Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! (7011 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by ebube89(f): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
nduchucks: It is customary to help journalists out with petrol money when they come to your events. Politicians do it regularly. If N50,000 is enough to cause a journalist to report falsehood, then I pity all of una.

TB Joshua had done nothing wrong here. My only problem with him, is that he withheld important prophecy which could have saved the liv
es of these dead 100 followers who he reffered to as martyrs.

Jesus was a martyr, I wonder why TB did not volunteer to be a martyr himself. mumu
MY SIMPLE REPLY TO U IS "WHAT WILL JESUS DO?"
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by PapiWata: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
kITATITA: Nobody seems to care about the dead. People are condoling with Joshua and he's blaming terrorists. The real terrorism is preventing emergency responders from doing their work and trying to buy public sympathy with money

Sound bites like the one above, that resonate with simple truth, often get drowned out by the general chatter and ambient noise. Nicely put Kita Kita.

Hopefully this greedy and devilish illusionist will be unmasked SOON as the con-man extraordinaire he has been all along, and then sued into absolute and utter bankruptcy by the families of his victims.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by focus7: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Where is that tunde705 who was everywhere asking for evidence and insulting every one dis morning on the first thread on dis issue? Hope he's here on this thread to come around swallow his comments.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
It doesn't sound like d money he offered dem was for them to alter any information from what I heard in dat audio.

I tink what we shud raise eye brows for was the impropriety of giving the money at all.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
HMMM 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS CLEARLY A WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIAN. FROM ORITSEJAFOR TO TB JOSHUA
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by focus7: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ventura1: Were they there on his invitation? If it is a press conference called by him it is a norm for the host to augment the cost of their visit, It is not a new thing. Beside what is the content of the tape being handed out to the journalist?
To the journalist that posted the audio, what is the truth T.B Joshua wanted you to supress that is not already in the public domain, that majority of those in the building are not Nigerians but south africans! you just want to create cheap popularity from a depressed man.
am ashamed to have ur type as my country man, ur type is suppose to be fed to crocodiles.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
"I stand by everything I've put out there today. Those who know would tell you I don't eat my words. My interview with SABC (South African Broadcasting Corporation) is for 8pm SA time"

Nicholas Ibekwe-The journalist that refused the bribe

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
anonimi:

Is Rev. Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, a.k.a Reverend King also a Yoruba shocked

I don't knw why some people like to tribalise everything. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by folawiyoma(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: did anyone hear one reporter asking TB Joshua "what are we going to write" grin grin grin!

That question was asked by tb joshua himself jokingly .

The only thing I see wrong over there is the laughing of the reporters, am sure your man is among the people laughing. A very bad way to visit a place that was just hit by that kind of disaster.

750 k for all the reporters abi . Well he sees them has visitors but he was wrong to give anybody money at a time like that but what why I was convince its not a bribe is the fact that someone who wanted to give you bribe will not do it when he know you are reporter and you are recording it.
Remember he said to leave the security people to do there work.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
AKUNWATA1: HMMM 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS CLEARLY A WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIAN. FROM ORITSEJAFOR TO TB JOSHUA
Bros there is no religious war anywhere. I will be the first to call for the head of anyone irrespective of whjere he belongs-including my relatives. There are many ways to manage this crisis but TBJ took the wrong and fraudulent step. It is unfortunate but he only succeeded to adding salt to his injury. If I am a state prosecutor, TBJ will be resting in one prison by now awaiting final judgement.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by texaco1: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Oga did you listen to the audio? Did you hear when he was being taught what to say? Do you know what conspiracy to avert justice means?
just like u said he was been taught what to say not that he was telling the press people what to say,they are two different things . I am not holding fort for tb but from this tape there are many large loopholes his lawyers can use to wriggle him out. This tape proves nothing other than money was exchanged and he told them what the money was for . To be honest ,tb brain was working and I don't think there is anything incriminating here ,he maybe accused of covering up things but that statement that he wants the security agents to do their job clears him a lot. Just my own submission anyway. Maybe a lawyer can shed more light on a prosecution case against tb here
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
undecided God has given his children signs but only the wise will understand[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: I don't knw why some people like to tribalise everything. Nice one

[size=17pt]"They're already calling friends and family to warn me to stop. Let me make myself clear. I won't unless they STOP me!"[/size]

Nicholas Ibekwe

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
folawiyoma:

That question was asked by tb joshua himself jokingly .

