Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

"You're Too FAT For Runway"-kendall Jenner Slammed For Cellulite On Her Thighs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're Too FAT For Runway"-kendall Jenner Slammed For Cellulite On Her Thighs (6298 Views)

Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You're Too FAT For Runway"-kendall Jenner Slammed For Cellulite On Her Thighs by justuwa3: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
An Austrialian Magazine has Kendall Jenner on it's cover with a screaming headline "'Model bosses blast Kendall "You're too FAT for runway:Devastated Kendall ordered to lose 8KG,' which would be 17.6lbs.Her bestie, Ireland Baldwin took to twitter to slam them

'I just saw a magazine cover of Kendall Jenner where is (as usual) looks thin and beautiful and FAMOUS decided to photoshop some cottage cheese on the back of her thigh.'Uh. let me tell you. that girl has flawless legs. I’ve seen them in person plenty of times…'Im (sic) so beyond fucking sick of these photoshop jobs as well! are all of you completely incapable as it is?

SEE MORE PHOTOS... http:///103Iai

(1) (Reply)

Who Knew Pasuma Has A Daughter This Grown? (pic) / OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) / Women Celebrities Married To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.