Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. (4483 Views)

5 Things You Don't Know Have Names.(pictures Included) #1 / Is It Poverty Or Lack Of Studying Hard Is This Person's Problem?(photo Included) / Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hey Nairlanders... saw dis picture somewhere and I felt like sharing it with you...

Which was your favourite??

well, mine was... Cabin.

3 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Seanixking: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Speedy all de way...........#team Speedy....abeg mod front page fhingz

18 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by dunkem21(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wey my Nasco biscuit?

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by rawpadgin(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
coconut cookies straight up!!!

7 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Speedy.! ... I only take cabin when am depressed...

3 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Seanixking: Speedy all de way...........#team Speedy....abeg mod front page fhingz

I used 2 lyk speedy tho but Cabin biscuit sure pass...

I dey always dip am inside water cum throw am 4 mouth...

wonderful experience...

4 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shezhawt: Speedy.! ... I only take cabin when am depressed...

Eeyah..

Guess u never dipped your cabin biscuit into cold water....

#wonderfulEnjoyment

3 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by NmaGOD44(f): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tundecool:

wonderful experience...
correct guy cheesy
Tundecool:

wonderful experience...
correct guy .....even drank cabin flecks tonight sef...no b small tin ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by dejt4u(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Omo na speedy oooo... But i also lyk coconut bt nt lyk dat speedy
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2014
#TeamCabinbiscuit# fry cabin biscuit with vegetable oil and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by kelechiMarie(f): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2014
SPEEDY all d way and dat coconut one too also loved pepper snacks ,hated cabin

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Short bread.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: correct guy :Dcorrect guy .....even drank cabin flecks tonight sef...no b small tin ooo

Choi.....
U sabi jor!

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2014
Lolaabokoku: #TeamCabinbiscuit# fry cabin biscuit with vegetable oil and thank me later

Hehe.....

I'm gonna give it a trial...

I've only fried pako biscuit... omo, d end product was horrible.....

but I chop am lyk dat shaaaa....
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2014
kelechiMarie: SPEEDY all d way and dat coconut one too also loved pepper snacks ,hated cabin

You Hated Cabin??

Az in...

YOU HATED CABIN??
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2014
dejt4u: Omo na speedy oooo... But i also lyk coconut bt nt lyk dat speedy

I partially liked speedy too...
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Short bread.

Ajebutter
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2014
For me....all but speedy.
I remember putting Cabin inside a cup..pouring cold water and milk(cowbell or blueboat),allowing it to melt and then....with my spoon...enjoy it to the last... grin.

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by christejames(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Mine was coconut biscuit but i loved cabin because of those two lovebirds, really admired them, always thinking of when i would grow up to be like them until i found out that it was just an ARTWORK!!! *sad face* ...still love them though.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by kayemjay(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Kai! See memories!

Loved coconut biscuit o, but speedy was d ultimate. Would buy about 3 packs and empty them in my pockets. And then start picking them one by one.

And then when home, I would pour them in a cup, add water and milk. Fantastic.

2 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by kimond101: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Lolaabokoku: #TeamCabinbiscuit# fry cabin biscuit with vegetable oil and thank me later

Gbam! Think Cabin is the only Biscuit that is worth frying. How time flies grin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Donfamous(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy Jor speedy Jare.
But fry cabin also with palm oil especially, mhen the red Color lasan go make u want more. But still prefer speedy with cold wateer, milk and sugar. And ur life will never remain the same.
#let d company come pay me for the advert
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2014
So, Nobody Loved Fishey??
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by KillerBeauty(f): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2014
SPEEDY
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Valfrankie(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2014
I LOVED Okin and bakers biscuit, but the OP didn't include there pics, so I REFUSE TO COMMENT embarassedembarassedembarassed Thank GOD for my Guinness stout n weed, sha life still make sense! grin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Valfrankie(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Tundecool: So, Nobody Loved Fishey??
Because it smells like fish undecided
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by spanzed(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Mehn I chop dat fishy ehn...sotey mumsy stop to dey buy put for shop... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
All of the above except cabin.

I never liked eating just cabin. Maybe because it was tasteless.
Fishy, coconut and the other were my primary school delicacies in the late 90s.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Vessi: All of the above except cabin.

I never liked eating just cabin. Maybe because it was tasteless.
Fishy, coconut and the other were my primary school delicacies in the late 90s.
Lol
With speedy, bakers,star and digestive...lol
I was so playful, that when I wanna eat speedy, I would line it up on a table...hahaha. and start eating it...one-by-one. grin
That cabin dey too tasteless, even when I got into secondary school, the money for (2)cabin biscuits, I go use am buy (1)captain biscuit and chop it in a day. grin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Janeify(f): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Coconut and speedy all the way,i can't it cabin alone
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by yungchop: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
the money for (2)cabin biscuits, I go use am buy (1)captain biscuit and chop it in a day. grin
and jedi jedi no hold you??
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: Coconut and speedy all the way,i can't eat cabin alone.
those have bEen replaced by noreos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Wanna Study And Sleep Is Distracting You? Do These And Thank Me Later / 11 Year Old Black Boy With IQ Higher Than Einstein And Stephen Hawking / Adekunle Ajasin University Pre-degree List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.