Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,487 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1495694 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2015
The LSK Group urgently needs an employee who will handle all its social media accounts.This includes responding to customer's queries,brand promotion and building,interaction with existing and potential customers and offering of deals.
Requirementssad1)He/She must be serious minded,smart,versatile,result oriented and disciplined.
(2)A minimum qualification of an OND is required.
(3)May need to work from home and so must have access to the internet at all times.

Working hours:24 hours daily.Weekends inclusive.

Interested persons should submit an application letter,a recent cv and copies of credentials by hand to the address below,
LSK Group Limited,45b Oluwaleimu Street Off Ladipo kuku Street,Allen Avenue Ikeja-Lagos State.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Maromark(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls I need the lastest cover letter format. thanks. maromark11@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jobs for a Personal Assistant in Lagos

Total Teachers is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title:Personal Assistant

Job Description

Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
Good organizational and time management skills;
Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
Excellent interpersonal skills;
Ability to work on your own initiative;
Honesty and reliability;
Attention to detail;
Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.

Qualifications
B.A Law,LLB.
Preference for a young lawyer.
Must be articulate and creative.
Must leave on the Lekki, Ikoyi, or victory island axis.
send cvs and applications to: totalteachersed@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Inkredible(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls is there any nursing job vacancies thread on nl? I am a male graduate nurse currently looking for work. m based in Abuja currently but can travel to any state if the job pay is good. I am into both homecare and hospital/company settings.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CallMeOO7(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Inkredible:
Pls is there any nursing job vacancies thread on nl? I am a male graduate nurse currently looking for work. m based in Abuja currently but can travel to any state if the job pay is good. I am into both homecare and hospital/company settings.
I gez u sud go to health section but dat doesn't mean you sud abandon dis section bcus it mainly for vacancies. I wish you luck in your job hunt.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Inkredible(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
CallMeOO7:

I gez u sud go to health section but dat doesn't mean you sud abandon dis section bcus it mainly for vacancies. I wish you luck in your job hunt.
Thanks. Will do so.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Inkredible(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Young Chartered Accountant

Vacancy exists for interested young chartered accountant as detailed below.

Experience: 1-2years

Area of Expertise: Credit/Leasing/Manufacturing

Salary: Negotiable

Send CV to: andrexchase@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:42am On Sep 05, 2015
A company located at Ikeja, Lagos, needs a chartered accountant with at least two (2) years experience. Salary N140,000. Send CVs to: tolulopeonojobi@globalplusonline.com. CC: pt2002ng@yahoo.com.
Subject of mail should be: FROM BAR. TUNDE OYELEKE
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:43am On Sep 05, 2015
A reputable Company located in Victoria Island is planning to recruit an Account Associate with ICAN -AAT qualification, must be able to work with PeachTree Accounting software and also be willing to learn working with some other softwares.

Interest candidates should forward CVs to Temitope.Ojolowo@zedcrestcapital.com BCOB Wednesday 9th, 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Graduate Management Trainee

B.Sc with 2.1 or above
Maximum Age of 26years by December 2015

Closes: 15 Sept., 2015

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: SaharaGMT2015@sahara-group.com

Note: Resume should be concise with only one page. Please note that multiple entries would not be treated.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kaze4blues(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2015
sse4u:
MARKETING OFFER

There is opportunity for ND/NCE/SSCE holders to get engaged by a professional body in Nigeria to market there services.

send your cv to seyi4blog@gmail.com for onward transfer to my superior at the institute.

Pay is 35k for ND/NCE and 25k for SSCE holders. other conditions apply.

You are not to pay any money for this.

pass accross.

I hope the location of intending applicants will not be a barrier. I stay in osun State at the moment.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by petengine(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Inkredible:
where do u based? there's a private hospital at oyigbo R/S currently recruiting for nursing and midwife positions. if u stay close to oyigbo express or p/h, pls hurry.
thank me later
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Job title : Executive secretary

Qualifications
Minimum of OND in secretarial studies, business admin or equivalent
Minimum of one year relevant experience as a secretary

Application Closing date
9th October 2015

Send updated CV to: info@logroplusconsulting.org

*Use post applied for as subject of mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lorbah001(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls post banks or manufacturing companies that accept OND holder. Thanks a lot
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Inkredible(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2015
petengine:

where do u based? there's a private hospital at oyigbo R/S currently recruiting for nursing and midwife positions. if u stay close to oyigbo express or p/h, pls hurry.
thank me later

Wow.... thanks alot sir but am currently in abuja.
Will see if I can reach out to them.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by checkmateman: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please I need a company's contact where I can work as an analyst in Ogun State, I don't mind if I'm not paid, I really need the experience, I have a degree in Mathematics
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
There is a vacancy for the position of a Bar Manager in an event centre located at Wempco road, Ogba, Ikeja.

Qualification: OND in any social science subjects or ICAN/ AAT holder. Experienced in hotel or bar management will be an added advantage.

Interested candidate should forward their CVs to this e-mail address: ganduareventmanagers@yahoo.com;

Salary is negotiable
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
checkmateman:
Please I need a company's contact where I can work as an analyst in Ogun State, I don't mind if I'm not paid, I really need the experience, I have a degree in Mathematics
cum to smc behind lafarge n apply,ask to be paid oh

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fils307: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please @ All, I Need A Chemical Engineering or HSE Officer Job. Here Is My Contact Details: fils607@yahoo.co.uk ; 08032402131 . Thank You And God Bless You All.......
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by checkmateman: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
donmatin:
cum to smc behind lafarge n apply,ask to be paid oh

please what should I write in the application heading, don't mind my question but I have reasons of asking please
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
I am an OND in computer science holder seeking employment, I'm more into software development, data analysis, website development pls reach me on sgtaguirre1@gmail.com. Thanks MR eremy for this wonderful thread, keep 'em coming, I pray I get my dream job on this thread.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
checkmateman:

please what should I write in the application heading, don't mind my question but I have reasons of asking please
take ur cv to the coy,ask for the hr n tell dem d position u r applying for,favour might just meet u...try n be friendly with d security men.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
checkmateman:

my email isnt opening...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by calabaman(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Am a computer science graduate from the University Of Benin with three years experience in Customer Service. Please post jobs regarding to Customer Service.
Kindly help a bro get back on his feet house......
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Vacancies @ Denna Rossi

Job Title: Food Technologist, Microbiologist

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2015.

How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their application letters and CV stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: hr@dennarossi.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2015
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Quality Assurance

Requirement

Application Closing Date
26th October, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and CV stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: hr@dennarossi.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
calabaman:
Am a computer science graduate from the University Of Benin with three years experience in Customer Service. Please post jobs regarding to Customer Service.
Kindly help a bro get back on his feet house......

www.linkedin.com/?ahoy=no#job/71827414">https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?ahoy=no#job/71827414
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Job Title: Administrative Staff

Requirement
Application Closing Date

26th October, 2015.

How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their application letter and CV stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: hr@dennarossi.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.