Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. (8004 Views)

Mighty Miracles Without Repentance! / Friday Night Vigil Or Other Nights With/without Fasting Bornagain Must Know This / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Good day brothers and sisters. I want to share my little secrete of how i frequently get cheap miracles,without doing any sort of fasting nor lengthy words of prayers. Am not realy very strong in christainity but i always have the believe that GOD's word is very effective when applied logically to any problem and that's how i came to understand that there is so much power in the name and blood of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD beyond our understanding, space and time. I happen to come accross a red cover prayer book with the picture of Jesus Christ's head,crowned with thorns on it and titled "ADORATION OF THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". I fell in love with the prayers in the book and even form a short prayer out of it which i hv been using to get many things miraculously done for me, expecially against misfortune and other forms of evil occurance in my life. I will say that the idear am applying actually came by inspiration and i decide to test it on several occation. It realy prove to be very effective in solving problems so i decide to share it for the benefit of other christains, since GOD might not intend it to be for me alone due to how it came. Its a very short prayer that combines the efficacy of the name and most precious blood of JESUS CHRIST. And i will be using my testimonies of it to teach CHRISTAINS how to apply it in their lives to make the devil shame and deliver themselves or get break throughs in their lives even if they are not perfect christains like me. Hang on,i will be posting the testimonies soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 27, 2011
Ok brothers,to cut long list of testimonies short, here is the prayer format: whenever u fall short of the glory of GOD i.e, whenever u want God's help and protection, say the following short prayers sincerely from ur heart:
1.) The Lord's prayer.(once) To be followed by
2.) Eternal father,I offer You the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls.(once) then followed by
3.) Most precious blood of JESUS Christ (mention what u want the precious blood to do for u here) in the name of Jesus Christ. (three times). Hope it's understood? For more clearification, Assuming am travelling, and i need Gods Protection against accident and harm robbery attack on the way, right there in the vehicle before the jouney commence, silently, after the first two prayers, i will pray the third one as follows " Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ,protect me and other passengers in this vehicle against accident and harm robbery attack in the name of Jesus Christ"- Amen. (3 times) i.e, i will say the third prayer 3 times accordingly. Try it on any circumstance you are helpless and probability of failure is high, you will be amazed that you don't realy have to run to your pastor in demonic attacks,failure,breakthroughs e.t.c. I will post some of my testimonies soonest. Pls do share your testimonies here from these short prayers, and let others know about it for greater blessings. I will also be posting other goodies soonest,enjoy.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by imikede: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
wow brother good to know such quick approach exist but in the meantime we must also know shocked sometimes there no stipulated  formula in getting things done when it involve God as a father and creator these are ever His pride to protect His ways outsmart our religious cliches which sometimes if we not careful can fall a prey to human philosophy which is not Gods pattern although i commend your enthusiasm as a person that is solution oriented but we must not denial Gods is freedom of expression through us as vessels he wants to use to his honor
shallom cool
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 29, 2011
@ imikede
I dont hv time to argue with you. This is a very practical and simple way of getting stuff from God that's always working for me and u are here arguing? Apply it,and if it doesnt work for you,come and tell us here instead of trying to stop others of benefiting from it simple.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2011
testimonies please.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
Hi brothers, the most recent miracle (yesterday) i experienced, using these prayers is as follows:
I was feeling hot and sweating when i came back home yesterday wednesday afternoon, after our monthly clearance exercise for April 2011 as i am a present serving corper. I decided to have a cold bath then rest for somtime. As i taken my bath,trying to bend down to collect water from the bucket to watsh up, i experienced a sharp and strong muscle pull (not sure if its muscle pull) at the right side of my stomach as if my intestine is trying to converge at the left side of my stomach and started loosing strenght and conciousness. Am i dying? Was the question that came my mind at the moment so i shouted Jesus! Jesus! jesus! but And quickly, i remember the precious blood of jesus prayer and prayed "most precious blood of Jesus Christ save me in the name of Jesus Christ-Amen" (3times). And everything subside withing few seconds. To my amasement, i came out of the bathroom sound as if nothing happened and even my lodge mates didnt here when i was shouting "Jesus" but i hered the sound of their steps. Praise the Lord-Halleluya. Am rescued once again from attack. Hope u notice how i applied the prayer here? More testimonies to come,hang on,
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 05, 2011
Hi brothers, i got a recent miracle. It will be too lenghty to give the detail here so in summary, i went for the inec training exercise with other corpers but my name was not short listed, but my friend's names came out. Before left for the training, i prayed" most precious blood of Jesus Christ place me in the best position in this inec service in the name of Jesus Christ-Amen" to cut long story short, i was sent a tex by one of the supervisor to take up a vacant INEC post in a more favourable location. Praise the Lord-Halleluya. More testimony to come hang on, And also post ur testimonies as a result of these prayers here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
grin
These Christian miracles are getting really weak; why don't you say that prayer and go jump off a bridge over a body of water so you can walk on  water like your friend.

