Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? (1208 Views)

USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) / Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi / Joyce Banda Is The New President Of Malawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2008
Well It better be my boo.
Obama!
Just 24 hours to go.
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2008
I can't wait to get this thing over with and have "my man" in the oval office.
I should have taken tomorrow off
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by sistawoman: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
I have less than 24 hours before I can cast my vote.

I cant wait. This weekend I have been so hyped and excited. I am taking people tomorrow back and forth to cast thier votes. All those that i registered to vote in my neighborhood will be riding with me after work tomorrow.

I am going at 630 (polls open at 7am) to cast my vote before i come to work. I have already notified the office that if I am late that is where I am. they are having a flexable start time tomorrow so those that want to vote can. And I know I will be up late tomorrow night watching the results as they start to poor in. I love living on the East Coast. We get to vote first.

Anyone who does not vote tomorrow is a dumb ass. This is historic and everyone should do what they have to do to cast thier vote.

I cant wait. I took off January 20-22, so that I can be in DC to watch him take the oath. I put in for that time 3 months ago.
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
Poster,

Brash!
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
MIAMI – The presidential candidates are capping a history-making campaign with a dash from Florida through a half-dozen other crucial states as John McCain tries for an upset over Barack Obama.

With little sleep, McCain was darting through seven swing states Monday, arguing that victory was virtually at hand despite national polls showing otherwise.

"My friends, it's official: There's just one day left until we take America in a new direction," the Republican Party's choice to succeed President Bush told a raucous, heavily Hispanic rally in Miami just after midnight.

Obama, comfortably ahead in national polls, was getting a later start with a rally in Jacksonville at midday and a swing through longtime GOP bastions that might go to his Democratic Party this time.

"I feel pretty peaceful," Obama said on the "Russ Parr Morning Show."
"The question is going to be who wants it more," he added. "And I hope that our supporters want it bad, because I think the country needs it."

It has been the longest and most expensive presidential contest ever — featuring for the first time an African-American as a major party standardbearer.

Asked in an interview broadcast Monday morning what most displeased him about the nearly 2-year-long contest, Obama cited attacks launched by Republicans against his wife, Michelle.

"There's a Republican or right wing media outlet , that went after my wife for awhile in a way that I thought was just completely out of bounds," Obama said on CBS's "The Early Show."http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081103/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

Poster,

Brash!

who dash monkey banana?
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
plus_Queen:

who dash monkey banana?

and who dash ur gorimapka hair extensions?! cheesy
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by arramyjay: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2008
The president of America is Barack Hussein Obama II
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by SeanT21(f): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2008
sistawoman:

I have less than 24 hours before I can cast my vote.

I can't wait. This weekend I have been so hyped and excited. I am taking people tomorrow back and forth to cast their votes. All those that i registered to vote in my neighborhood will be riding with me after work tomorrow.

I am going at 630 (polls open at 7am) to cast my vote before i come to work. I have already notified the office that if I am late that is where I am. they are having a flexable start time tomorrow so those that want to vote can. And I know I will be up late tomorrow night watching the results as they start to poor in. I love living on the East Coast. We get to vote first.

Anyone who does not vote tomorrow is a dumb ass. This is historic and everyone should do what they have to do to cast their vote.

I can't wait. I took off January 20-22, so that I can be in DC to watch him take the oath. I put in for that time 3 months ago.

I was at my Local Democratic Office Yesterday Morning trying to make calls to remind People to Vote. Most Where For Obama. Obama also came to Charlotte and the crowd was Crazy. I plan on Being up for Hours tonight watching this election full force. My eyes will be on CNN and MSNBC(Keith olberman cracks me up) all nite.

I hope Obama takes Florida,North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virgina and Ohio.
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
I voted for my boo y'all
This is wonderful.
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by chrisibu(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
McCain is the incumbent next president of The US.

All McCain supporters will be automatically credited with 50,000USD. grin
Vote for McCain
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by PepERSprAY: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
Well It better be my boo.
Obama!
Just 24 hours to go.

This undying love for Obama is enough to get your husband jealous.
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by PepERSprAY: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
Obamaians are just thugs trying so hard to high jack this election but am sure that the history that will be made today is a woman entering the white house for the first time.
You want a black woman/man in the white house then Vote:
[size=14pt]Palin
Funmi
[/size]

grin
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by MrCrackles(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
chris_ibu:

McCain is the incumbent next president of The US.

All McCain supporters will be automatically credited with 50,000USD. grin
Vote for McCain

McCain ko, Mc Kro-kro ni!!
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Obamaians are just thugs trying so hard to high jack this election but am sure that the history that will be made today is a woman entering the white house for the first time.
You want a black woman/man in the white house then Vote:
[size=14pt]Palin
Funmi
[/size]

grin

Nne, what has your juju told you about the election? Better go consult with a reputable grin babalawo to make the Palin-Funmi ticket win come November 2012.

[size=18pt]Obama 08![/size]
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2008
plus_Queen:

I voted for my boo y'all
This is wonderful.

Nice!

I'm glad you overcame your fears and brushed off the Republican scare tactic of "he'll tax all your money!".

If taxing me more is what it will take to prevent an uninsured single mom in Toledo, Ohio from dying of breast cancer, so be it!
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by jgirl3: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2008
. . . . . BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2008
Breaking news

86% of voters who say terrorism was the key issue ,voted for McCain
and they make up[b] 9%[/b] of voters
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
Breaking News

72% of first time voters,voted for Barack Obama
27% of new voted for McBush
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by MrCrackles(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

Breaking news

86% of voters who say terrorism was the key issue ,voted for McCain
and they make up[b] 9%[/b] of voters

i am sat here sipping my cup of tea knowing that some naija type election miracle [/b]wont be happening up in th states

[b]Mc-kro kro
, you are bleeped!! grin
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by plusQueen: 1:01am On Nov 05, 2008
John McCain wins Kentucky,Obama wins Vermont

as expected
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by SeanT21(f): 1:10am On Nov 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

John McCain wins Kentucky,Obama wins Vermont

as expected

Obama- 3
McCain=8

270 To be reached!!!
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by MrCrackles(m): 1:16am On Nov 05, 2008
SeanT21:

Obama- 3
McCain=7

270 To be reached!!!

Obama-3

McCain-8

Still open,
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by SeanT21(f): 2:13am On Nov 05, 2008
Obama=103
MCain=34
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by SeanT21(f): 3:06am On Nov 05, 2008
NOW

175=Obama
70=MCCain

270 to reach!!
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by SeanT21(f): 3:32am On Nov 05, 2008
So far Obama won,

vermont
pennsylvannia
maine
illinois
connecticutt
new jersey
delaware
maryland
DC
new hampshire
New York

more to come,
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by snazzy82(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2008
sistawoman how is ur husband and childrenobama wins sistawoman,
Re: And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? by A40(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2008
He friggin won grin grin

MrCrackles:

McCain ko, Mc Kro-kro ni!!
They have said no to McPain or like you call it McKro-Kro grin grin

(1) (Reply)

US Military Tested A Tsunami Bomb That Could Rival The Nuclear Bomb / Meet The Russian "Father Of All Bombs" (FOAB). / Rare Christmas Sales In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.