Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher (1798 Views)

Congrats! Harrysong (aka The Boo) Now Gala Ambassador / Ice Prince In Tears After He Got Dumped By Girl Friend - [photos] / ~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by Stellaodoni1(f): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
I guess it's been long we heard about Tonto dike again that's why she is reminding us of her existence or maybe someone actually snatched her boo . She went on instagram to vent her
read more vexation . My opinion - boyfriends can't be snatched so it's not worth the stress . feel free to share your opinions on this.

Source :http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/tonto-dike-got-dumped-and-was.html

Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by billsteve(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tonto! Tonto! Tonto! How many times i call .. No tri am oo!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by belamour(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tonto Dikeh again... shocked shocked shocked

If dese makes frontpage then Madam Patience is around the corner grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2014
just incase
Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2014
So man still dey date Tonto?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Anything to keep the fame.
Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by ifyndy(f): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2014
I'm so inluv wif tonto's use of words

Iwe na ewe gurls
Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by lalasticlala(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Tonto sorry 4 being dumped. He Tasted a switer kitten, and left u after sucking u dry
Don't worry another guy is coming soon, but ensure u improve on ur bedmatic skills. ok
Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by Janeify(f): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
lalasticlala: Tonto sorry 4 being dumped. He thirsted a switer kitten, and left u after sucking u dry
Don't worry another is coming soon. ok
lol,badmouth

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by ginajet(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
karma is a what again?...... Yvonne Nelson will be laughing out loud now
Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by adet991(f): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Eiya I pity her sha
Re: Tonto Dike Got Dumped And Was Contemplating Acid On The Boo Snatcher by chimerase2: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
I tot dis was old news undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke / Battle For Patorankings Under-tiwa Savage Vs Seyi Shay (photos) / ''no Woman Is Happy Being Fat''; Waje Throws Major Shade At Her Fat Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.