Pulling a muscle and feeling better after a few seconds does not qualify as a miracle! This kind of talk shouldn't be coming from a college graduate!
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Kay17: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ Martian
Silence is the best anwsers for fools. Was it not writen in ur bible that u shouldn't tempt God? And if u ar observant, u should know where i wrote in my previous post that these prayers should be applied when u are helpless and the probability of failure is very high. Sorry am not calling u a fool but pls dont act as one. As stated earlier, the prayers are very practical. If u apply it accordingly and it doesn't work for u, come and tell us here. And i dont remember inviting non Christains like u to this tread. From ur statement,u dont sound as a christain. My testimonies whether little or high is only writen here to educate christains on how i applied these prayers and not to show off as u expect or do u want me post lies as testimonies? Whether great or small testimonies, these prayers work only when u are not trying to put God to the test. Dont even try to discourage others from benefiting from it because u are not wiser.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by flourishfx(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
d only reason we can reciv anytin 4rm d fada in heaven is because of dblood of jesus
it is a very powerful tool our lord jesus 2ru d holy ghost has given2 us overcum .
d name of jesus is also anoda pwful tool given 2blivers in christ.
bt d tin is dis.EVERY HUMAN DAT UR EYES CAN C RE FUNCTIONING ACCORDING2 DEIR INDIVIDUAL LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING. SO ALSO DOES GOD RELATES 2US DIFFERENTLY.
I BLIV IN MIRACLES bt 1 viatal way 2rciv miracles is 2ru knowledge,understanding and right application of Gods word 2 any situation dat challenges ur progress.
so if dis prayer works 4u,as long as u bliv it,continue2 apply it and get break2ru jeje jor.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by 13volts(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
Bros since you are a kopa I suggest you apply for a job at shell thereafter you say one of your miracle prayers if you eventually get employed I swear I will change my religion and completely memorize your prayer book.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ 13volts
It may also interest u to know that i am not searching for job rather, its the other way round as am currently serving in a large construction company with branches nationwide and also own the largest dredging company in Nigeria that wants to retain me if i want. I also got this tru the prayers and mind u, i didnt hv connections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
krisbill:

@ 13volts
It may also interest u to know that i am not searching for job rather, its the other way round as am currently serving in a large construction company with branches nationwide and also own the largest dredging company in Nigeria that wants to retain me if i want. I also got this tru the prayers and mind u, i didnt hv connections.

Dude, you have got to be kidding me, i thought i was the only clueless schmuck who could be that lucky  grin Will try it out ASAP
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by paulokwudiri(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
krisbill:

Ok brothers,to cut long list of testimonies short, here is the prayer format: whenever u fall short of the glory of GOD i.e, whenever u want God's help and protection, say the following short prayers sincerely from your heart:
2.) Eternal father,I offer You the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls.(once) then followed by
3.) Most precious blood of JESUS Christ (mention what u want the precious blood to do for u here) in the name of Jesus Christ. (three times). Hope it's understood? For more clearification, Assuming am travelling, and i need Gods Protection against accident and harm robbery attack on the way, right there in the vehicle before the jouney commence, silently, after the first two prayers, i will pray the third one as follows " Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ,protect me and other passengers in this vehicle against accident and harm robbery attack in the name of Jesus Christ"- Amen. (3 times) i.e, i will say the third prayer 3 times accordingly. Try it on any circumstance you are helpless and probability of failure is high, you will be amazed that you don't realy have to run to your pastor in demonic attacks,failure,breakthroughs e.t.c. I will post some of my testimonies soonest. Pls do share your testimonies here from these short prayers, and let others know about it for greater blessings. I will also be posting other goodies soonest,enjoy.

Nice one man, I am a corper too.I am a catholic would definitely try ur prayer format hoping to share my testimonies here as well.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 1:25am On May 03, 2011
Hang on for list of my latest miracles. and promotions in my place of service. Dont fail to post yours here.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Andrearose(f): 9:51pm On May 04, 2011
No miracle is ever cheap, and always the price is the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Andrearose(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2011
Do you cry when you think of the blood of Jesus cry Or do you say it like a mantra?
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Andrearose(f): 7:59am On May 05, 2011
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Andrearose(f): 8:02am On May 05, 2011
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by oderemo(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2011
go and watch Dan Brown on itv4 on miracle for sale . then come back and tell us your next miracle(s).
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Andrearose(f): 7:45pm On May 06, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/embed/G-8QdOxzh5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/flash]
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Andrearose(f): 11:11pm On May 06, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/embed/G-8QdOxzh5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/flash]
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 2:48am On May 22, 2011
Hang on plsss,
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by HARRYMATHE(m): 6:00am On Jul 04, 2011
the blood in you says
a innocent a holy a righteous man died for me in such a cruel way for i nailed him on the cross because of my sins my dirty and filthy act have destroyed his divinity to death well i cry a lot because i have his blood in my body my redeemer is bleeding my blood boils when my big brother is dieing for me to save me
even my heart cries
today our fight is against five nations that are below the earth once they disobeyed our god almighty yahweh elohim today they are ready to kill you and me because we are the image of god the apple of his eyes,
harry
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2011
HARRYMATHE:

the blood in you says
a innocent a holy a righteous man died for me in such a cruel way for i nailed him on the cross because of my sins my dirty and filthy act have destroyed his divinity to death well i cry a lot because i have his blood in my body my redeemer is bleeding my blood boils when my big brother is dieing for me to save me even my heart cries
today our fight is against five nations that are below the earth
once they disobeyed our god almighty yahweh elohim today they are ready to kill you and me because we are the image of god the apple of his eyes,
harry