The only thing I see wrong over there is the laughing of the reporters, am sure your man is among the people laughing. A very bad way to visit a place that was just hit by that kind of disaster.

750 k for all the reporters abi . Well he sees them has visitors but he was wrong to give anybody money at a time like that but what why I was convince its not a bribe is the fact that someone who wanted to give you bribe will not do it when he know you are reporter and you are recording it.
Remember he said to leave the security people to do there work.
Man you won't make a good spin....
1. He wasn't aware someone was recording it
2. That wasn't a Press conference but a con meeting
3. One female Journalist was even telling him what to say to the "press"
4. Theer was a case of bribery as "brown envelope" itself is against jounalist ethics and the law. In fact, even the punch clearly warn her staffs not to accept it.
5. It is the job of PR Person to manage crisis on behalf of a client and not a journalist on a paid employment.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by thandii1: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Which way Nigeriaaaaaa...!!!

Imagine the journalists asking him what they should write after the hearing about the 50, 000..

And Towards the end of the video tb asked them --- "so what are you going to write now" and they all chorused their hungry laughter. What a shame!! I'm so irritated..

Where are the m0ronic followers. What do you have to say about this.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: "I stand by everything I've put out there today. Those who know would tell you I don't eat my words. My interview with SABC (South African Broadcasting Corporation) is for 8pm SA time"

Nicholas Ibekwe-The journalist that refused the bribe
That will be 7pm Nigerian time.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1:

[size=17pt]"They're already calling friends and family to warn me to stop. Let me make myself clear. I won't unless they STOP me!"[/size]

Nicholas Ibekwe
Thankfully, he is in SA. Kudos to him

Nice job bro

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: just like u said he was been taught what to say not that he was telling the press people what to say,they are two different things . I am not holding fort for tb but from this tape there are many large loopholes his lawyers can use to wriggle him out. This tape proves nothing other than money was exchanged and he told them what the money was for . To be honest ,tb brain was working and I don't think there is anything incriminating here ,he maybe accused of covering up things but that statement that he wants the security agents to do their job clears him a lot. Just my own submission anyway. Maybe a lawyer can shed more light on a prosecution case against tb here
bros go through my earlier submission. That tape Ís very iÑdicting except he hires the best of the best lawyers and the prosecutors a®e "not up to the task". There are MANY offences in just thaÞ tape to be established against tbj
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Bros there is no religious war anywhere. I will be the first to call for the head of anyone irrespective of whjere he belongs-including my relatives. There are many ways to manage this crisis but TBJ took the wrong and fraudulent step. It is unfortunate but he only succeeded to adding salt to his injury. If I am a state prosecutor, TBJ will be resting in one prison by now awaiting final judgement.
HAVE YOU CALLED FOR THE HEAD OF YOUR MASTER THAT DECLARED HIS TOTAL SUPPORT FOR SHARIA ACROSS THE COUNTRY UNA WEY BE ISLAMIC JIHADIST NOR GO FIT WIN THIS WAR I TELL YA angry
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by folawiyoma(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Man you won't make a good spin....
1. He wasn't aware someone was recording it
2. That wasn't a Press conference but a con meeting
3. One female Journalist was even telling him what to say to the "press"
4. Theer was a case of bribery as "brown envelope" itself is against jounalist ethics and the law. In fact, even the punch clearly warn her staffs not to accept it.
5. It is the job of PR Person to manage crisis on behalf of a client and not a journalist on a paid employment.

if its not a press conference, then was it an open conversation?

