Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Are Roman-catholics Like This - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Roman-catholics Like This (4177 Views)

Can Roman Catholics Be Saved? / HERESY ? Roman Catholics Says Jesus Is Not Available Today. / Are Roman Catholics Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by excellentmomma(f): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kizmarty:

son,keep your mouths from committing sacrilege.

Catholicism is as old as man..
i dnt expect mushroom church goers to understand a thing.
like it or not,your different churches will always trace back to the catholic.
more reason Catholic mean universal ..btwn what's the name of your church and its meaning plus source?
It is the Roman-catholic church. I don't preach church duh, I follow the Bible and My Lord Jesus Christ. Lolz! @ mushroom churches, levels don change o. God is blessing us now with more understanding, we are out of the mushrooms. We now fly jets round the world preaching the Gospel (The Truth). I know that's why you left CAN. You can't just comprehend it. Hahahaha. All Glory to The Almighty. The Church is Marching on!
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kizmarty:

very myopic of you.
what an assertion...

where did you get this poo from
its clearly there..i hate calling people names but only a dummy would be told a thing countless number of time..

we don't worship or pray to images...ahba.
you'll soon ask why we have crucifix in our churches
@francistony biko come and lecture this dude

Sorry! I would have helped but checking OP, he didn't have any reasonable point.

The frontpage of this thread is filled with insults and I don't do Politics section because most people here are tauts waiting for who to prey.

I call on Obinoscopy, Mynd44 etc to delete this thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
excellentmomma:
It is the Roman-catholic church. I don't preach church duh, I follow the Bible and My Lord Jesus Christ. Lolz! @ mushroom churches, levels don change o. God is blessing us now with more understanding, we are out of the mushrooms. We now fly jets round the world preaching the Gospel (The Truth). I know that's why you left CAN. You can't just comprehend it. Hahahaha. All Glory to The Almighty. The Church is Marching on!

just another deluded post..

#unfollows
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sorry! I would have helped but checking OP, he didn't have any reasonable point.

The frontpage of this thread is filled with insults and I don't do Politics section because most people here are tauts waiting for who to prey.

I call on Obinoscopy, Mynd44 etc to delete this thread. smiley

#SECONDED
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by gratiaeo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lol @ OP. Your fallacy is nothing but a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by omerta(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just why is this thread still standing? angry angry
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by cktheluckyman: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
excellentmomma:

seriously? You now fly private jets? Seriously so because your pastors fly private jets means God is blessing you? Chai chai chai!!! Even when it come money!no pentecostal church can even come close to 4% of the volume of money the cathoic church controls

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by somcherry(f): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kizmarty:

#SECONDED

Okay. Lemme explain the crap he wrote for you.

About the removal of thou shall not worship the graven image- God forbid the worship of idol but didn't forbade it.

- While isrealites was walking in the wilderness, they offended God and snake started bitting them and Moses moulded a graven image of snake which saved them while looking at it.

In Exodus 25, there is moulded Golden cherub in the temple like Catholic have in the church too. smiley

About the killing, it was not only Catholic that killed. It was a war between Catholic and Protestant.

Queen Elizabeth, Marthin Luther and Co' burnt all Catholic church in England because they were an Anglican.

So, it's not only Catholic that killed.

Bible said we should wage war against anybody that tries to harm us.

Islam wanted to overtake Christian territory nd Cathoic fought back. The rosary of our blessed Virgin Mary defeated them. If not that fought back, Op and his colleague wouldn't have known Christianity because Islam would have overtaken. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Abagworo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. Lemme explain the crap he wrote for you.

About the removal of thou shall not worship the graven image- God forbid the worship of idol but didn't forbade it.

- While isrealites was walking in the wilderness, they offended God and snake started bitting them and Moses moulded a graven image of snake which saved them while looking at it.

In Exodus 25, there is moulded Golden cherub in the temple like Catholic have in the church too. smiley

About the killing, it was not only Catholic that killed. It was a war between Catholic and Protestant.

Queen Elizabeth, Marthin Luther and Co' burnt all Catholic church in England because they were an Anglican.

So, it's not only Catholic that killed.

Bible said we should wage war against anybody that tries to harm us.

Islam wanted to overtake Christian territory nd Cathoic fought back. The rosary of our blessed Virgin Mary defeated them. If not that fought back, Op and his colleague wouldn't have known Christianity because Islam would have overtaken. smiley

They've made grave image of Pastor Chris, Pastor Marvin and wife, Pastor Ayo etc at the entrance to their church and at the stage where people bow to both a television showing the Pastor or the Pastor himself. Religion is generally a deceit which different people fall for in different forms. No religion is fake and none is real.
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by alentyno: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: The current King of Catholics commonly referred to as the Pope, has just gone ahead to update the trinity doctrine to a quartet with Virgin Mary taking a spot ahead of the son, Jesus.

Pope Francis, reportedly promoted that the Virgin Mary should be at the second Holy Trinity, even putting her at Godhead level.

