Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport (7816 Views)

Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Priceless24(f): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by ifaoni(m): 2:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Priceless24:

Everytime 'check my signature, check my signature' are you a broken record? What is inside the signature sef?
am sory sir! Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by GboyegaD(m): 2:40am On Sep 20, 2014
In as much as it is his choice to denounce Nigeria, this stunt he tried pulling isn't meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by coolscott(m): 3:18am On Sep 20, 2014
9jagirl4re: Nnewi representing all day every day Anaedo for Life!

I tore my Passport too

After I got my ECOWAS though grin
Biafra will be reality one day let us vote like they did in Scotland
Every Yoruba should fight for Biafra since they can't stand our shine!

Have you heard of the term "Grandeur Mirage"?
It is actually a condition.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Vikky014(f): 3:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria is a zoo?some peopl need ekpere,bc i know his family members are still in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by fr3do(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2014
ifaoni: am sory sir! Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.

cheesy why wont that efulefu call Nigeria a zoo?

I love my country o, emenike can go ahead and tear his scrotum.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Typical of his type, his families are the monkeys in the zoo. Omo iran kiran.

9jagirl4re: Nnewi representing all day every day Anaedo for Life!
I tore my Passport too
After I got my ECOWAS though grin
Biafra will be reality one day let us vote like they did in Scotland
Every Yoruba should fight for Biafra since they can't stand our shine!
I don't get you really, is your ECOWAS passport not showing your country, or they've start issuing another kind of passport. Babe you can lie, not sure you even know what a passport looks like.
You're suffering from illusions cry

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Fash20: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2014
LOOK AT BASTARDS CALLING THEIR FATHERLAND ZOO

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Psylas(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Lilimax: He may tear whatever he likes but the fact still remains that Emenike is an 'efulefu' Igbo boy that behaved like an animal one day... embarassed For just posting this incident on YouTube in the very eyes of the whole world spells a doom to him excet God intervened.
one of the animals in the zoo
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Exjoker(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Toktee: shut ur mouth,the guy is right,nigeria iz nt only a zoo but also a jungle that is filled with canibals eg,soka forest,okija shrine etc,but parasite will nt understand this.
I cant help buh laugh at you...

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2014
ZOO is even better ,since they are been checkmated ..
FOR ME NIGERIA is d latest TOWER OF BABEL...
DESPITE OUR RELATIONSHIP and PROXIMITY with the WHITES ..,we still reason DARK.
TRIBAL sentiments...and affiliations..
RELIGIOUS Crisis.....
EVIL.....
Confused.....
just name it...

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Libkid(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: Nigeria is a zoo?some peopl need ekpere,bc i know his family members are still in Nigeria
spot on dearie.he forget d parents sibling and relatives are also in the zoo.rubbish some ppl mumu

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Vikky014(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Libkid: spot on dearie.he forget d parents sibling and relatives are also in the zoo.rubbish some ppl mumu
dnt mind him.peopl like him dnt hv any single humanitarian project in his hometown

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Vikky014(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2014
theJihadist1:
This dude is a clown
What are you doing on a Nigerian forum?
Go and create your own biafraLand forum and stop spewing trash..
Go and ask your grandfather what he suffered yrs ago.
stfu!our grandfadas suffered and so what?we are developn evryday nt mindn d war nt supportn d persn u quoted bt mind hw u talk cos NA lost so many peopl den.
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Vikky014(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2014
theJihadist1:

What is this one saying?
Victoria,please stay off my mentions, I don't wana make a monkey out of you.
I won't get patient with you next time.
continue ur jihad den
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by nedu2000(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Strangely enough our president is a zoologist
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Libkid(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: dnt mind him.peopl like him dnt hv any single humanitarian project in his hometown
someday he is gona beg for that same visa.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Vikky014(f): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Libkid: someday he is gona beg for that same visa.
AMEN TO DAT

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Vikky014(f): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2014
theJihadist1:
Trust me Victoria, I won't be patient with you again.
Ever heard of "evergreen123" on NL?
If not, ask around what happened.
I don't want such similar fate to befall you..
Kindly walk away.
U r a saddist then stp visiting a public forum.join isis forum nt nairaland

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Vikky014(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2014
theJihadist1:
Very soon Victoria, you shall share in my sadness,.
Same way evergreen123 did.
She can't even show her face on NL anymore.
I pity you
i hv told you stp using nairaland it is nt mearnt for jihadist and bigots go isis forum.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by free2ryhme: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2014
na wa ooo
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by darlingnuel(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2014
The guy must have been really hurt so much that he couldn't hide his frustrations. The other time, he was ranting about Enugu government seizing plots of land he acquired for millions of Naira from d same govt. He revealed that Enugu state government has seized his over 13 plots of land worth N30 million, which he bought to build a sports academy. He claimed dt Soldiers have invaded the property and have prevented any work on it, a development that hasn’t gone down well with the footballer. Emenike further revealed that he bought it through a special assistant to the Enugu State Governor, who handed all documents concerning the land to him. It appears he has lost that case. Ridiculous country!
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by 99100(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Lilimax: He may tear whatever he likes but the fact still remains that Emenike is an 'efulefu' Igbo boy that behaved like an animal one day... embarassed For just posting this incident on YouTube in the very eyes of the whole world spells a doom to him excet God intervened.

Which Emenike do you mean?
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Mujinho4b(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm.. Nawa o... Even Dis u too...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP House Of Representative Primary Election Results In Imo State And Abia State / Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media / Oil Well Owners In Nigeria : Full List (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.