Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans (1087 Views)

Manchester United Nairalanders Fan Base (Only for Manchester United Fans) / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Dear Brethren (United Faithfuls),
This is confidential so keep it to yourself, but
things are not always what they seem. Danny
boy has gone behind enemy lines on a secret
mission to sabotage Arsenal’s season. Danny
is not working for them, he’s working for us!
He’s our man at the Emirates.
It is all part of van Gaal’s cunning plan to get
United back into the top four. Unfortunately to
avoid too much scrutiny, Danny had to be sold
rather than loaned. The brave little lad knew
there was no coming back. He’s made the
ultimate sacrifice. So far he has done
brilliantly, said all the right things about
dreaming of being a gooner, played well
enough in his games not to arouse too much
suspicion but not too well so as to aid the
enemy.
Come the end of the season and United is
victorious in its top four quest, we will
remember the lad from Longsight and drink to
him in a toast, no matter how posthumous
that might be.
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Please Mods.... Do the needful so that Manchester United Fc's fans will have this in mind....Thanks & God Bless Yhu
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Smalling and Ashley Young are left.
Ashley young knows he can not displace Maria at 7, or Mata at 11. He was not trained a full right-back. And he is not good enough to be an alternative, I even prefer Januzaj to him.
He and Smalling should just leave. Smalling dy fear leg.

What has happened to Cleverly?

And OP, what players do you think United need their services?
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Someone mention me when this gets interesting

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Vessi: Smalling and Ashley Young are left.
Ashley young knows he can not displace Maria at 7, or Mata at 11. He was not trained a full right-back. And he is not good enough to be an alternative, I even prefer Januzaj to him.

Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Vessi: Smalling and Ashley Young are left.

Cleverly is gone already.... fear not.... Young and Valencia will soon join the bandwagon.... The reason why Young is here cos of his wage..... Most clubs can't afford his wages.... Only big European clubs like Barca, Madrid, City, PSG, Chelsea, Monaco Buh this should ghive yhu a clue that no one needs his services..... As for Valencia is here cos he can easily deputize for Rafael.... That guy ain't got no football brains..... Smallin will come ghuud.... just needs to instill confidence..... As for players United need by now.... I'll tell yhu, Strootman/Vidal, Hummels.... We don't need much.... We Re getting in shape already
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by Mention(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Hehe...
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by tonididdy(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Wtf :oWtf
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by Lily4star(f): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
HATERS watch out for United this season,

Starting line up

Rafael, Blackett, Evans, Rojo,

Mata Blind Harrera Di maria

V.Persie, Rooney

Subs- Falcao(can displace RVP or Rooney for a startling bet as the season progresses, sometimes the manager ll be forced to fill them all in a 4.3.3 formation),
Lukeshaw,
Lingherd,
Januzaj,
Young,
Valencia,
Smalling,
Fellani.

This team can hurt any team and do just fine till we get to strengthen the midfield and defence come January.

So let other EPL teams watch out for United cos we aint started yet, yea I agree we had a very sloppy start doesn't mean y'all should write us off thinking we re no good or the best days of United re over, always remember that

"The fact a girl marries early doesn't mean she ll bear more kids than her mate"

Watch out for United, we coming.

We go find out when season end, Haters y'all can keep blabbing, we done this before and we ll do it again, don't write the most Successful team in England/EPL off.

United still I stand in good times and in bad times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2014
@Lily4star may God bless yhu jare
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2014
@Mods.... We still waitn.... ah want United fans to read this
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by Lily4star(f): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: @Lily4star may God bless yhu jare

Bless you too jare, when you talk MU, then you speaking my language.
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by Dygeasy(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2014
I'm just looking forward to the weekend. A beautiful Manchester United team to watch. I really can't wait. cool
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Lily4star:

Bless you too jare, when you talk MU, then you speaking my language.
Yes ooo... that's my official language.... let the haters hate all the want
Re: An Open Letter To Manchester United Fans by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
me think our starting line up should be like dis.
D de gae
Rafael Jones Rojo Shaw
Di maria Blind Herrera Mata
Rooney V parsie.
and Haterz bi like Man United don vex ooo see squad chaiiii.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Manchester United Awards Night / Mourinho In Church. / NIGERIA VS CAMEROON 2-0 (international Friendly Match) 2nd half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.