Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,919 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

About Medical Care You Want After - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About Medical Care You Want After (402 Views)

A Nairalander Gives Free Medical Care To Her Community(photos) / Gombe's Deputy Governor Flown To Germany For Medical Care / medical care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Medical Care You Want After by gricekelseya: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2014
About medical care you want after seeing precision special by mechanics any other questions alright I think Input you guys sleep enough for one afternoon thank you thank you absolutely and again the other thing that I had mentioned to Renee to that if I mean from time to time and I’m maybe not every month maybe every other month every quarter if you guys are coming across in you’re working with your clients and you have little k situations are things like that if we get like five or six trainers that had each year haven’t climbed from that guy has some going on you guys want to do like a round-table kind of a eremax case presentation present to me and I can give your just based on what you're telling Melinda maybe some ideas what what's going on his patient that that as well but again feel free to call me text me email me like I said the last digit my phone number seven now 24 don't you can just pizza place asking for doctor felt of yes what oh I'm sure you have 3 on you ok I race with 13 BBC are you home yet so I judgment yep he said small that yep well I was a pusher for years man I was a kid I yeah so you have to push it as you gotta I was a pusher for years and I realize you know what it's not is staged I hope yeah on fund and by you know what it's about time that ideas said the same stage with rock stars yeah okay .

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://masculinorisco.com/

(1) (Reply)

Smoothes Wrinkles & Fine Lines / MDCN Rates LAUTECH Medical Students High / 1st Ebola Patient Diagnosed In The US Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.