Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? (42545 Views)

A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples / Origin Of The Bantu Peoples: Eastern Nigeria/Western Cameroun? / Malagasy Peoples: A Beautiful Blend Of African And Asian Peoples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by agaba123(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2008
how do I know?
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
Xhibit looks like a spare part dealer.
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chingy looks igbo grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2008
Puff daddy looks Somalian/Ethiopian/Erithrean undecided
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2008
ibkaye:

Chingy looks igbo grin

Yeah, a cute Igbo guy kiss
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

Yeah, a cute Igbo guy kiss
Definately kiss kiss
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

I was created in the image of God cool

Okay seriously, joke aside, I look loke a mixture of Beyonce and Christina Milian cheesy

ehn ehn i said it, you defo look like Bey and Milian!! grin

na ur type, get ur shit together!! cheesy
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by plusQueen: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2008
How about the manly looking girls like  Macy Gray and that Missy Elliott.
They look Togolese if you ask me.
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2008
Snoop dog looks Hausa too.

Dr Dre looks Yoruba.

50 cents, hmmn, methinks he looks like an Igbo guy.
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

na ur type, get ur shit together!! cheesy

I ain't lying grin You have to let down your guard and trust me and stop doubting me angry angry angry Not all Nigerians are not trustworthy, ya know, angry angry angry there are still a few honest urns like moi cheesy cheesy cheesy I am deeply offended that you think I can not be finer than both of them combined and then trebled angry angry angry
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

I ain't lying grin You have to let down your guard and trust me and stop doubting me angry angry angry Not all Nigerians are not trustworthy, ya know, angry angry angry there are still a few honest urns like moi cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok i heard u and i trust u, miss beautiful!!

have u heard brash is real honest too? cheesy
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by skfa1: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
Honestly, chamillionaire look like ondo people.His brother is called Dayo.

Neyo- yoruba

NAS-Yoruba

2pac shakur (Afeni Amaru shakiru) -Yoruba
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2008
plus_Queen:

How about the manly looking girls like Macy Gray and that Missy Elliott.
They look Togolese if you ask me.

How dare you accuse your fellow sisthren of looking like a man shocked

Since you started it, Macy Gray looks like an Hausa man in drag lipsrsealed Missy Elliot looks unique, just don't know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing undecided
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chuck Norris is Igbo!!

His real name is Chukwuma Onori  grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2008
Obasanjo is a bloody Zimbabwean!!
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2008
skfa1:

Honestly, chamillionaire look like ondo people.His brother is called Dayo.

Ondo people are not that ugly, he looks like an Ijebu or Egba man grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by KarmaMod(f): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chamillionaire doesnt look Yoruba in the slightest. Berra take your Akwa Ibom brother comot
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by skfa1: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

Chuck Norris is Igbo!!

His real name is Chukwuma Onori grin

grin grin grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

Ondo people are not that ugly, he looks like an Ijebu or Egba man grin

watch your mouth there oo with the way you talk about Ijebu people

Brash
is an ijebu man and hez hot like fiyaaaah! grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2008
Taye Diggs is Yoruba

Tao Cruz is Yoruba
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by plusQueen: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2008
Alonzo Mourning of NBA is an Igbo man
Alozie Nwaonuma
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by plusQueen: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2008
Even the late Nat king Cole
Nathaniel Eze-Okoli
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by skfa1: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

Taye Diggs is Yoruba

Tao Cruz is Yoruba

Tao? dont think so

but i`m 100% sure of 2pac shukur (Afeni Amaru shakiru), he is yoruba probably from osun state or oyo state.
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by skfa1: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
J-Zay-Guarantee Naija man
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2008
skfa1:

J-Zay-Guarantee Naija man

his name is Akanbi Ogunbambi grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Outstrip(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2008
You guys are too funny. God help people on this site. Not only are you guys stating the ethnic group but the proffession. Nigerians get bad mouth sha. Anyway I think Yolanda Adams looks somalian, joy Bryant looks Nigerian, Jennifer Hudson will pass for and Igbo chic any day. Cece Winans looks like my former sectional head and her name would have been something like Patience or something like that. Patti L'abelle before the nose job looks like a bini woman and Aretha Franklin looks like one of those old Yoruba women that still hope from one party to the other because they don't have anything else to do.
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2008
Nelly was born in Nnewi

His real name is Okemute Ofogbor! grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by skfa1: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

his name is Akanbi Ogunbambi grin

hehe grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2008
R-kelly looks Igbo
Chamillionaire-- thick Yoruba man grin
Fantasia--- thick Yoruba woman grin
Keysha Cole--- Yoruba
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
stillwater:

R-kelly looks Igbo
Chamillionaire-- thick Yoruba man grin
Fantasia--- thick Yoruba woman grin
Keysha Cole--- Yoruba

nah she is not yoruba, my dad's friend knows her father

her real name is OBIAGELI AKAJUAMAKA OGBEGENE grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2008
Lol grin Nah, her name's Oluwafunmilayo Adeyemi Oyegunle grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by namun(f): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
beyonce looks yoruba\
very far from ibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy / Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.