Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1494073 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chommyf:
pls the address and website of this company
http://gems-consult.com/

Address is on website.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2015

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by taiwoliu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
eremy:
Check this out

https://www.cashenvoy.com/?cmd=careers
checked the site out, no vacancy fa.... Abi I'm missing something ni?

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
CAN I GET A JOB THAT I CAN WORK ONLY ON WEEKDAYS, AM A PART TIME STUDENT, WEEKENDS
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Pls anyone with successful application on the dangote refinery shld pls assist, I tried registering but get "user already registered" message. Help a brother guys. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mtchris(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2015
forix4u:
Pls anyone with successful application on the dangote refinery shld pls assist, I tried registering but get "user already registered" message. Help a brother guys. Thanks
link please
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bolabolabo: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2015
forix4u:
Try using anoda browser. I had d same issue wen I was trying to register using my Z3, so I used a friends z30 and it worked.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Technical Officer, IO furniture limited- Ilupeju, Lagos

Minimum of a B.sc/HND Mechanical Engineering

Experience in Project Management and taking of dimensions

Strong analytic skills

Proficiency in Excel and AutoCAD

How to Apply
Please send your   CV and cover letter to admin@iofurnitureltd.com -‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olugbode: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Here is the message I received som minutes ago.

u re invited 4 DYA teller agent interview/training dis Mon 24/08/15, 10 am, 30, Lawanson Road (Anjorin B/stop) S/lere, Lagos. Come with CV, docs, cash/phone.

I wrote the aptitude test last week monday in d same address and I was invited for interview on friday but didn't go.

With the "cash /phone" written in d message I'm beginning to doubt the recruitment.
If u were there last week, how did it go.
Was it a scam?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by petengine(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
olugbode:
Here is the message I received som minutes ago.

u re invited 4 DYA teller agent interview/training dis Mon 24/08/15, 10 am, 30, Lawanson Road (Anjorin B/stop) S/lere, Lagos. Come with CV, docs, cash/phone.

I wrote the aptitude test last week monday in d same address and I was invited for interview on friday but didn't go.

With the "cash /phone" written in d message I'm beginning to doubt the recruitment.
If u were there last week, how did it go.
Was it a scam?

you would have gone there my brother if the place Is not a remote area and you would have gone without your phone or a small phone if it is really needed. lets not miss opportunities because we are scare of trying. remember, "the cave we fear to enter, holds the treasure that we seek" (just my 2 cent)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by consult090: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Marketers and Customer Service Executives
Qualifications & Job Overview
B.Sc degree, or its HND equivalent in a related and relevant course of
study is required.
A work experience of 2-3yrs is appropriate, and supervisory for OND.
Experience is required, and a role experience of 1year, where possible
is enough.

Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV via email to linkhro@gmail.com

These vacancies exist in Owerri, Awka, Onitsha, Asaba, Warri and Benin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tiwasiaife(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
consult090:
Marketers and Customer Service Executives
Qualifications & Job Overview
B.Sc degree, or its HND equivalent in a related and relevant course of
study is required.
A work experience of 2-3yrs is appropriate, and supervisory for OND.
Experience is required, and a role experience of 1year, where possible
is enough.

Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV via email to linkhro@gmail.com

These vacancies exist in Owerri, Awka, Onitsha, Asaba, Warri and Benin

Which company?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eyescue(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2015
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP POST JOBS IN ENUGU. I REALLY NEED ONE AS I RESIDE IN ENUGU AND ALSO RUN A PG PROGRAMME IN UNN. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Jobuestevents:

Hi dear, its no scam, and its not GNLD. I am an event planner, and am organising this event for the host (the champions coalition of wordbase assembly) based in Okota, Lagos. We are bringing great companies like C&I Leasing, Phillips Consulting, Etisalat, just to mention a few.... Interviews will be conducted on the spot. Come with copies of your c.vs, and dress corporately. Its no joke visit www.jobuestevents..com

How did the programme go.I wanted to attend but could not due to circumstances beyond my control.I am a fresh graduate seeking for a job, i will appreciate any help from you.THANKS.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Staff Writers at Travel and Tourism, Yaba, Lagos

Write press releases
• Write articles
• Editorial Assistant
• Conduct feature interviews
• HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate should send comprehensive CV to chascogroup@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Verification officers @ ETX Nigeria

‎Education‎
SSCE and OND preferred
Skills/Personal Attributes Required:
Honesty and integrity
Tactical and planning skills
Verification skills

‎Closing Date
31st August, 2015.

