Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . (3449 Views)

Cameroon 'kills 100 Boko Haram Fighters And Frees 900 Hostages' -bbc Africa / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by drsolob2(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2014
WASHINGTON — Kurdish fighters battling ISIS desperately want more guns and armor, but they already have a secret weapon: The fanatics they’re
fighting fear that if they get killed in combat by a woman, they won’t go to heaven. “They have many female battalions, as you know
who fought very bravely,” Rep. Ed Royce (R- Calif.), who chairs the House International Relations Committee, told The Post of the Kurds.
Royce, who met this week with the foreign
minister of Kurdistan, cited recent reports of young female Kurdish troops “laughing” at ISIS forces they had turned back.
“These ISIL soldiers apparently believed that if they were killed in battle, they went to paradise as long as they were killed by a man,” Royce explained, using another acronym for the terror group.
“And these female soldiers were communicating
their satisfaction with the fact that they had taken the fight to ISIL and had stopped the advance,
turned back the advance — slayed a number of these fighters, who would then run away,” he added with a chuckle.
Women have long fought in Kurdish peshmerga forces, who have been battling ISIS in northern Iraq and in Kurdish areas of Syria.
A 27-year-old female Kurdish fighter named Tekoshin fighting in northern Iraq recently gloated to AFP: “I think [ISIS] were more afraid of us than of the men.” The Kalashnikov-toting fighter added:
“They believe they’ll go to hell if they die at a woman’s hands.”Some women who have fled the brutal oppression of ISIS have been organized into special Women’s Protection Units in Syria to do battle.
Hend Hasen Ahmed, a 26-year-old female fighter in Syria’s Kurdish region, told Britain’s Telegraph during the ISIS siege of Mt. Sinjar: “We are being trained to use snipers, Kalashnikovs, rocket-
propelled grenades and hand grenades … For myself and for my people, I will go to [Mount] Sinjar to either die or live there freely.”
Radical imams have invoked interpretations of
Koran passages to recruit jihadists, promising them a trip to paradise and 72 brown-eyed virgins if they die in battle or in what’s considered a martyrdom operation.
Seeing a woman staring at them down the barrel of a machine gun apparently isn’t what they had in
mind. Some women joined resistance units after ISIS
brutes slaughtered neighbors and relatives and forced them to flee their homes.
But now, the fighters — and Kurdistan’s
government — are pleading for more help, as the US ramps up aid to the Free Syrian Army and other forces.
Royce said the Kurdish regional foreign minister, Falah Mustafa Bakir, contacted him three weeks ago to complain that 190,000 Kurdish troops still don’t have the anti-tank missiles and long-range mortars that they need to defeat ISIS.
“The point the foreign minister was making to us is that his battalions — male and female — need to be equipped to handle the armor and the artillery” that ISIS has captured, said Royce.
By Geoff Earle
Kurdish female Peshmerga fighters take
part in a military exercise at a base near
Sulaimaniya in northern Iraq.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by drsolob2(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2014
I think the nigeria Army should take a clue from these people in defeating BH.

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by RockMaxi: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
the fanatics they’re fighting fear that if they get killed in combat by a woman, they won’t go to heaven.
“I think [ISIS] were more afraid of us than of the men.” The Kalashnikov-toting fighter added: “They believe they’ll go to hell if they die at a woman’s hands.”Some women who have fled the brutal oppression of ISIS have been organized into special Women’s Protection Units in Syria to do battle.

The fear of loosing 72 virgins and roasting in hell is a good checkmate.

Wonder why the postulate of this fiction never won Nobel prize. grin tongue

9 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
RockMaxi:

The fear of loosing 72 virgins and roasting in hell is a good checkmate.

Wonder why the postulate of this fiction never won Nobel prize. grin tongue
you mean mohamed? grin

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by kilokeys(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
really? i dey come
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by ifex370(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2014
only in iraq
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by makazona(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2014
crazy ISIS are just SISSIES
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Vikky014(f): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2014
wow dis is wonderful!i will do dsame if given d opportunity to protect my people frm blood suckers.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Validated: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Worse than this is the fact that they detest pork. Army strategy should include bleeding pigs and finding means of sprinkling the blood on both living and dead terrorists. All those dead terrorist and bombers should be buried with pork.

