Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Someone Help On UBA Africard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Help On UBA Africard (928 Views)

UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help On UBA Africard by etebefia: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Please i want to know if i can use my UBA Africard to shop on Ebay and HP shopping store, if not please what means can i use to shop on the two websites especially HP shopping store. Thank you.
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by webpower84: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
so far it has mastercard logo on it, you're good to go
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by etebefia: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2014
webpower84: so far it has mastercard logo on it, you're good to go
it's visa
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by webpower84: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
etebefia: it's visa
alright, wait for other contributors or you can try it out, visa is popular too and it's highly accepted by many merchants
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by etebefia: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2014
webpower84: alright, wait for other contributors or you can try it out, visa is popular too and it's highly accepted by many merchants
ok thanks.
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by Tweetums(f): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Visa work well
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by aliumujib(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Hi, I have the same question, were you able to use it on the HP Website?
etebefia: Please i want to know if i can use my UBA Africard to shop on Ebay and HP shopping store, if not please what means can i use to shop on the two websites especially HP shopping store. Thank you.
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by etebefia: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2014
aliumujib: Hi, I have the same question, were you able to use it on the HP Website?
am yet to try.
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by dammylarey(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2014
uba africa is perfect for online shopping right now so go ahead and use 'em on those websites mentioned and i hope you know how to it,if not read the white leaflet that come with your password for instruction or better still visit www.ubagroup.com and locate africa card click on it or use google...hope this help.
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by etebefia: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
dammylarey: uba africa is perfect for online shopping right now so go ahead and use 'em on those websites mentioned and i hope you know how to it,if not read the white leaflet that come with your password for instruction or better still visit www.ubagroup.com and locate africa card click on it or use google...hope this help.
thank you bro 4 the help, but am still confused about this uba africard, how do i activate the card or do i start using it once i receive the card and load money in it, i visited www.myubaafricard.com to make update but after everything it will send me back to login page. Please can u guide me?
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by Samabu07(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
etebefia: thank you bro 4 the help, but am still confused about this uba africard, how do i activate the card or do i start using it once i receive the card and load money in it, i visited www.myubaafricard.com to make update but after everything it will send me back to login page. Please can u guide me?

I suggest you contact UBA. I once had UbaAfricard and could not use it for what I had wanted to purchase. Just wasted my time and money used in activating the card. By now, UBA Africard should have an upgraded technology.
Happy shopping online.
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by shrekandfiona: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
etebefia: Please i want to know if i can use my UBA Africard to shop on Ebay and HP shopping store, if not please what means can i use to shop on the two websites especially HP shopping store. Thank you.
you can use it. Before you do, activate your i.pin for online shopping
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by etebefia: 3:38am On Sep 24, 2014
shrekandfiona:
you can use it. Before you do, activate your i.pin for online shopping
please how do activate the ipin? Thank you.
Re: Someone Help On UBA Africard by shrekandfiona: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2014
etebefia: please how do activate the ipin? Thank you.
go to your bank's atm and you will see the button. Or tell the customer care you want to activate your card for online purpose, they'll put you through

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Order From Konga? / The Cpa Cash Tree - A Comprehensive Cost Per Action Secret / Soon, Paypal And Ebay Will No Longer Be Part Of The Same Group Of Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.