Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (19821 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by 2cato: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2014
PDP might not be perfect But when it comes to good leadership style APC are nowwhere to be found. A vote against APC is a vote against BH and shekau.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Hallmark08(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2014
generaliy07: This skin-bleaching, poo-talking, cash-laundering, A55-licking, Amala-politicking, mentally derailed nincompoop, corruption-laden ex man in black thinks Oyo is his footstool?

I think he wants to look brighter than the future he planned for oyo state(before God delivered them), has he achieved that yet?

Oh, guess he's taking a clue from Fayose, does he realise Fayose had something on ground(roads etc) to speak for him while Akala left nothing but "Tears, sorrow and blood" (Apologies to Fela)...

I feel like slapping sense into his empty grey area

Governor ko, gomina nii
Omo ale jatijati

Ogbomoso people had better come take their disgrace of a son before we show him the way to gaol

This insults can only come from PDP though

Marafakas

I like to remind you that your resulting to name-calling is callous, ludicrous and has no basis, tell me any important project that the past governors who are native of ibadan (especially Ajirebi )has done in oyo state other than untold hardship he has brought, from destruction of markets, shops n building without providing necessary succour. Akala empowered local contractors and artisan during his first term in office, this is evident in the construction of oyo state college of agriculture in igbo ora, and lautech teaching hospital and so on, posterity has a way of
judging , while attacking personality you have to reflect what become of you if you find yourself in such position.

12 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2014
generaliy07: This skin-bleaching, poo-talking, cash-laundering, A55-licking, Amala-politicking, mentally derailed nincompoop, corruption-laden ex man in black thinks Oyo is his footstool?

I think he wants to look brighter than the future he planned for oyo state(before God delivered them), has he achieved that yet?

Oh, guess he's taking a clue from Fayose, does he realise Fayose had something on ground(roads etc) to speak for him while Akala left nothing but "Tears, sorrow and blood" (Apologies to Fela)...

I feel like slapping sense into his empty grey area

Governor ko, gomina ni

Omo ale jatijati

Ogbomoso people had better come take their disgrace of a son before we show him the way to gaol

This insults can only come from PDP though

Marafakas
omo ale Ni o.
tell your ajimobi achievement/s and compare it to akala s own...oponu ayirada

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by PassingShot(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2014
2cato: PDP might not be perfect But when it comes to good leadership style APC are nowwhere to be found. A vote against APC is a vote against BH and shekau.

What is this thing saying?

11 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by aljharem(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:
omo ale Ni o.
tell your ajimobi achievement/s and compare it to akala s own...oponu ayirada
Hallmark08:
I like to remind you that your resulting to name-calling is callous, ludicrous and has no basis, tell me any important project that the past governors who are native of ibadan (especially Ajirebi )has done in oyo state other than untold hardship he has brought, from destruction of markets, shops n building without providing necessary succour. Akala empowered local contractors and artisan during his first term in office, this is evident in the construction of oyo state college of agriculture in igbo ora, and lautech teaching hospital and so on, posterity has a way of
judging , while attacking personality you have to reflect what become of you if you find yourself in such position.

your eyes don dey open small small

Ajimobi bus, Ajiemobi way, Ajimobi laptops etc everything his name must be on it.

All contracts are giving to his boss in Bourdillion Lagos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by bot227(f): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2014
it is not possible for him to win. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice. nNo more bleaching cream nor Agbero. it is time for Ladoja. The ppl want Ladoja

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Uncle Akalamagbo uu no dey tire undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by vickysolo(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Majority of response iread here just made me laff as if the voting will be done on nairaland if akala is picked by PDP the end is near for APC. Mark my words

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Adufetohposh: Uncle Akalamagbo uu no dey tire undecided

you are very pretty but you lack a pretty sure brain

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2014
vickysolo: Majority of response iread here just made me laff as if the voting will be done on nairaland if akala is picked by PDP the end is near for APC. Mark my words
they ain't gonna believe that
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:

you are very pretty but you lack a pretty sure brain
and u re very stupid!

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2014
bot227: it is not possible for him to win. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice. nNo more bleaching cream nor Agbero. it is time for Ladoja. The ppl want Ladoja
the race is BTW ladoja and akala and or will be tightly contested

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rapture4real(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2014
yommyphresh: Akala becoming Governor again would only mean one thing to me- A SILLY AND BRAINWASHED ELECTORATES!

I just hate the fact that he's from Ogbomoso! Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Ptseeew!!!

Tribalism will not help us to move forward.Also Akala may go there and right his wrongs.It is God who enthrones a man and he uses whosoever he wants to execute his plan.Let's give him the chance.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by aljharem(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Rapture4real:
Tribalism will not help us to move forward.Also Akala may go there and right his wrongs.[b]It is God who enthrones a man and he uses whosoever he wants to execute his plan.[/b]Let's give him the chance.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2014
ayodeleakinadew:

You talk right. The only person that that can give Ajimobi the fight of his life is this Bayo guy!