7 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by reedonne: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
170000 soldiers in the kurdish region of syria alone?. How many force is in the kurdish region of Iraq

What is the total population and landmass of the kurdish region?.
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by focus7: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Muslims killing to go to heaven according to the teaching of muhammed from quaran.
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by gramci: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Validated: Worse than this is the fact that they detest pork. Army strategy should include bleeding pigs and finding means of sprinkling the blood on both living and dead terrorists. All those dead terrorist and bombers should be buried with pork.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Like someone said, I think they should start bombarding the terrorist camp wiv pigs. Dropping pigs from helicopters into their camp. Very good idea. Or they should release a thousand pigs running into their camp. I can imagine them cringe......... angry

7 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by mployer(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
lol
cheesy funny ideology

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by achi4u(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Uselss mullas going to heaven? Heaven don suffer ooo...

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by buJu234: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lol... so women and pigs re the cure to isis and boko haram. .

I nor fit laugh. . I need to confirm this oo

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Ymodulus: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fearful Bastards
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Rilwayne001: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
WASHINGTON — Kurdish fighters battling ISIS desperately want more guns and armor, but they already have a secret weapon: The fanatics they’re
fighting fear that if they get killed in combat by a woman, they won’t go to heaven.
“They have many female battalions, as you know who fought very bravely,” ..... “These ISIL soldiers apparently believed that if they were killed in battle, they went to paradise as long as they were killed by a man,”
WTF!!!! shocked shocked

These people are the most stewpid/brainwashed set of foools i have ever read about. Okay so they are killing people just to make heaven SMH.

And if a woman kill them they wont make heaven, SMDH
Delusions at its peak.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
May Allah (swt) destroy them

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by MarshRiley(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is what happens when people practise religion for the wrong reason,I wonder why people believe silly things....kill someone and get 72virgins....taah
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by asadike(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oya,my fellow women,pls join me lets march down 2 maiduguri 2 deliver that once peaceful state from boko haram. Mama peace,are u ready?
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by drsolob2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
asadike: Oya,my fellow women,pls join me lets march down 2 maiduguri 2 deliver that once peaceful state from boko haram. Mama peace,are u ready?
NL babes where at thou.
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
ISIS is full of fagg0ts on the march.
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by free2ryhme: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
so fierce ISIS fighters are afraid to die by the hands of women just to access 72 browned virgins ?

whoever formulate this theory saw toda

so men can be afraid of women in battle, for the first time history has been changed
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by asadike(f): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
drsolob2:
NL babes where at thou.
abeg,help me cal them together o. Great NL babes, where una dey?
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
drsolob2: I think the nigeria Army should take a clue from these people in defeating BH.
I AGREE.I WOULD GLADLY VOLUNTEER TO JOIN THE ARMY AND SLAUGHTER THOSE BOKO HARAM BEASTSangry
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
asadike: Oya,my fellow women,pls join me lets march down 2 maiduguri 2 deliver that once peaceful state from boko haram. Mama peace,are u ready?
I GOT UR BACK GIRLwink BUT MAMA PEACE MUST LEAD USangry
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by fr3do(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Validated: Worse than this is the fact that they detest pork. Army strategy should include bleeding pigs and finding means of sprinkling the blood on both living and dead terrorists. All those dead terrorist and bombers should be buried with pork.

You know how the northerners behave, they will start crying.
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by patrickmuf(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
makazona: crazy ISIS are just SISSIES
For your mind na better rhyme you just drop...lol na joke o! before you abuse my papa...Nairalanders too sabi abuse person.
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by 100Cents: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blind religionists...

Smh, these people's mentality could easily be compared to that of my goat.
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by makazona(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
patrickmuf: For your mind na better rhyme you just drop...lol na joke o! before you abuse my papa...Nairalanders too sabi abuse person.

why would i abuse you? cz u said ur mind?
anyways,i was just looking for a short clause that will rep my point.

cheers
Re: ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . by nickz(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
patrickmuf: For your mind na better rhyme you just drop...lol na joke o! before you abuse my papa...Nairalanders too sabi abuse person.
gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . / Enugu -PH Train Hoax Crash : APC Lying Team Stranded (Pictures) / Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.