, participating in online promotions and outreach.
Requirements
Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
An understanding of online marketing.
Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.

Job Title 2; Account Assistant (with a minimum of two years experience in the same role)
Receive and record payments made via cash, checks etc.
Issue cash receipts, Invoice, refunds or change due to customers.
Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Provide full accounting support to Accounts Department.
Balancing daily account at the end of the day.
Ability to manage the store and stock count.
Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
Others as may be assigned.

REQUIREMENT:
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Must possess strong analytical and numerical skill.
Strong administrative and organizational skill.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Accounting Software Package(Sage) is an advantage.
Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations)
Integrity.
Reconciliation skills.

Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the Job Title as the Subject of the mail to: customercare@paybest.com.ng

Application Deadline: August 4, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Decor & Rainbow has been formed by Michael Banjo CEO of UK based creative agency Decor Group (Decor Fusion & Decor Cribs). Decor & Rainbow is a Lagos based company and is a distinctive creative resource to Nigeria based clients.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graphics Designer

Job Summary
Graphic designers should be able to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.

Job Duties
Graphic designers should be able do the following:
Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
Tutor Students on how to use the Computer Softwares.
Determine the message the design should portray
Create images that identify a product or convey a message
Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
Select colors, images, text style, and layout
Present the design to clients or the art director
Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them

Work Schedules:
The graphic designer will be working per-time, but schedules can vary depending on workload and deadlines.
He / She may need to adjust their workday to meet with clients (students) in the evenings or on weekends.
In addition, they may spend some of their time looking for new projects or competing with other designers for contracts.

Education and Training
Graphic designers need a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic design or a related field is preferable.
Candidates for graphic design positions should demonstrate their creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features their best designs.

Analytical skills:
Graphic designers must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.

Artistic Ability:
Graphic designers must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.

Communication Skills:
Graphic designers must communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.

Computer Skills:
Most graphic designers use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs.

Creativity:
Graphic designers must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.

Time-management Skills:
Graphic designers often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to ololade@decorandrainbow.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kings Elite is a Lagos based fast growing Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Content Writer Intern

Job Description
We are looking for a talented individual who will join our team as a content writing intern
The ideal applicant should have a basic knowledge of writing content for digital and print media
The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about content writing in an entrepreneurial environment
The ideal candidate must also be self-motivated to undergo constant training on content writing.

Internship Learning Objectives and Expectations:
Access to world class content writing training
Gain better understanding of web and copy-writing industry
Professional development in a challenging environment that will prepare you for full-time employment
Possible offer of full time employment at the conclusion of the internship if all requirements are met.

Responsibilities
Write and edit material for online articles, blog posts, email newsletter, social media and website content
Collaborate on content strategy and contribute creative ideas for campaigns.
Prepare and deliver promotional presentations

Requirements
Excellent writing and editing skills
A passion for writing
Basic understanding of Computer and MS Office
Good communication and people skill

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to career@kingselitemedia.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
decode:
Do you have vacancy for a BSc holder?
No Sir
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bolakale30(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
A school in Mangoro, Ikeja Local Government Area of Lagos State Urgently requires the service of an English Teacher for immediate employment.
Qualifications:
Applicant must possess a minimum of B.A(ed) in English and Education or B.A in English from a reputable university with 1-3 years experience of teaching English in a secondary school. Qualified applicants should send their curriculum vitae and application letter (detailing why they are best suited for the job) to Micheal.yahaya@students.unilag.edu.ng
Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Check.
Internships are also available in the link in my signature.

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obonujoker(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Tizeti is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos and Ibadan. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.We are searching for motivated Customer Service Representative to help us expand our operations. You will be required to work shifts as Customer Care is 24/7.We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Intern

Duration: Two Months

Slot:40

Duties
*.To move round Gbagada areas of Lagos.
*.This opportunity also opens for a permanent position

Requirements
*.All jobs entry-level with working experience will be considered
*.Must use a smart phone
*.Must be familiar with Gbagada route
*.Strong oral and written skills
*.Strong interpersonal skills
*.Must have authorization to work full time without any restrictions.

Remuneration*:
This is opportunity comes with a pay.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters to:Jesse.awani@tizeti.comusing“Sales Interns” as the subject of the mail.

