Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Fool Had Said In His Heart - There Is No God. But Watch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Had Said In His Heart - There Is No God. But Watch (679 Views)

A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" / "The Fool Says In His Heart there is no god. " An Atheist's Response. / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fool Had Said In His Heart - There Is No God. But Watch by huxley(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
This is what Jesus also said, in Matthew 5:

21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

So be careful when you use the word "fool" as you might end up jeopardising your chances of going to heaven.
Re: The Fool Had Said In His Heart - There Is No God. But Watch by Tonyet1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
brother

u r right!
Re: The Fool Had Said In His Heart - There Is No God. But Watch by AdamBrody1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
lol

I can imagine all these christians that have been insulting us as fools for not believing in their fairy tale god and even if at the end of the day, there is a christian god and we atheists are to go to hell, there would be no difference between us atheists and them christians because we would all be going to hell together!

So what is the point of being so christian like and preaching when you could spoil everything you have worked for by calling an Athiest a fool according to the bible and the rewards are extremely excruciating because of that simple four letter word, haaaaaaaaaaa! grin

(1) (Reply)

A World Without God? Go Ahead, Take Your Chances / The Bible Unearthed. / Video Documentary: Religion In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.