Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet (20733 Views)

Nigerian Ronaldo Fan Murders Messi Fan In India / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! / Any Wwe Fan In Nairialand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by alfredo4u(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
A staunch Arsenal football fan in Iganga District in Eastern Uganda is looking for a home for his family after he lost his house in a bet over a game between English clubs Arsenal Football Club and Manchester United.

Before the English Premier League table toppers Arsenal met with champions, Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday, Henry Dhabasani staked his two-roomed house in a bet with Rashid Yiga, that Arsenal would win the game. On his part, Yiga staked his new Toyota Premio car and his wife that Manchester United would win.

The two put their stake in writing, with local leaders and fans witnessing the deed. Dhabasani, married to three wives with five children, fainted at the end of the match on realizing Arsenal had lost the game 1–0.

On Monday, several Manchester United fans stormed Dhabasani’s home and threw him and his family out.

Source:
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/arsenal-fan-loses-house-to-manu-vs-arsenal-match-bet.html

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by yousee(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
For a 50% chance of winning, that was a very wrong bet

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Prowizy2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Smh, good 4 him
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Big4wig(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Even though am an arsenal fan,i still think dat dis is FoolishNess in d highest order.

Btw So SATAN was alone with EVE NAKED.And all he could do was just to convince her to eat d forbidden fruit??.,WTF,i think that NIGGA is GAY

#BIGWIG.

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
D man should remain homeless for betting on arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
50%? based on what studies or stats?
yousee: For a 50% chance of winning, that was a very wrong bet
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by oguash: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
good for him. he should also be flogged in the public for putting much stake in a useless football game that neither parties wont benefit from
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
pls u guys should stop making jokes of arsenal, its no longer hilarious, btw its just like being sarcastic 2d less privileged grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by kayrichy: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na normal tin jawe,arsenal go always chop am from manutd,dat arsenal fan waz tryin a mission impossible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by intergral(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mumu people........ How e take concern ASUU

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by jmoore(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
na mud house?
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Olugbenger(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
That man doesn't deserve the house.

Imagine placing ur stake on one useless football club such as ASSnal...?

Serves him right.
#teamUnited.

17 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by bolafez(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
7th ta comment...vewi gud...play again ta win a beta mansion
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
oguash: good for him. he should also be flogged in the public for putting much stake in a useless football game that neither parties wont benefit from
He was actually looking to benefit from the football game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by albacete(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
i like this!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by dedifferrence(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
GGMU!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by adtiezy1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is hilarious...toyota and his wife..if to say arsenal go win the oda wife go don dey cry blood cus d kind phuckinq wey she go recieve ehn..but whats with bettinq self....smh

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by kossynerule: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
The height of stupidity...tho I pity the wives and kids who will suffer cos of the man's foolishness.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by IAMBREEZY: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
E no try
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by damas60(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy I weep and laugh at him.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by daywatcher: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
this cannot be true...married and has three three children and still agreeing to that kind of bet?
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by RockMaxi: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Irresponsible and ignominious man.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Ghadafy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
some fans are mumu
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by nicksilo: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Let him call arsen winger for rescue on 08063711680

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by packman: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
[size=30pt]OLD STORY .........FROM OLD TRAFFORD ........................... [/size]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by alfredo4u(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
I ve made headline again, dancing SKELEWU inside my office.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by sircoker: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
The man no go ever support arsenal again

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by AbuMikey(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2013

Wen Nairabet and Merrybet don chop my money tire,I go come stil bold bet with my house phone?undecided

I dey craze? cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by kodred(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lol. He shud had died on d spot. How dare u gamble ur home away? Now he has turned his family to destitutes. And dat other fu.cker dat staked his wife shud actually be STAKED in d heart wit a nepa pole! Bunch of hediots

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by tigonana: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Place bet on arsenal team dat can not be rely on smh,stupid people.
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Madness. I love football, chelsea and Madrid but this is insanity
Re: Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet by 4reigningqueen: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
really!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals / Heavy Rain Destroys Section Of Open Roof Of Akure Stadium In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.