Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land (2384 Views)

Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech / Benue News Headlines Today. / Sunday News Headlines After Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by MichaelAustin(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
if look closely to some terrable happenings in nigeria (apart from insurgency) you wil agree wit me that such news usually come from western nigeria. You wil hear things like
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man had sex with a dog/goat
*woman gives birth to rat,lizard,bird etc
*man kills father
*woman sets boyfriend ablaze
*man stabs neighbour to death
*70 year old man defiles 4 year old girl
*family of 7 sleeps to death
*man kills friend over argument
*man dies during sex
woman gives birth after after 6 years of pregnancy
*armed robbery,suicide and building collapse and rituals cases. D list goes on and on.
Greater percentage of these from Ekiti. This region is blessed with great men of God but what is d problem of this land? Do they need spiritual cleansing?
I need some answers

12 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by MichaelAustin(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
i forgot to add
*man commits suicide after failed marriage proposals
*man commits suicide after two failed attempts

9 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Yeske2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
SMH for OP.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by folarintyrese: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Your brothers (Igbos) in the West are responsible for 90% of crimes in the west.

26 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by chiefinalowo: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
folarintyrese: Your brothers (Igbos) in the West are responsible for 90% of crimes in the west.
+10000

You have said it all.

19 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by eggheaders(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
at op, how does the news stop amadioha from using thunder to kill everything in your household.

15 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by arresa: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
It's mind burgling how they let you people litter NL with disgraceful and sigusting trash..

13 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by donphilopus: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
folarintyrese: Your brothers (Igbos) in the West are responsible for 90% of crimes in the west.

You're right!

Abomination: Father Drugs Daughter, Molests Her!

It happened in the SW, but the person involved is a SEner!

www.informationng.com/2012/08/abomination-father-drugs-daughter.html

10 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by donphilopus: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
MichaelAustin: if look closely to some terrable happenings in nigeria (apart from insurgency) you wil agree wit me that such news usually come from western nigeria. You wil hear things like
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man kills father
*man dies during sex
*armed robbery,suicide and building collapse and rituals cases. D list goes on and on.
Greater percentage of these from Ekiti. This region is blessed with great men of God but what is d problem of this land? Do they need spiritual cleansing?
I need some answers

Imo Christian Mothers Cry Out: Our Sons Are Molesting Us Daily

entertainment.vacancynigerians.com/2014/09/imo-christian-mothers-cries-out-our.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by BiafraWarlord: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

You're right!

Abomination: Father Drugs Daughter, Molests Her!

It happened in the SW, but the. Person involved is a SEner!

www.informationng.com/2012/08/abomination-father-drugs-daughter.html

HOW COME U HAVE NOT ADVISED THE MODS TO CLOSE THIS THREAD??

HYPOCRITE!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by 100Cents: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders: at op, how does the news stop amadioha from using thunder to kill everything in your household.

Amadioha is grateful to people who speak the truth.

Poster is a good son of a good man.

9 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by donphilopus: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
100Cents:

Amadioha is grateful to people who speak the truth.

Poster is a good son of a good man.

www.nairaland.com/1361865/pregnant-woman-set-ablaze-jealous

Southwest again?!

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by folarintyrese: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
My utterance or last statement does not base on stats or gossip, it's an undiluted fact. And I am willing and ever ready to prove to you that 90% of crimes committed within Nigeria(most especially Western part) were committed by the Igbos. Where did i get this information from is d question i expected you (op) to ask me if you r smart enough though.

I was opportuned to work with one of d Nigeria police commands in the country, not ordinary command but the biggest NPF command with the best Anti robbery squad. My first month at that command left me with nothing but nightmare of fresh, able, fair in complexion, big (massive), tall,clean and handsome igbos guys who have been killed overnight by anti robbery squad. It was a scary and unpleasant experience for me in the first month but as time passed by, I got used to it.

If you doubt my sincerity, go to any high command of NPF every morning for the next couple of days and come back to tell us what you see. You ll be shocked at the numbers of Igbos guys lying in their pool of blood on the floor in front of this command. I was there for 5 years and I have never seen any other tribes such as; Hausas, Fulanis and yorubas among hundreds that have been killed by SARS.