Catholicism is not Christianity
Source? Knobhead!
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=stick+the+remote+up+my+pooper

OMG! gringringrin

You can do better. undecided
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

OMG! gringringrin

You can do better. undecided

do your own research or i will google it for you as well
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

do your own research or i will google it for you as well

I don't need to do any research and I don't need yours either.

Anybody can write crap and google will bring it out as search result.

I am a Catholic and we ought to have being notified if it's true. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't need to do any research and I don't need yours either.

Anybody can write crap and google will bring it out as search result.

I am a Catholic and we ought to have being notified if it's true. undecided
Pope Francis About To Decree Virgin Mary To Be More Important Than Jesus Christ?

For most of the world, Pope Francis is the one pope that everyone seems to like. With is open mind and open attitude to other religions, as well as his more humanist approach to being Catholic, many have fallen under his spell of universal peace. The Inquisitr reported numerous times on the pope’s actions that appeal to others. This includes stating that atheists are also saved, inviting Muslims to pray Islamic prayers at the Vatican, and even stating that Eevangelizing is one thing that doesn’t equate to personal happiness.

However, many Evangelical Christians are not happy with the pope. With reports such as Pope Francis saying the only way to God is through the Catholic Church (and not Jesus Christ, who said He was the way) to promoting Chrislam (A religion made by combining Christianity and Islam together), it is no wonder Christ followers are upset. Now they are getting upset again because Pope Francis is about to decree the Virgin Mary to be the fourth entity in the Trinity (which makes it a Quartet).

According to an article by Vatican Radio, it reports that Pope Francis attended the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows on Monday morning Mass at Casa Santa Marta. He made a reflection on the Virgin Mary, on how she learned, obeyed, and suffered at the foot of the Cross.

“And this is our hope. We are not orphans, we have Mothers: Mother Mary. But the Church is Mother and the Mother Church is anointed when it takes the same path of Jesus and Mary: the path of obedience, the path of suffering, and when she has that attitude of continually learning the path of the Lord. These two women – Mary and the Church – carry on the hope that is Christ, they give us Christ, they bring forth Christ in us. Without Mary, there would be no Jesus Christ; without the Church, we cannot go forward.”

The argument being presented is that Jesus Christ, the one who says that the only way to the Father is through Me, has been demoted to third place. By stating that without Mary, there would be no Jesus Christ, and with no church, they cannot move forward, Pope Francis effectually placed the Virgin Mary at the Godhead level.

Now The End Begins actually followed up on this news in which they related Pope Francis promoting the Virgin Mary to the status of God by citing verses 4 to 6 in the seventeenth chapter in the Book of Revelation.

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”

Another thing to take notice is that the Godhead has appeared together numerous times, even in the Old Testament, meaning that Jesus Christ has existed even before he was born from the Virgin Mary. Good example is the first chapter of Genesis in which Soldier of Christ details that both the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit are present during creation. And added note; the Virgin Mary – though Pope Francis has promoted her to Godhead level – is not mentioned.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1477428/pope-francis-about-to-decree-virgin-mary-to-be-more-important-than-jesus-christ/
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by bucho(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thread for agents of money launderers and scammed private jet owners. *Runs out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
jusRadical:

Go and do research.

What do you mean by dark ages? What period do you refer to dark ages?

Do you know the quantity of blood on the hands on the Roman CatholicChurch?
what are you trying to say?
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by onyengbu: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

dont be a catholic

dont be a gay catholic fagg0t priest

dont molest young alter boys if you decide to be agay fagg0t catholic priest

dont attend mass held by gay fagg0t catholic priest

dont mention jesus's mom. their obsession with her is meant to hide their fagg0try

Now I get it. To be born again you need to be fixated with Catholics, ie protesting... Makes a lot os sense!
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2014
I don't get it...The only thing I see here are bunch of Idle Christian fanatics using all sorts of insults to criticise another Church for taking a decision. Yet today being Sunday, these fanatics would find themselves at the front row shouting and singing their hearts out only to continue throwing insults when they return.
As Far as am concerned, the kind of Christians we have today are Fanatics; With the amount of insults and mannerism exhibited on this thread, I wonder if we are actually living the "Christlike" life that is expected of us as Christians? I don't see "Christians" on this thread, all I see are Childish touts who are no worse than the devil himself. The moment we realize that there is no superior religion or Christian Faith, the better for all of us.
In fact, Thank God this is an Online forum because you lads would have been trading punches if it was in the Real world... What an embarrassment!

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ..... Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Mention(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

dont be a catholic

dont be a gay catholic fagg0t priest

dont molest young alter boys if you decide to be agay fagg0t catholic priest

dont attend mass held by gay fagg0t catholic priest

dont mention jesus's mom. their obsession with her is meant to hide their fagg0try

See this one claiming born again..
Your moniker is misleading..
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by EbuGeneral(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Nobody: 6:56am On May 14, 2015
Re: Why Are Roman-catholics Like This by Livingdeath(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10
will u just please rest that pointless argument? the catholic church is the one and true church.
all you protestants and your false teachings,making women pastors...going with 'faith only'.dont be fooled! faith alone wont save you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-z Claims Jesus Was Invented To 'control Dumb People / Human Free Will vrs God's All-Knowing Nature / Authoritative View Of The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.