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is funny.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 19, 2013
its still working big time. Am so blessed now. Hope u dont miss out, cheers.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by JDuPree: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
2.) Eternal father, I offer You the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls. (once) then followed by
3.) Most precious blood of JESUS Christ (mention what u want the precious blood to do for u here) in the name of Jesus Christ. (three times). Hope it's understood? For more clarification, Assuming am traveling, and i need Gods Protection against accident and harm robbery attack on the way, right there in the vehicle before the journey commence, silently, after the first two prayers, i will pray the third one as follows " Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ,protect me and other passengers in this vehicle against accident and harm robbery attack in the name of Jesus Christ"- Amen. (3 times) i.e, i will say the third prayer 3 times accordingly. Try it on any circumstance you are helpless and probability of failure is high,[color=#990000][/color] you will be amazed that you don't really have to run to your pastor in demonic attacks,failure,breakthroughs etc. I will post some of my testimonies soonest. Pls do share your testimonies here from these short prayers, and let others know about it for greater blessings. I will also be posting other goodies soonest,enjoy.

How often should this prayer to recited... daily, 3 days, 7 days?? What is meant by probability of failure is high?
Miracle Believer
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by Debeloved87(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
It means in a situation where the probability of failure is high pray the prayer
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by paulGrundy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Martian:
grin
These Christian miracles are getting really weak; why don't you say that prayer and go jump off a bridge over a body of water so you can walk on  water like your friend.

Pulling a muscle and feeling better after a few seconds does not qualify as a miracle! This kind of talk shouldn't be coming from a college graduate!

Even if he walked on water and posted the pictures here on nairaland, you still won't believe.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by asalimpo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
If ur earthly children want to get somthg from you are u going to respond faster if they apply som type of formula?
Your advice is actually teachg how to MANIPULATE God.
That's all.

Be sincere, hav a clean conscience, be worry free, be thankful.

Matth 6v7: "When you stand prayg use not vain,repetitions as the heathens do , For they think they will be heard by their much speaking"

james 5:16
"the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much"

deceptions begins wen u begin elevating ur experiences etc over the word of God. Be careful.
Re: How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. by nwakaibeya1: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2015
today is another FRIDAY NIGHT VIGIL with FASTING or without FASTING usually organised by story telling pastors and prophets and the spiritually blind born again followers after attending the now turned night comedy shows still remain in evil bondages whereby they are mesmerized by evil marine,occult kingdoms and witches and wizards without beign totally LIBERATED and empowered and giving them the commonest thing that Jesus Christ promised his followers, which is peace,BEHOLD those night vigil and fasting is what we call the agenda of men and this is because the raw power and the light and the mantle of Jesus Christ is lacking among so called pastors and prophets who keep moving with this bondage sacrifice of night vigil and fasting and that is why they set those programs to keep people and parishioners in bondage and to make merchandise of their bellies and much as we keep telling human beigns , if the light of real Jesus Christ,the mantle ,the power that be is with you you dont need to suffer yourself and the people around you for real Jesus Christ to hear your prayer and answer you when you call upon him ,in fact this chameleonic norm is as if Jesus Christ is very far when indeed he is supposed to live in you and his light shines in you that the evil ones no matter who and where they are have no choice but to bow before you infact at the mention of your name every evil knee must bow that is the POWER but its very tragic that humans even after we told them to try the unbelievable POWER,the light,the mantle OF REAL JESUSCHRIST that we talk about they still prefer to suffer while professing Jesus Christ,what a pity but as we keep saying many human beigns are bound to loss as JESUSCHRIST declared ,so never will they listen nor test the spirit as they where commanded to test every spirit but where is the power to test the spirit ? and that is why we keep telling them about Jeremiah 5,21-22 and Mathew 13,13-14 kingdom of God of justice has come,judgement has come upon the earth and it will never come the way humanbeigns think it will come,behold THE revelation of God is NEVER for everyone, much as heaven is not for everyone,#Jesus Christ has comeback #remember how a thief comes?and never will it be the way human beigns think it will be :we have spoken again to the world and those who have eyes let them checkout ,INVESTIGATE what we speak,we give them the authority and dont forget this ,WISDOM is the UNCOMMON ABILITY to check and accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION and parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eat Your Tithe Before The Lord / Should Women Become Pastors / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.