Finally,my candid advice to Igbos, stop disrespecting your hosts - yorubas, Hausas and any other tribes. Be a good and respectful guests and you ll be respected and treated like humans.

12 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by donphilopus: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
MichaelAustin: if look closely to some terrable happenings in nigeria (apart from insurgency) you wil agree wit me that such news usually come from western nigeria. You wil hear things like
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man kills father
*man dies during sex
I need some answers

What tribe?! www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/man-caught-defiling-two-year-old-girl.html?m=1
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by 100Cents: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man kills father
*man dies during sex
I need some answers

(Quote) (Report) 1,000,000 likes,(Share)

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by yomexp(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders: at op, how does the news stop amadioha from using thunder to kill everything in your household.
eggy is back!!! lol
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by donphilopus: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man kills father
*man dies during sex
I need some answers

Man dies during sex in SW?! Pathetic! leadership.ng/news/369668/tragedy-man-dies-sex-bout-varsity-student

1 Like

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by spanzed(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ehen wetin con happen OP''I expect the Mods to do the needful...sign of a tribalist
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by yomexp(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
like this one?

http://www.nairaland.com//1908273/wife-assist-hubby-molest -16

ibos and crime are like siamese twins!

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Donfamous(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
This thread don dey back fire at the igbos (marijuana) hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
OP, YOU ARE A SACK OF DUNG sad. IS THIS A JOKE?

1 Like

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by johnmartus(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donfamous: This thread don dey back fire at the igbos (marijuana) hahahahahahahaha
I swear
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by johnmartus(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man kills father
*man dies during sex
I need some answers
are you not see your life your mission failed this is a badlock for you

1 Like

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by focus7: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seun recommend that u and the mods should do d needful and ban this op. We have been having a healthy forum dats void of tribal bigotry except if this new trend u want to reintroduce to NL otherwise close this thread and ban the op.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by aryzgreat: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
folarintyrese: My utterance or last statement does not base on stats or gossip, it's an undiluted fact. And I am willing and ever ready to prove to you that 90% of crimes committed within Nigeria(most especially Western part) were committed by the Igbos. Where did i get this information from is d question i expected you (op) to ask me if you r smart enough though.

I am opportuned to work with one of d Nigeria police commands in the country, not ordinary command but the biggest NPF command with the best Anti robbery squad. My first month at that command left me with nothing but nightmare of fresh, able, fair in complexion, big (massive), tall,clean and handsome igbos guys who have been killed overnight by anti robbery squad. It was a scary and unpleasant experience for me in the first month but as time passed by, I got used to it.

If you doubt my sincerity, go to any high command of NPF every morning for the next couple of days and come back to tell us what you see. You ll be shocked at the numbers of Igbos guys lying in their pool of blood on the floor in front of this command. I was there for 5 years and I have never seen any other tribes such as; Hausas, Fulanis and yorubas among hundreds that have been killed by SARS.

Finally,my candid advice to Igbos, stop disrespecting your hosts - yorubas, Hausas and any other tribes. Be a good and respectful guests and you ll be respected and treated like humans.

Are u through with ur fairy tales?

Oya go and drink agbo and alomo at iya sikuru joint

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Damlesky(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'm starting to believe Igbo people have no brain at all. Also what they say about Igbo people and inferiority complex too is true.

6 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by seeprob(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man kills father
*man dies during sex
I need some answers
Who is this nuisance? Unemployment is bastard!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by focus7: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op since d mods will not ban u nor remove ur post then enjoy this. You remember one Kelechi Williams who murdered Lizzy Njedika his rich lover at festact in july. I guess u know his tribe www.nairaland.com/1846825/meet-man-who-killed-lover-in-festac-r-took-her-stolen-range-rover-to-ghana-for-by-dancok before u remove d specs in another mans eye first remove d log in eye.

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by GowonAbacha: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
How about the igbos havin sëx with a chicken grin

6 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
johnmartus: are you not see your life your mission failed this is a badlock for you
omo see grammar

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. / Nigerian Army Buys BTR-4 Apcs / General Buhari Did Not Buy A Single Rifle For Military As Head Of State – GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.