Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse (8023 Views)

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by imcam: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
lildrop:
no be you dey ur pix no lie
buh f na yu.... yu rock dah bikini wella cheesy

sorry ow cn i see pix or put my profile pix on nl
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Gombs(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: In conclusion the SCOAN building didn't collapse and all those death tolls are pure lies fabricated by the Media?

I'm saying distortion of facts isn’t a new thing with the media. Quit giving wrong interpretation to my post

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Olong(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Jaydon123: Why is a man of God worth £5m? Didn't jesus say his followers should sell their property and follow him

Not to His 'followers'! To a rich young jew whose god was his accumulated wealth..
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by jnrbayano(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2014
otswag: I still wonder who really is to be held responsible for this unauthorized and unsafe construction work that eventually led to a mass casualty. Is it the preacher who didn't get the appropriate authorization to add more floors to the building, the construction company who probably didn't bother to confirm if the foundation and building as a whole would support additional floors or the Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development who most likely knew that there was an unauthorized construction work going on and chose to overlook it for some reasons best known to them. I just wonder.

All should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: And for Nigeria too. It seems you people are more concerned about the Church not knowing this is a dearth on the image of the Nigeria government. In the 21st century this is one of the rare scenario of so many foreigners perishing in another country. The news are saying the death toll of South Africans have risen to more than 80.

67 south africans ,not 80.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Idrismusty97(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
iwakolewa:

67 south africans ,not 80.
I am not the one that said it but whatever the case that is huge! 67! in one day! Wow! The South African government can take legal action against Nigeria if possible.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Datsmaname: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
: Dats d biz of dos who r talking bad abt Nigeria cos of d collapse, so dos it mean der r no gud pastors or prophets in SA! Miracle seekers!
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by candidbabe(f): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
DopeAngel: He should be killed and his body thrown to the dogs! Fake prophet

you and your evil cohorts should go and get a life,
even if you kill his body, can you kill his spirit?
my bible made me to understand not to fear him that can kill only the body but him that can kill the body and the spirit which is God almighty.
even if he is fake who gave you the right to judge him?
you that is original what have you done to better your life and that of your family

SMH.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by DopeAngel(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
candidbabe:

you and your evil cohorts should go and get a life,
even if you kill his body, can you kill his spirit?
my bible made me to understand not to fear him that can kill only the body but him that can kill the body and the spirit which is God almighty.
even if he is fake who gave you the right to judge him?
you that is original what have you done to better your life and that of your family

SMH.
mugu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by nora544: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
arsetalks: Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm - I am patiently waiting for his brain washed to come and quote that line.

The brain washed know the bible more than the bible itself but they have been so brainwashed to believe that verse means a so called man of GOD can't be questioned.

They will, unless this post of mine scares them.

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm that comes from the fake pentecost pastors!

read this:https://www.nairaland.com/1912360/touch-not-anointed-spiritual-abuse
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by davo3286: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
melojames: If he violated the building regulations of LASG, then the building should be demolished.

How many buildings in Lagos are in conformity with the building regulations of LASG? If we were to go by that, it then means that more than 80% of the buildings in Lagos would be demolished including the one you might be living in. Who approved the building? ...LASG! Who is supposed to ensure strick compliance of the building regulations? ...LASG! The LASG official(s) who approved the building, appending his signature, including all those who were to make sure strict compliance was adhered to should be brought to book because they have collected bribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. / 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God / Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.