Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa (2776 Views)

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2014
There are several young African businessmen and women who founded their multi-million dollar companies in their 20s and 30s.Take a look at these guys

Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu
Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu is a founder of a successful eco-sensetive footwear brand. Her company produces shoes which are hand-crafted from recycled tires. Alemu founded her company in 2005. Now it has more than 100 employees and $5 million in revenue. Igho Sanomi, Nigeria, 38 years old Igho Sanomi founded his energy trading company Taleveras Group in 2004. It trades over 100 million barrels of crude oil and several million tons of gasoline. Taleveras also owns a stake in a power distribution.

Ally Edha Awadh, Tanzania, Age: 32
Ally Edha Awadh is the founder of Lake Oil Group. It is one of the most successful energy trading and transportation companies in East Africa. He founded the firm in 2006 at the age 23. Lake Oil Group is in TOP-5 of largest distributors of petroleum in Tanzania. Lake Oil Group’s revenues for 2013 were $600 million.

Alexander Amosu, Nigeria, Age: 38
Alexander is one of the most famous luxury designers from Africa. His company Amosu Couture designs and sells diamond encrusted cell phones, ipads, headphones and other accessorizes. He owned his first million when he was 24. Alexandr was selling ring-tones for mobile phones. In 2004 he sold a company and used the fund for his new startup – Amosu Couture. His company also publishes the Nigerian edition of British celebrity magazine, “Ok!”.

Ladi Delano, Nigerian, Age: 30
Ladi Delano earned first millions with liquor trading while living in China. At the age 22 he founded Solidarnosc Asia, a Chinese alcoholic beverage company that made Solid XS, a premium brand of vodka. Now Delano is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bakrie Delano Africa – a $1 billion joint venture with the $15 billion Bakrie Group of Indonesia. Delano Africa is also responsible for identifying investment opportunities in mining, agriculture and oil & gas and executing them in Nigeria.

Jason Njoku, Nigerian, Age: 31

Jason is a founder of the world largest digital distributor of Nollywood movies. It is something like Netflix for Africa. IrokoTV is dealing with Dailymotion, iTunes, Amazon and Vimeo. According to opinion of analyst IrokoTV can be worth more than $30 million.

Sim Shagaya, Nigeria, Age: 38

Sim Shagaya is a founder of Konga.com. It is the largest e-commerce company in Nigeria. It was founded in 2012. Before Konga Shagaya had Dealdey, Nigeria’s leading group-buying e-commerce site, and E-Motion, an outdoor advertising company.

Poster: www.loadedvilla.com

Did you notice that majority of them are from Nigeria? are you thinking what i am thinking? No need to go abroad to make it. I rather work harder in Nigeria coz there is more money here than any where else #Believe
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
They all got rich by establishing there own companies. Does this mean they never took there CV's to any companies for Job or they just started?

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by ifaoni(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
our own is coming.
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Who is this foolish op??

where did you get your useless data??

This list is total poo

How can you make a list where 24yr old, yung self made billionaire 8 digits account holder($),
founder, CEO GrandNoRTH OIL AND GAS,
Owner 100+ filling stations across Africa,
CEO Royal Estate
Part owner SHELL
Politician
Nairalander consultant
Bought 2014 range rover sport(white) in 2006
Single(and searching)

I don't like to brag I don't want my name on Forbes if not... beside and already trying to control the PMs I'm getting from NL Girls

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Who is this foolish op??

where did you get your useless data??

This list is total poo

How can you make a list where 24yr old, yung self made billionaire 8 digits account holder($),
founder, CEO GrandNoRTH OIL AND GAS,
Owner 100+ filling stations across Africa,
CEO Royal Estate
Part owner SHELL
Politician
Nairalander consultant
Bought 2014 range rover sport(white) in 2006
Single(and searching)

I don't like to brag I don't want my name on Forbes if not... beside and already trying to control the PMs I'm getting from NL Girls

You tried making a joke buddy; is quite not funny. tongue tongue And for your information, i am not foolish. Mind ur language and don't show ur immaturity in public

4 Likes

Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
ifaoni: our own is coming.
Yea bro. I see that in you
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by mployer(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Where is Seun Osewa, Mikel Obi and Linda Ikeji on that list?

I don't even know the Nigerians that were mentioned undecided
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by ketoprofen(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op, go to Onitsha, Aba and Alaba.
Not all millionaires are popular
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by newacca: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
You are missing it, if Ashish Thakkar is not on this list!
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by deeobserver209(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Service is the best language to define business. Don't focus on the money, focus on how to give the best service to customers.
Give people what they need and they will make you rich. ~Bill Gates.
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2014
ketoprofen: Op, go to Onitsha, Aba and Alaba.
Not all millionaires are popular
Yea is true and i don't doubt that
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2014
newacca: You are missing it, if Ashish Thakkar is not on this list!
never heard of him before. Who is he? and what is his nationality?
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2014
deeobserver209: Service is the best language to define business. Don't focus on the money, focus on how to give the best service to customers.
Give people what they need and they will make you rich. ~Bill Gates.
You don't know what this word has done to me. So inspiration. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2014
newacca: You are missing it, if Ashish Thakkar is not on this list!
Boss, I am coming to your shop soon o. Just ready for me. Hope I can get a vehicle from there to Sango that will convey everything, which will involve 3 rooms bathroom and toilets plus kitchen? By His (God's) grace, we shall meet soon.
Re: Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa by newacca: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
allisonluvsu:
never heard of him before. Who is he? and what is his nationality?
Read about him here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashish_Thakkar

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I noticed an idea not a single betting shop is giving attention pls invest in me / Earn Daily Income With 500naira Investment / Fuel Scarcity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.