Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Get Inspirational Words And Messages Daily For Free. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Inspirational Words And Messages Daily For Free. (679 Views)

SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) / Lets Share Some Christmas Pictures And Messages / Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Inspirational Words And Messages Daily For Free. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2008
I don't know if any one has encountered a certain organisation known as trinty on net. They send inspirational word and gospel messages to people on regular basis, to improve christians life. They also do invite people for christian programs in different country capable of improving christian life. To get suscribed to them is free. They send it to one's email address on regiular basis.

Any christian or positive persoon in the house who wish to get details on them, just reply.

Thanks.

Donpuzo aka dogman
Re: Get Inspirational Words And Messages Daily For Free. by IMCCN(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
Thanks,
the simple thing to have done is to post a link to their website here so that people can go there directly! why not do so
Re: Get Inspirational Words And Messages Daily For Free. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
They don,t have a site, they send the stuff via email.

Thanks

Donpuzo aka dogman
Re: Get Inspirational Words And Messages Daily For Free. by Toptall: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2008
Am interested
Re: Get Inspirational Words And Messages Daily For Free. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2008
Okay guy, i will forward your email to them, you should get a reply in less than 24 hours.

I rear and sell dogs, thats why i bear the name dogman. lol

Donpuzo aka dogman

(1) (Reply)

God Is Faithfull / Child Marriages In Nigeria / The Fool Had Said In His Heart - There Is No God. But Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.