Remember a conversation that hold between 10 or more people is a meeting.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by heykims(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
...but is it a crime if topics like this hit d front page?
May be nairaland sud even av a breaking news section coz we re having many of these alarming news this days, all these re breaking news fha!!
Imagine almost none of d Oritserjale's scandal made d front page..
I think Osewa plays more politics in ds forum dn d nigerian govt...
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by texaco1: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: bros go through my earlier submission. That tape Ís very iÑdicting except he hires the best of the best lawyers and the prosecutors a®e "not up to the task". There are MANY offences in just thaÞ tape to be established against tbj
u are letting the heat of this issue get to you. The person that recorded that message didn't do a good job. There is no where in that tape where tb asked the journalist to commit a crime ,infact it is the journalists that are in trouble because according to you ,it is not ethical for them to ask or collect brown envelopes which they did. Tb never said that the money was for them to suppress anything ,infact the journalists were the ones telling and coaching him what to say. It is a very very simple case for him to wriggle free. It is the journalists whose heads will roll . Tb was smart enough not to make any comment that will either implicate him or make him look as if he was bribing them .
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by ebube89(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
"do u want to camera me? u know dis is a private issue" in tb joshuas voice.........LOL
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by dBard: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ventura1: Were they there on his invitation? If it is a press conference called by him it is a norm for the host to augment the cost of their visit, It is not a new thing. Beside what is the content of the tape being handed out to the journalist?
To the journalist that posted the audio, what is the truth T.B Joshua wanted you to supress that is not already in the public domain, that majority of those in the building are not Nigerians but south africans! you just want to create cheap popularity from a depressed man.

N50k that can fuel a fuel guzzling v6 engine f weeks was given as' transport expenses' aka fuel money n u call it the 'Norm'
o.k. o

In saner societies, the relevant agencies would've swung into action by now, but here we are arguing abt d right n wrong of an act that is Blatantly WRONG!
and someone was actually asking 'wat do u want us t report? '..n yet some ppl see nothing wrong wit it.

It's a pity, corruption has become so rampant, it's now seen as d norm.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by dBard: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: u are letting the heat of this issue get to you. The person that recorded that message didn't do a good job. There is no where in that tape where tb asked the journalist to commit a crime ,infact it is the journalists that are in trouble because according to you ,it is not ethical for them to ask or collect brown envelopes which they did. Tb never said that the money was for them to suppress anything ,infact the journalists were the ones telling and coaching him what to say. It is a very very simple case for him to wriggle free. It is the journalists whose heads will roll . Tb was smart enough not to make any comment that will either implicate him or make him look as if he was bribing them .

s.m.h
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by focus7: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
omongbatim: Corrupt Yoruba pastors. I just pity people, especially Igbos, who fall mugu for all these Yoruba con men parading as pastors.
if u are not grown up by now u will never be matured again.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
It was clear from the onset that:

1. With the order from him (TBJ), members of the church were trying to prevent journalist and other people from knowing the extent of the damage.

2. They were covering the number of casualty by preventing NEMA and others knowing the casualty figure.

3. He didn't want the public to know the construction history of the builder.

if he were to be ordinary man, he would quickly be arrested. Not because of the bribe though but 'for killing people'. Yes, he caused the death of those people. It is an indirect way of killing. Even I five years old person knows this.

People would not have known the truth if not that SA gave the figures of their citizens alone. The media was cornily using 'more than 19 people..''. I guess it was people that were bribed.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: u are letting the heat of this issue get to you. The person that recorded that message didn't do a good job. There is no where in that tape where tb asked the journalist to commit a crime ,infact it is the journalists that are in trouble because according to you ,it is not ethical for them to ask or collect brown envelopes which they did. Tb never said that the money was for them to suppress anything ,infact the journalists were the ones telling and coaching him what to say. It is a very very simple case for him to wriggle free. It is the journalists whose heads will roll . Tb was smart enough not to make any comment that will either implicate him or make him look as if he was bribing them .
bros did yu listen the audio well? In Bribery, both the giver and receiver are guilty of the offence. He doesn't necessarily need to say "this is a bribe". Bros your argument is indicting!!!
The quÉstion is, what ïs the whop¶ing Ñ750k“ for? Why did it say "he shouldn't be camerad and it is a private affair"? What was/is he hiding? What is the essence of "taking briefs from journalists" ?
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Awalla: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1:

Is all over twitter! Premium Times and Sahara Reporters would come handy shortly!

You think you will go anywhere with slandering an innocent person, be careful of what you are doing, go and be depossess of what you are possessed of .
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by texaco1: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
dBard:

s.m.h

you can shake ur head as much as u like .but the truth is with this tape ,you don't have a water tight case against tb,there are many loopholes any competent lawyer exploit and build up. The only thing is he gave money and he stated the reasons there in the tape. The journalist should have tried to make him give a comment about what he actually wanted them to do.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by focus7: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1:

Nicholas Ibekwe
I know it will come to this. If anything happens to u negative for the next sixty years of ur life we already know where to look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

----one Big Misconception Theists Have About Atheists / Christians, Come And Answer This Question. / Why I Want To Quit Catholicism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.