Application Deadline:7th August, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obonujoker(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria. It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Field Maintenance Engineer

Duties and Responsibilities

Inspect and maintain equipment
Make repairs
Install new equipment

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:careers@rutotechintl.com

Application Deadline:4th August, 2017.

Cc: dedons....

make we try apply for this one now....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dedons: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2017
obonujoker:
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria. It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Field Maintenance Engineer

Duties and Responsibilities

Inspect and maintain equipment
Make repairs
Install new equipment

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:careers@rutotechintl.com

Application Deadline:4th August, 2017.

Cc: dedons....

make we try apply for this one now....
wow!

May God remember you in your time of need.

Thank you very much.

I'll apply Asap.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2017
JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Administrative Manager

Job Description
Employee in this job function as professional manager with responsibility for directing the activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various administrative activities for the Company.
The employee works within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select proper courses of action.
The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of administrative and departmental programs, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
Responsibilities
Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
Executes plans, policies, and programs in business and financial affairs, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping, clothing, food service, laundry, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety programs, and prison industries.
Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
Consults with operating officials on program plans in relation to fiscal capacity.
Supervises such management planning activities as job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and simplification of systems and procedures for food service, physical plant, warehouse, accounting and finance, and prison industries.
Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for departmental programs.
May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
Performs related work as assigned.

Qualifications
Minimum of OND.
HND/B.Sc or any other qualifying exam regarding this field is an added advantage.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s and cover note to: info@jcvaxe.com

Application Deadline: 30th August, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Just Gas Limited is a well positioned company poised to deliver quality services to meet our clients’ needs. Established in August 2011 by Mayowa Olatunbosun Ajayi (Mr.), Just Gas Ltd, an existing incorporated company established among other things to carry out business in the distribution of LPG (Cooking gas) and diesel with a wide array of partnering consultants, professionals, engineers, industry giants, team players, wholesalers and retailers was engaging in a process of career metamorphosis and days of skill acquisition in Oil and Gas, leadership and management.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Female Company Secretary

Tasks and Responsibilities
Maintaining diaries, handling correspondence and arranging appointments.
Typing, preparing and collating reports on the computer system.
Organising and attending to meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes) within and outside Lagos (as the case may be)

Required Skills:
Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
Team spirit
Organisation and time management skills
Attention to details
Good looking, fashionable and out-spoken
Good English proficiency and Letter writing skill
Ability to work and run with instruction.
Proactive integrity and ability to work with little super .
Computer literacy, the ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office).

Requirements
Must stay within or around these environs: Alakuko, Fagba, Toll-Gate, Iju-Ishaga, Abule-Egba, Meiran, Ijaiye, Agege.
Age limit: 21 – 28
OND, HND or B.Sc. with nysc certificate.
Min of 1 year working experience (with evidence to show).

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: careers@justgasltd.com

Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Mike Igbokwe SAN & Co – Our law firm originally known as Mike Igbokwe & Company (registered in 1990) which was superseded by Mike Igbokwe (SAN) & Co in 2004, is a law firm engaged mainly in corporate, commercial, maritime, banking, insurance, energy, environmental, real property and criminal law practice, consultancy, arbitration that delivers quality and outstanding client service and provides fulfilling careers and professional satisfaction to the highest standards.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Receptionist/Secretary

Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: m.david@mikeigbokwe.com

Application Deadline: 4th August, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Lilshaddy(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2017
My name is Seyi, I am in need of a teaching or non teaching job, I am a BSc(Ed) Mathematics holder, i graduate with a second class (upper) division,I have 3 years experience in teaching, I stay in Lagos, you can reach me thru 08109111237 or my email seyimuibi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.

Market Analyst - Entry level

Responsibilities
Provide general administrative support to sales team
Help to prepare, translate and file /presentations
Arrange travel related issues
Coordinate and provide administrative support to all internal and external meetings, and events
Demonstrate teamwork attitude and spirit when working with others in the company
Support with sales project tendering
Good planning skills

Requirements
University graduate or student with commercial, or related majors
4-5 days fulltime work per week, at least for 3 months
Comprehensive English literacy and communication skills (speaking, listening, writing, reading and translating)
Well-organized, good time management, multitasking, capable of working under pressure, customer oriented
Problem solving skills and can work on own initiative
Efficient, follows up on tasks and tracks results with high work quality
Positive and optimistic attitude, trusty, and behaved with highly professional
Willing to travel occasionally.

Method of Application
To apply, go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/376861762/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.