Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed (911 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed by Dedewizzy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi All,

I've been pondering on this for a while now on if there is a remedy for forgetfulness.

My dad's situation is really a cause for concern as he forgets virtually everything one talks to him about the next minute. It has even degenerated to the extent that he forgets if he has eaten and what he ate. I have searched for solution for this all to no avail (NL local search inclusive)

I would like the doctors and all knowledgeable individuals in the house to help with advice on how to go about this and also how to prevent future occurrence.

N.B: My Dad is currently in his mid 60's** the loss of remembrance of a thing started about a year ago but has really worsened now** He remembers events and things in the past very well but can't remember a thing after five minutes of discussion now.

I will be around to entertain further questions regarding the issue at hand.

Thanks in anticipation for your responses

Honorary Mentions: Seun Obinoscopy Mukina2 Mynd44 AllNairalanders
Re: Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi there, sorry to say this but it seems like he's showing early signs of alzheimers disease. It's a progressive disease that has no cure but there are medications to help manage the symptoms, the most popular one is Donepezil (Aricept)

You'll need to have him visit a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment, I do pray it's not alzheimers for your sake, my dad is also in his 60's and that would break my heart.

You can also compare symptoms on Google and hopefully completely rule that out if the symptoms don't match, I wish you the best of luck smiley
Re: Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed by Dedewizzy(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
It's a pity Nairaland's Health Section is nothing to write about these days.. Over 48hours of posting this and it still has'nt gotten the attention it needs. I'm quite sure, if this had been in the Religion or Romance section, loads of comments with advice/solution would have flooded the thread.

Thanks much xcelsia, appreciate your valuable input and prayer to this. Seeking a Physician would be my next point of call now.

1 Like

Re: Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
You're very welcome, going to the doctor is the best option and I hope you find the help you need smiley

1 Like

Re: Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed by dennykel60: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dedewizzy: Hi All,

I've been pondering on this for a while now on if there is a remedy for forgetfulness.

My dad's situation is really a cause for concern as he forgets virtually everything one talks to him about the next minute. It has even degenerated to the extent that he forgets if he has eaten and what he ate. I have searched for solution for this all to no avail (NL local search inclusive)

I would like the doctors and all knowledgeable individuals in the house to help with advice on how to go about this and also how to prevent future occurrence.

N.B: My Dad is currently in his mid 60's** the loss of remembrance of a thing started about a year ago but has really worsened now** He remembers events and things in the past very well but can't remember a thing after five minutes of discussion now.

I will be around to entertain further questions regarding the issue at hand.

Thanks in anticipation for your responses

Honorary Mentions: Seun Obinoscopy Mukina2 Mynd44 AllNairalanders

The brain of your Dad is lacking the essential nutrients it needs. The solution to forgetfulness is a herb called gingko biloba. Omega 3 fish oil is also needed to enhance concentration. These extracts are found in our products. U can also research online on google. for more info whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Cure For Forgetfulness - Help Urgently Needed by mima247(f): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2014
did u know dat tumeric aka ata ile pupa as known by elewe omo is used to stave of inflammation and dat includes alzeihmers and athritis. so u can use it as well as coconut oil which contains fatty acids for d brain to prevent further degeneration. go online do research on naturopathic trwatments for alzheimers. dont be passive...cheers

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation: The Exercise That Controls Your Ejaculatory Muscles / What's In Your Energy Drink. / 13 Facts About Pain During Sex ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.