Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! (1064 Views)

Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster / Jim Iyke Talks About His Deliverance At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Download Video: Jim Iyke's Deliverance at TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Of All Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! by mrrock: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairalanders!.

I just made a discovery that will shock you.

We actually have our own prophet here on Nairaland who don't want to practice his talent. I was reading across a thread on the synagogue church disaster and there's this curious Nairaland member with handle @musicwriter who have been forecasting an imminent disaster not only to TB Joshua but all men of God in Nigeria and beyond. He even wanted to contact synagogue to inform them that he was seeing a dooms day coming.

This's very shocking!. In a post dated July 16, 2014 he was literally forecasting an attack on TB Joshua and many men of God. He's a musician and he even mentioned names of the affected men of God in a song he called "Satan Kingdom is Fall".

I felt so shocked hearing the song and reading his post. I then decided to check his timeline since the disaster at synagogue and behold I discovered he even wanted to contact synagogue church to inform them of an imminent attack. Unfortunately, he couldn't just do it. May be he was afraid or something. According to him he said he feared he may not be believed. This guy is more than a prophet if you ask me.
I respect Nairaland starting today cause here you have all types of people from all walks of life. I believe there're spirits lurking around in this forum as well.

Check the below threads for details of what he said about TB Joshua and other men of God (see the dates!). Open the youtube video in a different window and you will see more of what he said the day he posted the video on youtube.
https://www.nairaland.com/1814853/satan-kingdom-fall-son#24723559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foijmRBnG4Y

Again, in another post dated July, 16 2014 he seems to be warning pastor Chris Oyahkilome of enemies wanting to bring him down. And he wished him victory as he said "no weapon formed against him shall prosper". Check this thread to see for yourself. And check his handle for comments since the synagogue disaster.
https://www.nairaland.com/1814924/no-weapon-formed-against-me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp3-xCXXHqA
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! by Yungwhy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kk

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! by Truth24(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sorry man, I dey use Mtn 10mb
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! by akraym(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Aswear

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! by philantoxx(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! by hatux: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
K mr cork
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! by kolubo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok, turning semo dey go

(1) (Reply)

. / Osi Sends Out Apology On Twitter Over Unclad Picture Controversy / AGAIN!! Davido Loses Out At Soul Train Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.