God bless you for not being sentimental. He is the only one that can tackle Senator 'biola, the best candidate PDP can use to win 2015 election.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by 1stola: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2014
May the thief never succeed.
Ameen.

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by emmdam(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Chief of staff.....just say the truth that you believe in his ability to deliver more more more money into your pocket.....Mr Alao Akala , Is governorship seat your father's throne?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Adufetohposh: and u re very stupid!
yes I know and it take a fool to replied a silly post

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by kayswag100(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Hallmark08:

Sir, u said ''and so on. . .''

would u b kind enough to mention another notable achievement beside those I mentioned?

kindly visit Ogbomosho (his home town) and c dat d only good roads there now are those made by Ajimobi

I do not have any bias for either APC or PDP. My kind of support goes to achievers; nt thieves.

If u v not visited Ibadan recently Pls take tym to do so. I'm sure u ll b marvelled at what u c compared to b4.

One question:

IS IT BETTER TO HAVE A GOVERNOR THAT DISTRIBUTES CASH AND PARTYS AROUND TOWN WITH NO NOTABL ACHIEVMENT OR A GOVERNOR THAT DEVELOPS HIS STATE BUT INFLATES CONTACT SUMS?

I choose d later because d devt has impacted me positively. I can drive to work in less than 8mins...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2014
bot227: it is not possible for him to win. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice. nNo more bleaching cream nor Agbero. it is time for Ladoja. The ppl want Ladoja
Who are these people on nairaland? oyo state won't vote for Akala because 'Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice.' but they will vote for Ladoja because [s] 'Oyo state do vote for the same person twice'? [/s] You are confused.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Chaleeee: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2014
bot227: it is not possible for him to win. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice nNo more bleaching cream nor Agbero. it is time for Ladoja. The ppl want Ladoja

Now you have shown the rottenness of your reasoning to the whole wide world. @ the bold, hasn't Oyo voted for Ladoja once?
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:
yes I know and it take a fool to replied a silly post
I see u've been out of job since ur god-father Akalamagbo *Ebora of ogbomosho* has been shown d way out of the office... but that's none of my business, u can take d easy way out *suicide* if u re so frustrated instead of pouring ur anger on me... not like I'm responsible for ur misfortune!

... And yes he will lose woefully! Feel free to hang urself tongue

14 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Kayraph: Don't underestimate the possibility of Akala's return to power in Oyo State.

He lost marginaly to Ajimobi in the last election because Ladoja polarised the electorates choice with Accord Party.

I forsee a keen contest again between APC and PDP in Oyo Gubernatorial elections come 2015.

Mark my words!
You said it man! It's obvious you understand the OYO politics. This guy is known for his "buje bu danu" politics; the type majority appreciate. If he wins the primaries, he will surely give Ajimobi a good run for his money. God sparing ou lives, we shall see the keen contest.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by adeabi: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2014
I don't see reason why people are blasphemously insult this geneous man for just no reason.

I know that these haters are not from Oyo state, with current Government in Oyo state people are lamenting that there is no money in circulation. then where are they taking our money to?

I'm looking for someone to compare administration of Akala to other administrations in oyo state without prejudice

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Gbajabiamila1: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2014
The main difference between Akala and Ajimobi is that, Akala spent money lavishly on everyone close to him while in government but Ajimobi spent lavishly on developing the state infrastructure. So, those who bleached with Akala are more than those who really see what Ajimobi has achieved, that's why we still have people solidly behind Akala today. Don't underestimate the power of MONEY. Politics is so dirty hypo can't wash it. There are more illiterates in the state, those who will see a cup of rice and tick PDP. I won't be surprised if Akala is re-elected anyway.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by wabuk(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2014
As.he forgotten that ADEDIBU god father was died
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by hotice01: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2014
With each passing day it becomes self evident that the youths of this country have no future.does this mean that there is no other suitable person for the positon with fresh ideas?
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Call him names, yab him all you want but his people in Ogbomosho will still vote for him. I see Akala ending up in the senate or being made a minister.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by LajaLaba: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Kayraph: Don't underestimate the possibility of Akala's return to power in Oyo State.

He lost marginaly to Ajimobi in the last election because Ladoja polarised the electorates choice with Accord Party.

I forsee a keen contest again between APC and PDP in Oyo Gubernatorial elections come 2015.

Mark my words!
Just tell me u won't vote for him...Type your comment
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by ionsman: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2014
idonbilivit: I guess he has seen how expensive bleaching cream is,when it's not state funded.
Kai.....una no go kill person with laugh for this forum.... grin
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by LajaLaba: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2014
vickysolo: Majority of response iread here just made me laff as if the voting will be done on nairaland if akala is picked by PDP the end is near for APC. Mark my words
This is one of the useless young Nigerian we are talking about...What's wrong with u guys?we should be taking wars to all this politicians....Radarada

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery / Frank Okiye: I Have Not Made Up My Mind To Dump APC Like Gov Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.