Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? (42588 Views)

A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples / Origin Of The Bantu Peoples: Eastern Nigeria/Western Cameroun? / Malagasy Peoples: A Beautiful Blend Of African And Asian Peoples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2008
skfa1:

Infact everybody is from Nigeria  grin

including john mccain?
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by skfa1: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

including john mccain?

hehe

Jacky chan is from Lagos (Oshodi)
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by plusQueen: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

I knew I looked like denzel.

who dash you okija.
Okija men are handsome
do you know ndi be Erinne fa?
You're just "answering okija" grin
are we sure you're not from Tivi
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Uche2nna(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
Wat about Taye Diggs? Where that one come from?
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
halle berry is from my village! grin

if ya all doubt me, google it!
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

what about Taye Diggs? Where that one come from?

He looks like an Ugandan guy cheesy
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2008
skfa1:

Buahahahah u crack me man grin

dey scope yourself

plus_Queen:

who dash you okija.
Okija men are handsome
do you know ndi be Erinne fa?
You're just "answering okija" grin
are we sure you're not from Tivi

See una bad belle,
All that wan concern una.
Denzel is in the eye of the beholder and when i look in the mirror, I behold denzel.  grin   grin

@ Queen
Mba !
Onye bu Erinne??
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

what about Taye Diggs? Where that one come from?

his real name is taye obasanjo and he his from Ile Ife!

near adedibu's palace to be precise
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

halle berry is from my village! grin

if ya all doubt me, google it!

Halle-Berry, from ijebu, it does not rhyme, you should know that tongue She is from the source, Ile-Ife cool
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

See una bad belle,
Denzel is in the eye of the beholder and when i look in the mirror, I behold denzel. grin grin

See barawo, who no like better thing grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

Halle-Berry, from ijebu, it does not rhyme, you should know that tongue She is from the source, Ile-Ife cool

Halle Berry
is from Ijebu Ode as Oranmiyan is from Ile Ife  grin

Brash is pretty, busy body is fugly! cheesy
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2008
Sisqo looks like an Osasahon

That's it, Macy Gray looks like a Nwando cheesy
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

Halle Berry
is from Ijebu Ode as Oranmiyan is from Ile Ife  grin

Brash is pretty, busy body is fugly! cheesy

Ole, Give up your wishful thinking, Halle Berry is not from Ijebu grin

Osun state girls, Ilesha and Ife girls to be precise, are known for their renowned beauty and for having the complete package. we are the finest of the species. Pretty face nko, we dey there, long legs nko, na us you go find, innit grin

Ijebu and Egba people were mass-manufactured with a faulty mould, hence the wonky teeth, wonky bum, crooked bow legs, etc cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by nana(f): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

Ole, Give up your wishful thinking, Halle Berry is not from Ijebu grin

Osun state girls, Ilesha and Ife girls to be precise, are known for their renowned beauty and for having the complete package. we are the finest of the species. Pretty face nko, we dey there, long legs nko, na us you go find, innit grin

Ijebu and Egba people were mass-manufactured with a faulty mould, hence the wonky teeth, wonky bum, crooked bow legs, etc cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MP007(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
Its like nairalanders have ran out of things to say, make me a moderator seun and this section will be the pride of this website,
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by tpia: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2008
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
Busy_body:

see ur big mouth like drum

disrespect ijebu and egba people at your own peril

at the end of the day, we ijebu's still ride high, floss tight and ball out of your leagues!

wonky teeth, faulty mood and wonky bums are all baseless, unfounded and untrue, so quit hating you muppet!! grin grin grin

Busy_body:

renowned beauty or renowned fugliness?! cheesy

complete package or oversized useless package? wink

finest amongst apes or finest amongst lizard species?

pretty face, bar none

long legs, zilch

beauty, nothing to write home about

Ilesha and Ife Gurls, EEK!!

nana:

angry

for pissing Nana off, busy_body, i sentence your loud mouth to a double sealing with a Sobo satchet sealing machine!! grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by MrCrackles(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2008
tpia:

wetin Ijebu ladies do you nah. They may have their faults but most of them are fine.  I don't know too many Egba women but some of the men arent bad at all in the looks department. Speaking as an impartial observer.

thank you jare TPIA
correct woman wink
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by ezeagu(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
[size=15pt]Everyone is just claiming fine people, I guess everybody is Yoruba and Igbo, lol[/size]
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by plusQueen: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

See una bad belle,
Denzel is in the eye of the beholder and when i look in the mirror, I behold denzel.  grin   grin

@ Queen
Mba !
Onye bu Erinne??

Barrister Erinne was a lawyer in Onitsha.
We were acquainted with them
They're from Okija
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
nana:

angry

Where's my hi-five angry The earlier you start accepting the fact that truth hurts and Osun girls rule, the better, innit

Now give us a smile thats my girl, Don't worry, all hope is not lost, at least you can console yourself with the fact that you people are nearly as fine as Ghanaian girls, but are still finer than Jamaican Girls. The mould broke, but the job had to be done before the seventh day cool
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by omoge(f): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2008
so where is Gabreil Union, venessa william, the wayan brothers, jada smith, come from?

i thought they already look like african
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2008
Busy_body:

That's it, Macy Gray looks like a Nwando cheesy

See why I like plus_queen, she recognises the truth when she sees it, and does not fight it, unlike the Ijebu's and Egba's grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2008
tpia:

wetin Ijebu ladies do you nah. They may have their faults but most of them are fine. I don't know too many Egba women but some of the men arent bad at all in the looks department. Speaking as an impartial observer.

Nothing o my sister, the Ijebu's and Egba's are a fearfully and wonderfully made concoction of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Busybody2(f): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2008
omoge:

so where is Gabreil Union, venessa william, the wayan brothers, jada smith, come from?

i thought they already look like african

Gabrielle Union is definitely from Osun state,
Vanessa Williams is from the South South
Jada Williams looks like a Bolanle who loves her bleaching cream shocked
The scrumptious and delicious looking Wayan Bros looks like Hausas kiss Usman, Habib, etc
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by omoge(f): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2008
Marlon looks like an urobo grin
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by KarmaMod(f): 1:19am On Nov 04, 2008
Gabrielle Union, Osun? Who dash?

If her skin was like Alex Wek then maybe tongue

But its noooooooooot grin

Jada is Calabar
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Morenike3(f): 2:48am On Nov 04, 2008
lmao!! Busy_Body wan kill pesin.

Sorry guys, but that was funny!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by OrumbaS89(f): 2:49am On Nov 04, 2008
Eddie Murphy looks Ghanian.
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Morenike3(f): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2008
Flava resembles Yoruba.
Yoruba men got nothing to write about jare. shior undecided
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by KarmaMod(f): 2:54am On Nov 04, 2008
shut up. Flava isnt Yoruba. Olote ni e.

That burnt raisin is Ghanian
Re: Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? by Morenike3(f): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2008
He is yoruba, abegi.

He resembles most of the men on this forum. Even finer than most of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) / Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.