How to Appl‎y
Click here to apply online‎

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-1iWydYlF8lCAIoi2m1vP9u_ZcKt_KL2pu62VVl5LAw/viewform
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Fashion blogger at TFE

TFE is an online fashion magazine for the stylish woman.

Must be able to Create a minimum of 3 posts daily. These stories must be catchy, positive and encouraging

Working Hours
The intern will be expected to work for four hours daily
Communication Scheme
Communication will be via emails, phone calls and Skype.

How to Apply
send applications with detailed CVs to sayederoenytan@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Marketing/sales executives @ Pulsetronics Technology

Do you have zeal for marketing and you can promote a product that is indeed useful for every home and office, then your service is urgently required @ Pulsetronics Technology(Home of Embedded System)

Minimum qualification is National Diploma.

Graduate and IT students can also apply .....Send your CV to dtop67@yahoo.com or call : 08024577474
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ogbotech: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kangpe Healthcare Services (www.kangpe.com) is the first FREE app in Africa that contains a bunch of services that make living healthier an easier option.

The company is currently recruiting freelance marketers to help market its app across Nigeria. Its not a permanent job and it is very ideal for students in school and on holidays.

Send a mail to hello@kangpe.com with your name, phone number and location and you will receive a call within 24 hours.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wed Punch 26.08.15

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Abuja Jobs

*Senior staff writer;PAVIE011-WSR15GA.

*Reporter/Researcher;2VIE-PA15SR.

*Editorial Secretary/Administrative Officer;VIE01/15PA-ES.

*Apply to;Managing Editor/Chief Operating Officer, City Pages International Magazine.

*Interview;Sat-29th Aug, 10AM. @ Plot 1275 Nkwere Street, Off Muhammadu Buhari Way,behind NIPOST H/Q, old CBN road,Area 11, Abuja.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SylarsMcQuins: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
eremy:
Verification officers @ ETX Nigeria

‎Education‎
SSCE and OND preferred
Skills/Personal Attributes Required:
Honesty and integrity
Tactical and planning skills
Verification skills

‎Closing Date
31st August, 2015.

How to Appl‎y
Click here to apply online‎

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-1iWydYlF8lCAIoi2m1vP9u_ZcKt_KL2pu62VVl5LAw/viewform

Just registered, buh didn't get a reply or mail to confirm my registration
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
eremy:
Abuja Jobs

*Senior staff writer;PAVIE011-WSR15GA.

*Reporter/Researcher;2VIE-PA15SR.

*Editorial Secretary/Administrative Officer;VIE01/15PA-ES.

*Apply to;Managing Editor/Chief Operating Officer, City Pages International Magazine.

*Interview;Sat-29th Aug, 10AM. @ Plot 1275 Nkwere Street, Off Muhammadu Buhari Way,behind NIPOST H/Q, old CBN road,Area 11, Abuja.
is there a mail to send it?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
zerray:
is there a mail to send it?

It should be a written application.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Office Secretary/Accounting Officer @ Tulatech, Ibadan

Qualifications:
SSC/OND

Computer literate
Proficient in calculations/accounting

Must reside around Mobil, Ringroad, Challenge, Oke-Ado, Liberty Road, Odo-ona, Oluyole Estate and its environs

Method of Application
send cv to tulatech@yahoo.com

For more info call:
Tell: 08032428096
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
A female marketer is needed in Abuja.

Any qualification, as long as the candidate is smart and ready to learn.
The starting salary is #20,000.
call this number to apply or for further information on this position: 07039209842
Or visit The office is at Murg Plaza, Area 10, Garki - Abuja.

Please do not pay for any Job when asked to.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
eremy:
Great job! Kudos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
eremy:
Double posts
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taiye4Christ:

Great job! Kudos
Many thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Student Nurses needed urgently @ New Era hospital Annex, Okpulumuobo Road, off Aba-Owerri Road, Aba.

Apply in person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.