Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Put Up My Full Album Online – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Put Up My Full Album Online – Wizkid (743 Views)

Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl / Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Put Up My Full Album Online – Wizkid by Gidi360Vibe: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014

Information reaching us from Reliable Source states that Wizkid and his Management are in Serious Talk with their Lawyer and will be Working with Google and the DMCA to Deal with any Blogger who put up their Full Album up Online for Downloads.

The 3 Page Mail sent to us for Publication about the illegal Uploading of the Wizkid New Album titled “Ayo” explains how they Planned to Deal with Bloggers with the Devilish Act.

The Lawyer states in his Mail:-

We have Filed a Report to the Domain Monitoring Group in the United State and Other Top Domain Registrar Firm, Any Site/Blog Caught will face the Wrath, Site running Ads or runs on the Blogger Platform will also be Reported to Google for Necessary Action, The Laywer Boasts.

We Advice all Bloggers to Pull down illegal Content now!!

Ayomide Awosina

EME / Starboy Legal Advicer.

Read More - http://www.gidi360.com/sue-blogger-put-full-album-online-wizkid-drops-official-statement/
Re: I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Put Up My Full Album Online – Wizkid by danbrowndmf(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
lol nigga b scared of faild allbum..no worry d album go sell,yeye nigerian blogger can fustrate person sha
Re: I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Put Up My Full Album Online – Wizkid by davdandam(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Story for the gods.....heads to. ...... to download again for downloading sake. cheesy
Re: I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Put Up My Full Album Online – Wizkid by charlesopp(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
lol...
Re: I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Put Up My Full Album Online – Wizkid by boombay(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2014
mtcheeew!

undecided

Read my signature!

(1) (Reply)

The Song That Is Trending In Your Area / Actor Muna Obiekwe Died Of Kidney Disease He Was Hiding From Colleagues / Marilyn Mondroe Messes Up Rapper, Wale On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.